4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Brmjr

Sep 2, 2023
Anyone know how to get the escape with the van route or left behind route yet? I got all the other routes so far and those are the only ones I still need to get

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Anyone know how to get the escape with the van route or left behind route yet? I got all the other routes so far and those are the only ones I still need to get
I think you need to get the car keys and some gasoline. Dunno what happens after that tho. Got them from separate playthroughs.

Nov 24, 2018
I've to get the Nelson stuff going with Minjee help fixing the car and all but I can't figure out how to get her POV for some reason. The scene is unlocked in the gallery, but it doesn't hit the same without dialogue.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I've to get the Nelson stuff going with Minjee help fixing the car and all but I can't figure out how to get her POV for some reason. The scene is unlocked in the gallery, but it doesn't hit the same without dialogue.
can you link your saves??
i need the nelson scenes...

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Godammit, I thought there's more on Jiwoo route. After that cowgirl scene, there's no other options showing on the upcoming days leading to day 20. Maybe I'm missing something here to get more scenes.

Got the gasoline around day 18 finally. After that, unlocked 2 outfits.
1 for doing the 20day survive end, and repeated the prior save day to finish the van end.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
The old man route it's netorase, basically you sell your GF for the key of a warehouse
Ah , so that's what the old man Hazmat Guy was implying when we first met him. Btw, how do you start his route?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes