4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Rikutoh

Apr 7, 2021
Hello, I have a save but I don't know how to use it, a comment tells me to put it in NaninovelData but I don't have that. So can someone help ?

Dothackjhe

Oct 26, 2017
Can you upload the update in the meantime?

Last edited:

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
am i the only one who doesnt like the style of the POV compared to the previous games?
it sure it feels different, but i aprecciate that NTRman is trying new things, that being said is pretty obvious that also he did it because of technical reasons, is more easy to focus on animating characters when the background is the same, the only problem is that we dont see too much of the action at close so thats why later on he added close ups to said H scenes. Probably for AotG and SoL he either would return to the usual composition or would try to mixed up, I say if he wants to reuse backgrounds he most compesate it with more H scenes but thats just my opinion. Also everyone including him just forgot about Drussilla…, what happened to that game?

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
it sure it feels different, but i aprecciate that NTRman is trying new things, that being said is pretty obvious that also he did it because of technical reasons, is more easy to focus on animating characters when the background is the same, the only problem is that we dont see too much of the action at close so thats why later on he added close ups to said H scenes. Probably for AotG and SoL he either would return to the usual composition or would try to mixed up, I say if he wants to reuse backgrounds he most compesate it with more H scenes but thats just my opinion. Also everyone including him just forgot about Drussilla…, what happened to that game?
Speaking of Drusilla, that game and AOTG both have a top-down view, almost like an rpgm game. You'd think something that presents that way would have more varied scenes/backgrounds, or possibly not have backgrounds at all and just overlays the action on screen. Very curious, its a stark departure from his usual vn-fare
Anyway, you're right tho, back when it was first revealed it was the 2nd most finished product, just after Lust Voyage. But then again, Tenants was a huge surprise iirc other than the first Jiwoo tease it had zero build up so who knows how the fuck he organizes his projects.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Also everyone including him just forgot about Drussilla…, what happened to that game?
I think he's shelving Drusilla for now because AOTG is more in demand? Personally, if I had to choose between Drusilla and AOTG which both have the new game mechanic, then obviously I would go for the latter. I won't mind Drusilla in the future.. For now, I prefer another blonde getting pegged by tribesmen. :KEK:

Yoru99

Nov 19, 2023
How do I exit when I finished replaying a scene on the extras menu. It doesn't seem to return to the scenes menu.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
You'd think something that presents that way would have more varied scenes/backgrounds, or possibly not have backgrounds at all and just overlays the action on screen. Very curious, its a stark departure from his usual vn-fare.
Like RPGmaker games, maybe would be the latter tho maybe he would mixed up, like speking with NPCs across the map would have overlay dialogues meanwhile teiggering scenes and cinematics would require classic conversations with backgrounds.

Tenants was a huge surprise iirc other than the first Jiwoo tease it had zero build up so who knows how the fuck he organizes his projects.
I feel like NTRman was just using TotD to test new ways to make Hscenes and the managment mechanics that he didnt tried on Adelaide's Inn for fear it would be too tedious for the player.

Now just imagine if he releases another different game out of the blue just to also test the top down perspective before AotG, probably a one time release short game.

Reactions: /;/ and Dreamsoda

frantic555

Aug 30, 2021
yea the new POV is kinda not as "thrilling" as the previous ones but i appreciate new things as well

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes