4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Nice! Btw we only need to erase the previous build and install 1.0? or we need to deleted another file in order to play 1.0 without problems, i remember it used to be some problems with save files.

Reactions: Grim-Reaper666

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Okay, who the hell is this Soomin girl and how do I unlock her?
View attachment 3356617
Bruh dont spoilers pls. Well i dont mind but with this game at least i wish i could save the scenes of the police woman for the moment i actually would see it playing it.

Idk about how to unlock it yet but i pressume in one of the routes, probably the Nelson route,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bdsmls

Apr 24, 2019
master cheat doesn't seem to work for me? I have just about everything unlocked before this update but I keep clicking and I'm not getting any of the new stuff. Any tips? Or am I just gonna have to play normally?

imuttt

Feb 10, 2018
if any one have new guide , also if you click the build series on main menu you can unlock most of all scenes

negroweeb

Aug 20, 2021
master cheat doesn't seem to work for me? I have just about everything unlocked before this update but I keep clicking and I'm not getting any of the new stuff. Any tips? Or am I just gonna have to play normally?
just click on tool kit instead of build worked for me

Vicky Vera

Mar 17, 2019
If you click on the game version several times, everything will be unlocked automatically. also the new things from the update
At least that's how it worked for me

Reactions: Naruto4í
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes