4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Junio filho

Sep 21, 2021
Does anyone have the save with the gallery unlocked complete? I already downloaded a save from page 2 but it's incomplete does anyone have the complete one?

aboyardee0

Jan 17, 2021
i know this is an ntr game and who made it is called NTRman but is the ntr part avoidable? the art style looks too good man but im not into that lol

zjpkid

Dec 4, 2019
anyone know how to play this on mac m1? crossover didnt work w the last two games. they wouldn't even show the menu screen

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Unsurprising that it's not common knowledge outside of Japan that NTR branches off with netorare where you get cucked, netorase where you get cucked but with your consent, and netori where you're the one cucking someone else's partner. It doesn't help that this website only has a tag for the first one.
For Netori there's the "cheating" tag already, you know...

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
YES! Please be a good game,please be a good game, please be a good game... need more apocalypse games

Feb 4, 2023
A return to form imo. I do not know if he actually took the criticism he received or just went with his gut, but this game is a thousand times better than Lust Voyage. I just hope he continues this in the future.
The addition of contumes, although nice, doesn't do anything. Maybe keep it to one extra costume, but have it actually affect the scenes.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes