4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

bioam12

Mar 2, 2020
Can you upload on pixeldrain please
Not OP but it looks like ntrman just replaced the archives in the original mega upload he did back in September, and the same goes for his mediafire link. The mega link was shared here, so .

On that note, here are the old CG upload links. Note the upload/modified date on each folder, anything modified 2024-02-15 has new content. Everything else is old stuff we've seen before. Obviously there are SPOILERS:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bdsmls

Apr 24, 2019
Hah yeah I did that, I have everything unlocked except I think the cult scenes and bandit scenes weirdly enough.

soltyice

May 17, 2023
Motherfucker do you even know what time is it right now?????? Fuck it i guess. So the full voice really was on 1.0x update, god the wait is killing me knowing the VO is the only thing left

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I just want to be sure, does the 1.0 has JP dub for Minjee? Because i dont have any JP dub and i want to know if it was due to save files, but i cant find the cache, i mean the files, i know there are somewhere else apart from the main game's folder.

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
Not OP but it looks like ntrman just replaced the archives in the original mega upload he did back in September, and the same goes for his mediafire link. The mega link was shared here, so .

On that note, here are the old CG upload links. Note the upload/modified date on each folder, anything modified 2024-02-15 has new content. Everything else is old stuff we've seen before. Obviously there are SPOILERS:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks

Reactions: Ericopa12

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
btw there are still bugs like if you load a save with the joyful and optimist state it still there after you load a save. Idk if this is only visual, because i also still dont know what does that state serves you in anyway aside of just give you more time before you get taken by low sanity.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
so from what we already had more or less finished before:
vanilla scenes with the boyfriend
jiwoo scenes (the boy)
nelson
hyuna, beom and danbi

there are any news for these routes? scenes, dialog, etc.?

about the unfinished, I can remember we had:
the cult
the bandits
scary woman
the ghost

am I missing something? were these routes finished? was something cut off? let's reunite the stuff

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
so from what we already had more or less finished before:
vanilla scenes with the boyfriend
jiwoo scenes (the boy)
nelson
hyuna, beom and danbi

there are any news for these routes? scenes, dialog, etc.?

about the unfinished, I can remember we had:
the cult
the bandits
scary woman
the ghost

am I missing something? were these routes finished? was something cut off? let's reunite the stuff
Police Woman path aparently(still yet to find it), the cult, bandits and scary woman routes are all finished. There is a new happy ending which seemed "cut" or on cliffhanger(you would understand what i mean at day 19-20 where there is a new event- you need the radio from your second "search the buildings")
New event with gasmaskdude at day 15 and the redcube(provides possible trade with a small camera, i still yet to find its porpurse or finding out what happens if you keep the redbox with you after day20)

pissconfirm5556

Aug 28, 2023
Police Woman path aparently(still yet to find it), the cult, bandits and scary woman routes are all finished. There is a new happy ending which seemed "cut" or on cliffhanger(you would understand what i mean at day 19-20 where there is a new event- you need the radio from your second "search the buildings")
New event with gasmaskdude at day 15 and the redcube(provides possible trade with a small camera, i still yet to find its porpurse or finding out what happens if you keep the redbox with you after day20)
small camera is with the ex

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes