4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Double checked and it kinda matches?
View attachment 3409140
Her waist/hips kinda filled up, if there's a 4-ish month timeskip I guess that makes sense
We've never seen her bra-less but Tsugumi does have puffy nipples so maybe
Chin is a bit sharper tho, meanwhile the 3.5 teaser has a silhouette that matches up a bit sans the hair
That said, the Spring girl's teaser is set in a tattoo parlor so its more likely to be someone connected to her
View attachment 3409149
Just noticed this teaser has been around since October 2022 holy shit ahahaha
Never truly realized just how long we were waiting for SoL to finish up
Maybe the gyaru will help the antagonist in corrupting Tsugumi's sister. Or the sister replaces the gyaru. Hopefully it's the former

Reactions: Dreamsoda

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Maybe the gyaru will help the antagonist in corrupting Tsugumi's sister. Or the sister replaces the gyaru. Hopefully it's the former
There's a good chance, especially if we follow the naming conventions, Spring should come with rebirth and growth, especially after a cold and dark winter. Its why I agree with the theory that Sadoshi and Chadoshi are the same dude

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
View attachment 3409140
Her waist/hips kinda filled up, if there's a 4-ish month timeskip I guess that makes sense
Chin is a bit sharper tho, meanwhile the 3.5 teaser has a silhouette that matches up a bit sans the hair
That said, the Spring girl's teaser is set in a tattoo parlor so its more likely to be someone connected to her
View attachment 3409149
2 years waiting, probably this teaser isnt even true at this point, is probably that NTRman changed quite a lot of things since he said he is struggling with the story.

Reactions: Dreamsoda

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
2 years waiting, probably this teaser isnt even true at this point, is probably that NTRman changed quite a lot of things since he said he is struggling with the story.
Yeah. There were a lot of people that did not like the gyaru when the roster was released if my memory serves me right.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Yeah. There were a lot of people that did not like the gyaru when the roster was released if my memory serves me right.
really? i do dig tanned gyaru like heroines tho, either if they are subversive or just a classic gyaru. I wonder why tho, probably a more innocent and less cunning heroine fits bettwr for a corruption/fallen NTR story.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I think im suffering from a case of "pluralistic ignorance" with respect how popular Beom really is. How well she did back in the voting polls?

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
I think im suffering from a case of "pluralistic ignorance" with respect how popular Beom really is. How well she did back in the voting polls?
1709598114440.png
No clue, he has the summary privated, he might've talked about it on his discord
1709598289479.png
Publicly she does have her supporters
Anyway if I had to guess Beom is the first one to have a really obvious difference in body type

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
View attachment 3409140
View attachment 3409149
upscaled

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1709551001302.png

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
View attachment 3409140
View attachment 3409149
comparing the silhouettes

17095510013020.png

Mar 25, 2023
now that TOTD is complete in terms of gameplay and only voice update pending which he just quoted by saying soon (with no timeline and no mention of ENG voice yet) and said both SOS and AOTD are in front production which on you guys think will release first and around what time:WaitWhat:

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
SOS needs a serious re-programming and new code because i played a lot of NTRMAN games and SOS has been crashing a lot and i tried playing his other works and only SOS and The Lust Voyage are only ones crashing..... other games he created worked well.....

Euma

Dec 19, 2017
now that TOTD is complete in terms of gameplay and only voice update pending which he just quoted by saying soon (with no timeline and no mention of ENG voice yet) and said both SOS and AOTD are in front production which on you guys think will release first and around what time:WaitWhat:
depends if the bossman doesn't have another mental breakdown in the middle of production.
It's either 3-4 months or never.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes