4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Jeenpeen22

Sep 19, 2017
Lets go over this Liam route I risk my life to save your ass use my precious supplies to keep you alive while having a girl with me that is actually dead weight. Next, you have sex with her knowing we were dating, lock me out in a zombie apocalypse to sleep with her nearly getting me killed with her blatantly defending him mind you and when your caught your surprised you get kicked out and left for dead. This woman is lucky the MC didn't toss her ass out when she locked him out and disrespected him and I mean out the window. The Police ending is canon for me now I now consider the ending with Minjee and the mc rescued and being together a bad ending now, because she will betray in a heartbeat for the dumbest reasons apocalypse or not.

WOLFs TTC

Oct 10, 2023
Weird, in my playthrough Minjee's first fuck with Nelson is because he essentially blackmails her. Is this a script rewrite from NTRman or is there variables that change the dialogues here?
And for some reason also cant get the vanilla scenes with Minjee despite answering everything right lol.
i did that for 4 playthrough now and all the answer she likes it.
Still not unlocking them. There has to be something im missing.
Here is my Playtrough for Minjee Scenes I hope it helps

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
If the devs are reading this, can you please add an inventory where we can see which items we have?
Thank you for your hard work!

prototype zeus

Mar 3, 2021
Well, we can all agree that the ending with the police girl is the best ever. At least for those who like vainilla endings, and i personally like those more. Also that fucking ghost girl, i dunno how damn luck you have to be to encounter a bloody-mary-like child in a zombie apocalipse. NTRman really caught me by surprise there

Roe754

Jan 2, 2023
what cliffhanger?
A cliffhanger is a situation or part of a play or movie that is very exciting or frightening because you are left for a long time not knowing what will happen next. The election is likely to be a cliff-hanger. ... cliffhanger endings to keep you in suspense.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Which of the endings in the guide ( 3388809_Full_Walktrough_v1.0.pdf (f95zone.to) ) ends without you getting cucked?

Ffs, I love the art, but would much MUCH MUCH rather play with the character getting a harem, rather than cuck at every fucking opportunity. Is there any ending that is the harem + non-cuck?
After reaching day 21 without flagging another ending you get rescued. Its not harem, but its not NTR.

lookyout

Nov 30, 2020
how do I open a gallery?
Scenes can be found in the "extra" section. Unlocked after finding them in the game first.
gameplay?
Choice based survival game with multiple endings. Each day you're given the choice between making a supply run outside, or exploring the apartment building.

The latter is how you'll typically be introduced to new characters and routes, the former is for maintening supplies for yourself and at times collecting items needed to progress through the current route.

You can go vanilla, cheat, share and/or be cheated on etc. It's up to how you play.

Reactions: DcNightWing

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
what cliffhanger?
Lets see, Nelson route leads to a cliffhanger, Jiwoo route does it too, Liam's ending also is a cliffhanger, the cult ending can also be considered as cliffhanger tho MC is too broken at the end as to do something else so pretty much is expected is the end for him.

Reactions: Apice

Arrhythmia

Sep 28, 2019
Lets see, Nelson route leads to a cliffhanger, Jiwoo route does it too, Liam's ending also is a cliffhanger, the cult ending can also be considered as cliffhanger tho MC is too broken at the end as to do something else so pretty much is expected is the end for him.
cliffhanger
noun
/ˈklɪfˌhæŋ·ər/
> a story or situation, often dangerous or of great importance, where two opposite results are possible and you do not know what the result will be until the last moment:
i fail to see how you can interpret any of those scenarios as a cliffhanger.
you get rescued in jiwoo ending, is that a cliffhanger ? no
In Liam's its ends with double murder and suicide, is that a cliffhanger ? no
Nelson runs away with your girl, is that a cliffhanger ? no
if a western ends with a cowboy riding into sunset, thats not a cliffhanger either

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
cliffhanger
noun
/ˈklɪfˌhæŋ·ər/
> a story or situation, often dangerous or of great importance, where two opposite results are possible and you do not know what the result will be until the last moment:
i fail to see how you can interpret any of those scenarios as a cliffhanger.
you get rescued in jiwoo ending, is that a cliffhanger ? no
In Liam's its ends with double murder and suicide, is that a cliffhanger ? no
Nelson runs away with your girl, is that a cliffhanger ? no
if a western ends with a cowboy riding into sunset, thats not a cliffhanger either
Maybe i used the wrong word but what i mean ist hat in Nelson's route Daeshin is left bebind and we end with someone or something aproaching the entrance of the store.
En Jiwoo's route you get abducted actually and you dont know what happened to Minjee aside of being with Jiwoo and you get translated to a facility called Orpheus.
Liam's has two endings, the one you said and the other where he contacts his squad and go the place they are, it ends with them greeting Liam calling him commander and it cuts to that.

Unlike the police ending, the rescue or the many suicide endings we are left wondering what is going to happen to him or Minjee. We dont have two possible results but we are leave to speculate what is going to happen next with the last min exposition we get from said endings i mentioned.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Then it means some people gave their feedback about the Nelson route to NTRman himself(i should try answer wrongly to see if dialogue really changes), i guess more people also agree Minjee was too slutty and the corruption was too rushed and he decided to changed it, still Minjee after getting fucked by Nelson becomes enamore for his cock? or that happened in the second secret scene?
I haven't gotten the time to play so haven't been able to get the screenshots, but if nobody does it before me I will ss the dialogue and post it here within few days as soon as I can. Didn't get time to memorize dialogue properly cus family came around when I was watching that scene so I just skimmed through final part and closed the game lol.

Last edited:

handok24

Jul 19, 2022
So, i found a way to crack save file. here is save day 1. 777 days worth of food and Meds.

Unpack it and place file in %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/NTRMAN/tenents/data/saves if there is already exist overwrite it with new one..

For this you need able to see hidden and system files, so google guide how to do it in your OS. Or just search NTRMAN folder.

P.S. Updated save file after one of the F95zone users message me that save is not working. New save 777 Food and Meds, just start of the game and day 1.

P.P.S. Old save still there maybe someone still playing old version. download 1.0 if you download the last version.

Save , cheat , crack

View attachment 3364277
didn't work ??

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes