4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Tony6980085

Mar 8, 2023
Hey guys just to be sure im not making a mistaken someone can tell me if this impact the ntr route? i mean i want to do the ntr route i need to any of these options to actives it or its automatic actives it? 1707682097643.png

Nov 18, 2021
Wouldn't dismiss a release this week, but most likely next week, that's if the VA work began when he first announced it would(still with the amount of female characters in the game, it could extend that longer). Still atleast the game will have some VA work in it, I also doubt most people will play with the english voices, since most times it tends to sound off and or really awkward, but who knows.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Wouldn't dismiss a release this week, but most likely next week, that's if the VA work began when he first announced it would(still with the amount of female characters in the game, it could extend that longer). Still atleast the game will have some VA work in it, I also doubt most people will play with the english voices, since most times it tends to sound off and or really awkward, but who knows.
It always feels odd to listen to female VA from the early up to 2000s cartoons and noticing these Voice Actresses seem to have more range of emotion and value the idea of "sound funny rather than convincing" among anything else, now it seems they try to even avoid accents for reasons i gont get because im not American.

Also unlike JP VA, EN doesnt seem to have a proper school for VA. Most VAs are self taught.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Is there a way to get notified only when an official update drops? kinda annoyed by the useless notifications.
You could use f95 checker, its an app someone made for this site and you basically just input the link of the thread and you can click a button to check all the game threads youve registered and it will tell you which games have an update since last time it was updated.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Is there a way to get notified only when an official update drops? kinda annoyed by the useless notifications.
best and easiest way would be to just turn on notifs for his twitter, tho he frequently deletes some teasers after awhile so you gotta get on it as soon as it pops up
teasers aside, he still announces when a release is ready anyway

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes