4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
ETA on his next game ?
as far as what comes next goes:
the voice update (1.5) should've been available before March started, it seems he's been waiting for the VA's to finish up, this is 3 languages (EN,JP,KR) so he's probably waiting for all 3 to wrap up to save time.
1710160676180.png
Arrival of the Goddess (AOTG) is probably the most anticipated one, we have nothing to go on in regards to his progress on that. That being said if you're curious about it, Awakening of the Goddess is a comic he did awhile back, no relation to Arrival other than being its inspiration. If you want to read it I uploaded the comics are
1710160729221.png

Lastly, what appears to be the forefront of his effort is the last two seasons of Seasons of Loss (SoL), you can check his trello for that

1710160814295.png

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2022
Double checked and it kinda matches?
View attachment 3409140
Her waist/hips kinda filled up, if there's a 4-ish month timeskip I guess that makes sense
We've never seen her bra-less but Tsugumi does have puffy nipples so maybe
Chin is a bit sharper tho, meanwhile the 3.5 teaser has a silhouette that matches up a bit sans the hair
That said, the Spring girl's teaser is set in a tattoo parlor so its more likely to be someone connected to her
View attachment 3409149
Just noticed this teaser has been around since October 2022 holy shit ahahaha
Never truly realized just how long we were waiting for SoL to finish up
It definitely ain't. a thing i noticed about NTRMAN character design is how much he values the breast shapes, depicting them with a very curious precision. Tsugumi sister has plump breasts, more "baggy"; girl on the left has them more saggy and the nipples are pointy. Tsugumi sister also has her own "undertone"( bestiality) so is very improbable that she will be corrupted by the antagonist, i reckon the protagonist may end up fucking her tho, they had a interesting dynamic on the 2 game, and maybe through that we dive on the beasty part. I won't discard the possiblity of being Beom too, the style matches a little bit. Girl in the silhouette looks different, the long hair clearly goes across her chest.

Feb 11, 2022
I dont understand why people want vanilla when they play ntr games
There is so much little people who developt NTR games, and when somebody does it appear 1 or 2 dudes begging for a vanilla route.

The reason is as old as time itself: the best artists are the degenerated ones, who usually becomes the best artists because they need a place of escapism where they can project the fantasies and scenario that could not be possible to achieve in the real world. NTR always was famous for having great art-style, being the reason why many vanilla enjoyers risk themselves and read it.

The vanilla market is heavily inflated tho, thus is common for one to be interested in the common narratives of the world as is closer to the reality in which they live; for such reason exists the atemporal desire to corrupt the NTR creators, pressuring them through the influence of the masses so they may surrender themselves to the commoners, sacrificing their art to appease the horny crowds.

They know that the NTR is not avoidable, the name of the creator makes it clear, the synopsis make it clear, the game and the tag makes it clear, but they'll ask anyway, why?

Because many of them fear not being able to come back.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
It definitely ain't. a thing i noticed about NTRMAN character design is how much he values the breast shapes, depicting them with a very curious precision. Tsugumi sister has plump breasts, more "baggy"; girl on the left has them more saggy and the nipples are pointy. Tsugumi sister also has her own "undertone"( bestiality) so is very improbable that she will be corrupted by the antagonist, i reckon the protagonist may end up fucking her tho, they had a interesting dynamic on the 2 game, and maybe through that we dive on the beasty part. I won't discard the possiblity of being Beom too, the style matches a little bit. Girl in the silhouette looks different, the long hair clearly goes across her chest.
good catch, I must've been huffing hopium. You reminded me of the possible beast stuff tho, I wonder what ever became of that :unsure:. I know we thought that was what the FNBE stuff was for on the trello, and that it was supposed to be for the Winter release, but the trello has no mention of it anymore, its been archived :unsure:

Reactions: jaden_yuki

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
bug fixes, you now can get all four 4 sex scenes with Minjee ingame, and the addition of the voice menu, voices are going to be added on v1.05
Cool, i think i will wait for 1.05 . One think i'm very appreciate for recent update was NTRMAN finally give more save slots.

Feb 11, 2022
good catch, I must've been huffing hopium. You reminded me of the possible beast stuff tho, I wonder what ever became of that :unsure:. I know we thought that was what the FNBE stuff was for on the trello, and that it was supposed to be for the Winter release, but the trello has no mention of it anymore, its been archived :unsure:

I think we gonna need wait to see if he gonna have the balls to do it first. Purring bestiality into it can create some problem with the bastards of Patreon. although he already dived into some dark conclusions such as murder and suicide, ir requires a certain degeneracy for beasty content, but i think tsugumi sister lines are very clear about the situation we are seeing.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
There is so much little people who developt NTR games, and when somebody does it appear 1 or 2 dudes begging for a vanilla route.

The reason is as old as time itself: the best artists are the degenerated ones, who usually becomes the best artists because they need a place of escapism where they can project the fantasies and scenario that could not be possible to achieve in the real world. NTR always was famous for having great art-style, being the reason why many vanilla enjoyers risk themselves and read it.

The vanilla market is heavily inflated tho, thus is common for one to be interested in the common narratives of the world as is closer to the reality in which they live; for such reason exists the atemporal desire to corrupt the NTR creators, pressuring them through the influence of the masses so they may surrender themselves to the commoners, sacrificing their art to appease the horny crowds.

They know that the NTR is not avoidable, the name of the creator makes it clear, the synopsis make it clear, the game and the tag makes it clear, but they'll ask anyway, why?

Because many of them fear not being able to come back.
well tragic stories are very uncommon these days, so NTR gets the distinction of being one of the few niches where tragedy can be along with corruption tag hentais. Like spicy food or horror movies, people can be attracted to NTR because of that, and that includes these people probably.

Also NTR is avoidable in NTRman games that have more than one ending. I have the feeling NTRman only gets these types of questions because people heard that his games have avoidable content and may they want a confirmation thinking there is not way NTRfans or content creators would bake a different cake to just make company with the former, gotta keep things niche you know? We just a few days ago got some randoms ranting about vanilla scenes and good endings being in the game lmao, tho true to be told good ending NTR is an unexplored topic.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone know where I can watch a video of the updated endings? I can only find ones for the older version.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Any news? is already about to be half of March, i can still waiting but i would lie if i dont feel anxious about keep waiting for the voices, i want to compare each dub. Usually JP hqs an advantage due to having a more developed VA industry and specialized education compare to EN or KR. Tho thats my impression from the outside. I hope EN VA feels as passionate when moaning and speaking during sex scenes.

WeeWooWhat

Jan 28, 2019
CAN THIS GUY MAKE ANY GAMES THAT DONT HAVE SEVERE CRASHING ISSUES??? literally on day fucking 2 and my shit is already bricked

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes