4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Mikey847

Feb 19, 2022
I personally love the ending with the policewoman, it was very satisfying when Dae kicked them both out of the apartment after what they did. I wonder what else Minjee kept from him.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I personally love the ending with the policewoman, it was very satisfying when Dae kicked them both out of the apartment after what they did. I wonder what else Minjee kept from him.
Thats reminds me, its never cleared up when exactly MinJee dated Liam nor what was the scandal that got her kicked out of the Kpop agency she was an idol in-training in, or did I miss this?

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Thats reminds me, its never cleared up when exactly MinJee dated Liam nor what was the scandal that got her kicked out of the Kpop agency she was an idol in-training in, or did I miss this?
nothing is specified, we are left to wonder, tho maybe be related to she having affairs.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
nothing is specified, we are left to wonder, tho maybe be related to she having affairs.
Yeah, the agency one is likely 99% certain it was a sexual scandal given the hints about MinJee's past.
Although given she's been dating Daeshim since high school that leaves her a small margin of time for having dated Liam unless she was fucking since like 13 (which is very possible in today's day and age) since that would mean she likely started dating Dae between 15-17 years of age most likely. IIRC she pretty much tries to evade the question of when did she date Liam/why Daeshim didn't know about him, so although its very vague there is the possibility she was two timing when she start dating Dae but then broke up with him and became exclusive to Dae (or at least tried to, would be more accurate).
NTRman really needs to clear up shit like this, I love "read between the lines" type of things, but I love them when they're things that are pretty much indirect/borderline confirmations for those who pay attention, not when they're just "could be this or could be 10 other different things, make of it what you will" which just leaves us with the doubt lol.

peepeeta

Jun 18, 2021
loc = C:\Users\...\AppData\LocalLow\NTRMAN\TenantsOfTheDead\NaninovelData\Saves
Anyone struggling to locate the ''NaninovelData'' folder from this game? Even after making multiple save files I still can't find that folder for this game specificaly, because there is a few \NaninovelData\ folders for the other NTRMAN games in my pc. Hell I even remember manually deleting that folder and replacing it for update v1.0 but for some reason I can't find this folder for the newest version.

Any suggestions?

BloodSoulx

Mar 22, 2019
Yeah, the agency one is likely 99% certain it was a sexual scandal given the hints about MinJee's past.
Although given she's been dating Daeshim since high school that leaves her a small margin of time for having dated Liam unless she was fucking since like 13 (which is very possible in today's day and age) since that would mean she likely started dating Dae between 15-17 years of age most likely. IIRC she pretty much tries to evade the question of when did she date Liam/why Daeshim didn't know about him, so although its very vague there is the possibility she was two timing when she start dating Dae but then broke up with him and became exclusive to Dae (or at least tried to, would be more accurate).
NTRman really needs to clear up shit like this, I love "read between the lines" type of things, but I love them when they're things that are pretty much indirect/borderline confirmations for those who pay attention, not when they're just "could be this or could be 10 other different things, make of it what you will" which just leaves us with the doubt lol.
This is my interpretation
Most of my interpretation is base on the question Minjee asks Dae so...this is what I think
-Regarding Minjee's past, yes I think that she dated Liam when around 13-17 bc there was a line Liam said you(Minjee) are a bit bigger than the last time I saw you
ps. I asked my friends when he had his first time he said 14 so..it possible
-About two timing I believe that it's possible but I'm not giving that theory too much value, I think she broke up with Liam before starting dating Daeshim in High school. There also a question she asks Dae that Is he believes in love at first sight, I think that means Dae

Why she got Kick out of K-pop agency and the past with Liam The theories that I can think of are
-When Dae fuck Minjee for 3rd? time she strongly insisted not to take sex video like she had a past with it.
-There a question that she asks "as how Dae thinks about open relationships", This line I think it means Liam was a playboy while dating her he also dating others too so when Dae answer that "mutual agreement is a must" she liked that
-There is also question that "Do you think there's different between emotional and physical infidelity">This supports above that Liam is cheating on her so she asks us to check that is she the weird one to thought it weird
So this are the Theory
-1. she was dating Liam when she is k-pop trainee and Liam cheated on Minjee. >Liam wanted to record sex video Minjee agree somehow> Liam bragging to his friend and the video got leaked so agency kick Minjee out
So This is why she hated sex taping
-.2she was dating Liam when she is k-pop trainee and Liam cheated on Minjee >Liam want to record sex video and she quite uncomfortable with it, so she consulted with her friends >but it turned out that her friends want to destroy her career her friends leaked the video and she got kick out
-3. she was dating Liam when she is k-pop trainee and Liam cheated on Minjee ,> so she consulted it with her friends somehow her friends suggest revenge by taking video of her cheating on Liam with another guy> it turned out that her friends want to destroy her career her friends leaked the video and she got kick out

-and after all that she fall in love at first sight with Dae

this support by question "would you call your friends to discuss it or try to sort thing out with me?"> bc she got betrayed by her friends or Liam got video leaked bc his friends
and also question "If I told you that I have cheated on my ex, would that make a difference between us?" > she want to test Dae that if he will hate her or not

This theory leaning on Minjee side but I believe it's the most possible one from my pov
About Liam's route why Minjee easily cheat on Dae?...you know it ntr part of the game so it might be quite fast

Last edited:

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
About Liam's route why Minjee easily cheat on Dae...you know it ntr part of the game so it might be quite fast
I think Minjee maybe still is attracted to Liam pyshically but she still love Daeshin, she kinda feels bad about almost letting Dae die when they closed the door. But for the most part Minjee has come up as someone very inmature which leads herself into NTR situations, actually she is very foolish, like in several situations she hardly has a good eye for spotting problems hence why she varely noticed Jiwoo and the cult at the beginning unlike Daeshin. And even on the crazy milf route she feels jealous when that woman calls Dae darling but she only gets jelaous but doesnt suspect nothing more unlike Daeshin. Well another reason why she is is botton tier, Police Woman is the new main heroine in my book alongisde Hyuna.

BloodSoulx

Mar 22, 2019
I think Minjee maybe still is attracted to Liam pyshically but she still love Daeshin, she kinda feels bad about almost letting Dae die when they closed the door. But for the most part Minjee has come up as someone very inmature which leads herself into NTR situations, actually she is very foolish, like in several situations she hardly has a good eye for spotting problems hence why she varely noticed Jiwoo and the cult at the beginning unlike Daeshin. And even on the crazy milf route she feels jealous when that woman calls Dae darling but she only gets jelaous but doesnt suspect nothing more unlike Daeshin.
An old flame never dies, That covers the situation. But tbh if we talk in terms of gameplay it's just that they have to rush story bc at day 20 it's end game phase player resource are also limited so...the story have to rush the ntr fast. Also it's not that big game like 20 Gb so I quite understandable why it took just 2 day lol that's what I wanted to convey

Well another reason why she is is botton tier, Police Woman is the new main heroine in my book alongisde Hyuna.
Well I also agree with you guys lol my No.1(only main character) is Soomin(Police woman) No.2 are Hyuna alongside with Min-jee (Hyuna story is too short so I don't know if I like her that much)
About Minjee I don't know..maybe bc I'm quite naive myself so I think I quite sympathize her a bit.

Reactions: Kotobiki

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
This is my interpretation
Most of my interpretation is base on the question Minjee asks Dae so...this is what I think
-Regarding Minjee's past, yes I think that she dated Liam when around 13-17 bc there was a line Liam said you(Minjee) are a bit bigger than the last time I saw you
ps. I asked my friends when he had his first time he said 14 so..it possible
-About two timing I believe that it's possible but I'm not giving that theory too much value, I think she broke up with Liam before starting dating Daeshim in High school. There also a question she asks Dae that Is he believes in love at first sight, I think that means Dae

Why she got Kick out of K-pop agency and the past with Liam The theories that I can think of are
-When Dae fuck Minjee for 3rd? time she strongly insisted not to take sex video like she had a past with it.
-There a question that she asks "as how Dae thinks about open relationships", This line I think it means Liam was a playboy while dating her he also dating others too so when Dae answer that "mutual agreement is a must" she liked that
-There is also question that "Do you think there's different between emotional and physical infidelity">This supports above that Liam is cheating on her so she asks us to check that is she the weird one to thought it weird
So this are the Theory
-1. she was dating Liam when she is k-pop trainee and Liam cheated on Minjee. >Liam wanted to record sex video Minjee agree somehow> Liam bragging to his friend and the video got leaked so agency kick Minjee out
So This is why she hated sex taping
-.2she was dating Liam when she is k-pop trainee and Liam cheated on Minjee >Liam want to record sex video and she quite uncomfortable with it, so she consulted with her friends >but it turned out that her friends want to destroy her career her friends leaked the video and she got kick out
-3. she was dating Liam when she is k-pop trainee and Liam cheated on Minjee ,> so she consulted it with her friends somehow her friends suggest revenge by taking video of her cheating on Liam with another guy> it turned out that her friends want to destroy her career her friends leaked the video and she got kick out

-and after all that she fall in love at first sight with Dae

this support by question "would you call your friends to discuss it or try to sort thing out with me?"> bc she got betrayed by her friends or Liam got video leaked bc his friends
and also question "If I told you that I have cheated on my ex, would that make a difference between us?" > she want to test Dae that if he will hate her or not

This theory leaning on Minjee side but I believe it's the most possible one from my pov
About Liam's route why Minjee easily cheat on Dae?...you know it ntr part of the game so it might be quite fast
Your theory is pretty fair (which is why I say I dont like hinting being so open, it could be a lot of very different things so makes hard to have a solid opinion on some things), although I disagree with MinJee not having cheated before. On topics like open relations and cheating she expresses some clear nervousness making it a pretty indirect nudge that those inquiries are also about herself. Your interpretation seems possible, but her way of tiptoeing around the topic of her sleeping with other men to the point she pretty much starts redherring seems pretty telling. Not saying she did or didn't do It to Daeshim, just that I find it doubtful that she hasn't done It herself before given how she acts whenever someone beings up the possibility of her sleeping with men besides her at the time boyfriend.

I think Minjee maybe still is attracted to Liam pyshically but she still love Daeshin, she kinda feels bad about almost letting Dae die when they closed the door. But for the most part Minjee has come up as someone very inmature which leads herself into NTR situations, actually she is very foolish, like in several situations she hardly has a good eye for spotting problems hence why she varely noticed Jiwoo and the cult at the beginning unlike Daeshin. And even on the crazy milf route she feels jealous when that woman calls Dae darling but she only gets jelaous but doesnt suspect nothing more unlike Daeshin. Well another reason why she is is botton tier, Police Woman is the new main heroine in my book alongisde Hyuna.
To me its the contrary, thats what makes her top tier, since it isnt lack of love, its just immaturity at play. Its easier to be critical of MinJee cus we are stuck with her the entire story, meanwhile the rest of the girls we just see them as fun fucks cus we dont interact with them much besides that, but all the girls are actually even less innocent if one pays attention to their characteristics:
- Hyuna has been or is at least willing to be in any range of the fidelity (or infidelity) spectrum, she even finds stuff like that fun. She is a former sex worker and involved in drug dealing.
- Beom showed 0 remorse at cheating on her husband even tho neither does the story nor her bio ever confirm or imply him dead, if anything her apprehension towards having sex with another man came from her insecurity about still being attractive, she even directly states she wants to get pregnant from the affairs - she has literally known you for like 10 minutes at that point lol.
- Dan-Bi similarly has 0 remorse, in fact she's like "fuck my boyfriend" (although TBF, fuck her boyfriend, dude sounds like a leech from the info we have on him)
- Duri is literally a serial killer, possibly has cheated as well given the details regarding her previous husbands murder, and she's a rapist that locks you up in her basement lol
Literally only girl who might be a better person than MinJee is Soomin, since she legitimately doesn't present any blazing red flags, but given its a NTRman girl if she actually had a longer route or multiple routes id wager that we would get shown that when she gets too drunk she'd let first big guy she comes across hit It or something lol. But that's just speculation given on how NTRman writes his girls, so we can say Soomin is the only puritan/trustworthy girl amongst the cast as far as we know.

IMO
In relationship reliability:
Soomin>>MinJee, Dan-Bi>Beom, Hyuna>>>>>Duri

In likeability:
MinJee>Hyuna>Dan-Bi>Soomin>>>Beom, Duri

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes