4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
I'm curious, is the NTR content optional? I enjoy exploring both Vanilla and NTR routes, so having the option to choose between them would be great.
i read that it is optional. But the "Vanilla" or the "non-ntr" routes are basically like, non existence. More like 1-3 scenes maybe ?
But the ntr is like 20-30 scenes. i mean, That's what expected from a Dev named "NTRMAN" :giggle:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
i read that it is optional. But the "Vanilla" or the "non-ntr" routes are basically like, non existence. More like 1-3 scenes maybe ?
But the ntr is like 20-30 scenes. i mean, That's what expected from a Dev named "NTRMAN" :giggle:
You're kinda gaslighting the guy here.
The ntr content is indeed in greater quantity than vanilla scenes. But from checking in-game gallery, there's enough vanilla scenes to comfortably ignore ntr content.

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
The ntr content is indeed in greater quantity than vanilla scenes. But from checking in-game gallery, there's enough vanilla scenes to comfortably ignore ntr content.
Gaslighting ?... lol, Such a strong word to be honest. And sorry i didn't know you were recruiting !
The only thing i did was, answering to a question that asked from me, With purely with my own preferable mind, nothing else. :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kotobiki

rangabang

May 4, 2021
I dont understand why people want vanilla when they play ntr games

Reactions: Mystogans_Wrath

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Im more worry about people framing their comments in this byzarre way, i kinda feel bad for anyone that has to deal with cheating partners because thats how that comment looks like, also idk why people complain about not enought vanilla, NTRman is doing them a favour for making any kind of netorare avoidable, also if you enjoy cheating on Minjee you are into NTR for any "vanillafags" out there, or at least one branch of it.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I think it's just because the chicks are pretty hot.
Surprising that for both sides they cant imagine regular hentai enjoyers playing NTRman games either if they have more vanilla or NTR sex scenes. They dont give a shit, kinda like the people that ask for save files and get out.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
NTR is somewhat avoidable for me. However, I must admit, I do enjoy Netori (the thrill of stealing/f*cking someone's girl or wife).

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
Netorare is a bast genre, if you want to get your get stolen you can, this complain is very dumb if you think about it, a tru NTRfan wouldnt not complain about getting all these different flavours of NTR being on the game, if anything we are missing reverse netorase.

Also cheating on your gf is part of the netorare genre.
Yeah but the NTR genre is at 99% the mc guy getting cucked. All of his previous works were that way with a little few "vanilla/reverse ntr" scenes and suddenly he throw tons more of those shit scenes in TOTD. At this point he should remove the NTR in his name

correction, there is too much vanilla*

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I mean, at the end of the day he can choose whatever name he prefers and NTRman is the one he likes to keep so there is nothing people can do a out that except stop consuming his content which i doubt even people who hate him would do.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Yeah but the NTR genre is at 99% the mc guy getting cucked. All of his previous works were that way with a little few "vanilla/reverse ntr" scenes and suddenly he throw tons more of those shit scenes in TOTD. At this point he should remove the NTR in his name

correction, there is too much vanilla*
I haven't come across much Netori content, which is something I wish there was more of

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
It's impossible for her to appear in SOL, TOTD's setting is in Korea, while SOL is in Japan.
NTRman's stories are always connected somehow, it wouldn't surprise me if TOTD, Adelaide Inn, Queen and Goblin, Lust Voyage(All Fantasy stories) exists in SOL universe as a TV show, Movie or Video game Satoshi watches or plays.

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
And why not ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Have you ever heard the game "Struggle with *** ?" it have Both Ntr and vanilla routes.
The game even have both "Harem" plus "Ntr" genre too ! And it have Avoidable Ntrs !

The Ntr was just punishment for the defeat or you allowed it. it was INTERESTING !
i was just curious, that's all ! :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Admiral Wanker
Sep 26, 2021
And why not ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Have you ever heard the game "Struggle with *** ?" it have Both Ntr and vanilla routes.
The game even have both "Harem" plus "Ntr" genre too ! And it have Avoidable Ntrs !

The Ntr was just punishment for the defeat or you allowed it. it was INTERESTING !
i was just curious, that's all ! :giggle:
Yes, it can work IF the game in question is a larger project. However, when it's smaller projects like Ntrman's most recent, it just doesn't work out well as opposed to just focusing on one genre like ntr or vanilla. Imo this has game had great potential however it didn't reach it & one could argue had ntr been the only focus it wouldn't have fallen short. But because time was spilt trying to please both sides, it did.

Reactions: Wonka_Willy

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Yes, it can work IF the game in question is a larger project. However, when it's smaller projects like Ntrman's most recent, it just doesn't work out well as opposed to just focusing on one genre like ntr or vanilla. Imo this has game had great potential however it didn't reach it & one could argue had ntr been the only focus it wouldn't have fallen short. But because time was spilt trying to please both sides, it did.
I dont think NTRman cares if his choices please everyone or just a group, he literally made TotD out of the blue because he just wanted to make it. Otherwise would have already got AotG, SoL or Drussilla the last year.

Reactions: trungq108
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes