4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

PandaSEN21

Jul 16, 2022
Does anyone know how to listen to the bgm music anytime you want? I really like the bgm music that plays in the soomin & daeshim sex scene and I want to hear it more so does anyone know how I can play it anytime in the game or is their like an audio file that I can somehow access?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Curiosity got the better of me and played the game over the weekend.
Thanks for the guide WOLFs TTC at this point.

Managed to reach 4 endings. Good, Vehicle, Abducted and Bandits.
Though having fun with the game it feels the game lacks in sex scenes on dedicated routes.

Lets take the abducted ending as an example. You have 2 scenes and then the game abruptly ends. Nice, thank you NTRMan. :HideThePain:

Brainwashing Minjee through chemicals was a nice idea but it hasn't been explored further....at all.
Maybe add a scene in which Minjee rides Jiwoo (damn these korean names xD) and she talks to the MC with the walky talky. What was the reason you get one to begin with when it is not utilized?
Have a brother sister roleplay scene with Dae present and Jiwoo is constantly groping Minjee.
A missing ending CG is for me personally the biggest mood killer on top of that. No conclusion for the player and no reward for actually playing a route.

As a loose example, Jiwoo is a chief in a chemical department and at the end you read that Minjee is taken to a lab for a certain project. Add a CG (don't need to be a sex scene) in which Jiwoo is tinkering with a machine and Minjee is standing beside him smiling with a pregnant belly while still trapped in the brother sister mindset.
This is foreboding and shows the player what happens afterwards. The importance here is the word afterwards.
Done, route finished....but no.

And I felt that when playing through the other routes as well. Maybe I sound harsh but when playing this game it felt not finished at all. Dunno how to describe it in another way.

Lastly adding VAs for every character in the game seems overkill and not needed imo. The resources he invested for that would have been spent better on actually adding content to the game.

But that's NTRMan for you. Maybe he feared that the game was getting too big again and we remember that he doesn't like working on projects for a longer time.
Will play through the other routes some other time but I doubt that they will change my opinion.

All in all, sadly a fun but mediocre experience and I need to tone down my expectations for his future games.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019

Though having fun with the game it feels the game lacks in sex scenes on dedicated routes.

Lets take the abducted ending as an example. You have 2 scenes and then the game abruptly ends. Nice, thank you NTRMan. :HideThePain:

Brainwashing Minjee through chemicals was a nice idea but it hasn't been explored further....at all.
Maybe add a scene in which Minjee rides Jiwoo (damn these korean names xD) and she talks to the MC with the walky talky. What was the reason you get one to begin with when it is not utilized?
Have a brother sister roleplay scene with Dae present and Jiwoo is constantly groping Minjee.
A missing ending CG is for me personally the biggest mood killer on top of that. No conclusion for the player and no reward for actually playing a route.

As a loose example, Jiwoo is a chief in a chemical department and at the end you read that Minjee is taken to a lab for a certain project. Add a CG (don't need to be a sex scene) in which Jiwoo is tinkering with a machine and Minjee is standing beside him smiling with a pregnant belly while still trapped in the brother sister mindset.
This is foreboding and shows the player what happens afterwards. The importance here is the word afterwards.

And I felt that when playing through the other routes as well. Maybe I sound harsh but when playing this game it felt not finished at all. Dunno how to describe it in another way.

Lastly adding VAs for every character in the game seems overkill and not needed imo. The resources he invested for that would have been spent better on actually adding content to the game.

But that's NTRMan for you. Maybe he feared that the game was getting too big again and we remember that he doesn't like working on projects for a longer time.
Will play through the other routes some other time but I doubt that they will change my opinion.

All in all, sadly a fun but mediocre experience and I need to tone down my expectations for his future games.
As someone who has a soft spot for the MC fetish i agree the whole Jiwoo's route main MC theme was underutilized, i like they went for incest RP but also i would loved that Jiwoo just went to different kinds of roleplays since thats the advantage of MC, being able to generate some H situation that would hard to come by.

Going back with the lack of final scenes, this game lacks of H screen artworks, a thing that usually is common in eroges aside of the animated H scenes. several times you could see almost everything that happens in the game is known trought text without using the visuals to keep the player with the narration, sometimes it just feels out of place, specially when the characters are supposed to go to a different scenario.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DcNightWing

Surgemon

Aug 15, 2018
Would anyone be able to provide saves right before the new content?

I'm frankly too lazy to reach the content after dying from lack of food and meds too many times trying to reach the content.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Would anyone be able to provide saves right before the new content?

I'm frankly too lazy to reach the content after dying from lack of food and meds too many times trying to reach the content.
Need just cheats for food and meds!

Law and Law

Aug 28, 2021

3 main reason this is happening:

1.Management issue: I notice that time management and development management, those two are not going well from season of loss. He was ill for months, something definitely happed in his life that pushed him back for a while. From that things not going that well."Life" man shit can go wrong all the time.

2.Not finishing the script: When you trying to make big game, at least have an idea/thought/concept that this is how i will end it. Well that's very common in writting department when wrtting a big story. Sadly ntrman kinda suffering from this badly not once but twice(with SOL and TOTD).He knows how to start the opening with excitement (SOL and TOTD both started very well btw) but in ending part things goes downhill. In SOL autumn and winter episodes receive quite well(need a little bit build time) but when comes to final episode spring he can't make it up. That took quite a time, he taking breaks a lot,no comment on the project. some thought he will drop project but he announced season 3.5. Even announced a new season still he is working on SOL spring episode and till this day he still working it. From the look of it he redoing the spring episode and bounes one summer episode. Even smaller project like The Lust Voyage feels very rushed and unfinished

3.Working mutiple project at once: Working mutiple project at once will lose focus at work. He didn't need to work many projects all together. Work on one project mainly focus on that,even it will speed up the work automatically.

Reactions: Zairus

Zairus

May 25, 2017
Just finished it, well, the game is not bad overall, but the thing is, i was here for ntr, but stayed for romance, ntr routes was not satisfying, it's abruct, feels like it was rushed, and kinda not finished, the writing also raises some questions, it feels like ntrman was making things on a go. Some routes like cult for example, ntrman should probably stick with Yongsun(the oldman) until the end, not sure why it was needed to add cult here in the middle of it, other routes also have problems in my opinion, not gonna mention everything. The art is good, but i didn't like half cut poses, not the best idea in my opinion at least he should make props which are hiding the action transparent and allow player to move camera a little.

MandyF

Mar 12, 2022
Good god this woman is annoying. I'm going out and risking life and limb to get food, medical supplies and try to find a way we can escape, while you sit around on your phone all day, and all you can do is ask me annoying questions about whether or not love at first sight is real or if emotional and physical infidelity are different, then get pissy when I say something you disagree with.
Fuck a zombie for all I care.

Reactions: tem41k

Candela.

Dec 23, 2020
Good god this woman is annoying. I'm going out and risking life and limb to get food, medical supplies and try to find a way we can escape, while you sit around on your phone all day, and all you can do is ask me annoying questions about whether or not love at first sight is real or if emotional and physical infidelity are different, then get pissy when I say something you disagree with.
Fuck a zombie for all I care.
Then Ntr's you the second she sees liam. imo I prefer soomin and hyuna

Reactions: MandyF

Red_Blitz10

Nov 12, 2018
I've heard that the update with the voices will be out at the end of the month. Is it really going to be releasing on the 29th or the whole "voice update will release at the end of the month" is just fake news?

Reactions: Melbinks44

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
I've heard that the update with the voices will be out at the end of the month. Is it really going to be releasing on the 29th or the whole "voice update will release at the end of the month" is just fake news?
Yeah, 3rd or 4th week of Feb is the planned release of the voice update. That said, it seems highly unlikely we'll get it this month as he deleted the fanbox post that says this (can still be viewed on Patreon), he also recently took a 2 day break and went to see Mt. Fuji
So for some reason his VA's either shit the bad that much or is just way too busy

Reactions: Melbinks44
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes