4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
How the fuck do you get the vanilla scenes, I answer all her questions correctly, but I still get the ''I'm not in the mood'' reply. Would be nice if the gallery actually had dialogue damn it.

Aug 29, 2020
Good art/sound quality as per usual, but the story telling is still lacking heavily. The game goes from absolutely nothing to blowing all the scenes at once and she turns into a complete whore in 2 minutes. All of those days leading up to the decision could have been some slow burn corruption or interacting with the characters at least a bit.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Good art/sound quality as per usual, but the story telling is still lacking heavily. The game goes from absolutely nothing to blowing all the scenes at once and she turns into a complete whore in 2 minutes. All of those days leading up to the decision could have been some slow burn corruption or interacting with the characters at least a bit.
You don't always need to look for methodical, slow , and realistic to enjoy ntr. Those are good, but you only see them rarely. Just try to enjoy simple, fast , and easy scenes like these ones,

Simply have fun with it , and if you can't , I guess you gotta keep on searching that meets your high standard until you find them. It will take long , that's for sure. Meanwhile , some people like us get to enjoy the simple stuff.

Reactions: LycraPawn

Drummermax

Jul 20, 2017
Why the ntrman's new games took the 100% of frecuency of my processor? Maybe my toaster is too old xD :'(

May 6, 2018
How the fuck do you get the vanilla scenes, I answer all her questions correctly, but I still get the ''I'm not in the mood'' reply. Would be nice if the gallery actually had dialogue damn it.
Nnot exactly sure of the how but I believe picking answers she likes builds up some kind of meter that later result into some scenes. I think the earliest I got was around day 6-7 then one other the day after the first attack from the bandits

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
I enjoyed this much more than the last few games. Hoping things progress though as far as some of the ??? items (like the weird box you find with the ringing phone).

Only thing I disliked and it doesn't need to be changed to go this slow, but none of the blow job scenes mean much, nor do the actual initial sex scenes have the same weight because it doesn't show an insertion or fixation by the girl on the new partner.

Like I'd love if there was a scene for each route so far, that has a similar unveiling like "The queen who adopted a goblin". Some of the written dialogue is great, but would love the girlfriend to have that slow or aroused corruption initially in her dialogue. Not sure if it'd work with all the route, like the chemist route she is clearly being drugged/mind controlled.

Either way definitely keeping watch of this until the end!

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes