4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Please let the waifu get cucked by a zombie come ON I've been WAITING for a game with this

imuttt

Feb 10, 2018
when someone completes the gallery unlocked can you please share
look on page 2 of this dicussion there are the current save for all galleries for this version the still on some still ealry acces something the dev will pacht the game on next week or some thing from discord info

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Fast walkthrough
Little boy path: let he come in Day 10
Old man: DO NOT TRADE with him in Day 8 and tell your gf about the deal
Muscle Guy: Don't let little boy come in and DO THE TRADE with Old man.
Thanks. This will save me the trouble in doing some trial and error. Btw, in the Little boy route (actually he's a little man,he's just a very short dude) , How many scenes did you get?

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Fast walkthrough
Little boy path: let he come in Day 10
Old man: DO NOT TRADE with him in Day 8 and tell your gf about the deal
Muscle Guy: Don't let little boy come in and DO THE TRADE with Old man.
Pretty sure you can do the shop keeper without either the old man or Little guy mattering. you just need to go to the store twice

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Pretty sure you can do the shop keeper without either the old man or Little guy mattering. you just need to go to the store twice
Yeah , In my first playthrough, I mostly opened all their intro events and if you go to the store twice , you trigger the shopkeeper route. Im just dissapointed that there's no actual hscene shown from the first one they did it.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Thanks. This will save me the trouble in doing some trial and error. Btw, in the Little boy route (actually he's a little man,he's just a very short dude) , How many scenes did you get?
I got all the "little man" scenes. In my save I get all the "free scenes" and missed only Farm Girl & Only Nudes outfit

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
how did you get the outfits?
In extras there's a to do list that is connected to the end that you have. If you are raided by bandits you get an outfit, for example. Every route has a outfit, except Only Nude... in this one you need to finish the game without a sex scene.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
In extras there's a to do list that is connected to the end that you have. If you are raided by bandits you get an outfit, for example. Every route has a outfit, except Only Nude... in this one you need to finish the game without a sex scene.
that sounds painful

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I got all the "little man" scenes. In my save I get all the "free scenes" and missed only Farm Girl & Only Nudes outfit
how to get the scene with the married mom lady Boem ??? i always get ??? as option when I help her ;/

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes