4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Well he was unable to keep up with his promise, managing VAs online must be difficult, on more positive news we know he is working on AOTG
To be fair, if the intro is any indication, I think he wants the whole thing to be fully voiced in 3 different languages no less. So no wonder his VA's schedules are getting fucked up

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
Does ntrman ever explained why the fuck Daeshim has almost the same amount of content than Minje ? (maybe even more) What's the point of the cuckoldry if he can have all these other girls ? What's the point of being called "NTRMAN" ?

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
i was about to ask, if the Netorare is avoidable.
Then i realized the Developer's Name is Literally NTRMAN... Sorry my bad ! i was in a wrong genre game. :giggle:
I'm curious, is the NTR content optional? I enjoy exploring both Vanilla and NTR routes, so having the option to choose between them would be great.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Does ntrman ever explained why the fuck Daeshim has almost the same amount of content than Minje ? (maybe even more) What's the point of the cuckoldry if he can have all these other girls ? What's the point of being called "NTRMAN" ?
Netorare is a bast genre, if you want to get your get stolen you can, this complain is very dumb if you think about it, a tru NTRfan wouldnt not complain about getting all these different flavours of NTR being on the game, if anything we are missing reverse netorase.

Also cheating on your gf is part of the netorare genre.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Netorare is a bast genre, if you want to get your get stolen you can, this complain is very dumb if you think about it, a tru NTRfan wouldnt not complain about getting all these different flavours of NTR being on the game, if anything we are missing reverse netorase.

Also cheating on your gf is part of the netorare genre.
That would be considered Netori, I think :unsure: F95zone needs to add Netori Tag

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
yes, to avoid the the ntr routes NEVER rely on any stranger/visitor
Oh, I see. Thanks for letting me know. :HideThePain:By the way, My Dumbass accidentally clicked on someone's offer, thinking it was a girl I was about to smash but nah... it was to give my girl to some little boy to stay in his apartment. :KEK: I went straight to title screen. I lowkey wish there was more scenes with that milf I've met at the hallway. MILFS ARE THE BEST :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
The tats makes me think she'll get fucked by a BBC
Double checked and it kinda matches?
1709551001302.png
Her waist/hips kinda filled up, if there's a 4-ish month timeskip I guess that makes sense
We've never seen her bra-less but Tsugumi does have puffy nipples so maybe
Chin is a bit sharper tho, meanwhile the 3.5 teaser has a silhouette that matches up a bit sans the hair
That said, the Spring girl's teaser is set in a tattoo parlor so its more likely to be someone connected to her
1709551209515.jpeg
Just noticed this teaser has been around since October 2022 holy shit ahahaha
Never truly realized just how long we were waiting for SoL to finish up

Reactions: Grim-Reaper666
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes