4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

WOLFs TTC

Oct 10, 2023
i'm missing 2nd and 4th Romance Scenes with Minjee.

Anyone could tell me how to get it?
Just talk to her everyday and choose the right answer and you should get all of her scenes. You can save before you talk to her so you can reload the save if you got the wrong answer

Reactions: Mikey847

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
wish there were proper endings for each major route and not just the news broadcast everytime. Would have enjoyed a pregnant CG of Minjee
Wait, so no CGs for the endings?

NTRMan put so much effort in the game and then drops the ball at the very end xD

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Well he also dropped the ball during production, there are two unused scenes, one with Nelson and the other with the lickbooter in the cult.
Remind me what was the unused one with Jason.
N speaking of, is there any route where MinJee cheats without it being a bad ednd? Aka you still survive together with her.

WOLFs TTC

Oct 10, 2023
Remind me what was the unused one with Jason.
N speaking of, is there any route where MinJee cheats without it being a bad ednd? Aka you still survive together with her.
I would say the closest one I remember would be the bandit route where she gets fucked by them and then you escape with her by choosing the pepper spray. But it isn´t really a cheat or you decline Yongsuns Offer then you should be able to escape with MinJee and she cheated on you (you shared her)

Last edited:

daunt

May 11, 2017
How to unlock cheklist keep Hyuna Alive ?
You must talk with her about 5 times, 3 are for her scenes, the next one you must give her the meds from the afro dude which you can only get if you got the aluminium foil on the first days of looting outside and the final encounter with hyuna you must visit the building a couple of times before you decide to check on her apartment, from my playthroughs I had to explore the building about 2 times wasting my time before MC decided to check on her. Afro dude is also found on the building after hyuna gets sick.

daunt

May 11, 2017
Can someone write what was added in the update? The ending with the grandfather and the ending with the bandits, what else?
Been sometime since I played the previous update but here is more or less what I remember:
A whole lot of characters are added: bandits, glasses gal, a shaddy man, afro dude, 2 police officer which arent related aparently and each have their scenes one for NTR the other for a romantic route. most of them are 1 scene characters but they´re on the game.
A good amount of endings being: cults, bandits, police extraction (diferent from umbrela corps style extraction), car escape and another car escape and I believe the shop didn´t had an ending which now it does with scenes.
no special cg for each ending.
A lot of items for each of this routes, an ending for some characters like hyuna (the gal you can cheat with), many outfits for 3 of the gals being hyuna, girlfriend and the cop gal and some hairstyles, color palette changes for the MC mainly for hair and jacket. That´s kinda of all the updates I believe just add the previous stuff of the young/boy character and the normal endings.

Nov 10, 2017
actually descent zombie game ngl. altho that run down stairs when exploring outside, has me being hyped for no reason lol, had me thinkin I was actually about to play a combat scenario

Mikey847

Feb 19, 2022
I would say the closest one I remember would be the bandit route where she gets fucked by them and then you escape with her by choosing the pepper spray. But it isn´t really a cheat or you decline Yongsuns Offer then you should be able to escape with MinJee and she cheated on you (you shared her)
Also, on the 11 day you can go to Nelson's shop with Minjee and she cheat on you with him (secret scene).

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Also, on the 11 day you can go to Nelson's shop with Minjee and she cheat on you with him (secret scene).
Yeah, iirc she can cheat on you with Nelson in first scene then you can still avoid the bad end/being locked into his route by not moving in with him afterwards, so thats only scene where she 1000% cheats (without It being a bad end), unless I missed something. Was wondering if update fixed this, I read about the Liam scenes, but from what ive seen there's only dark ends in that route.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
no special cg for each ending.
And this right here has stopped me playing the game further for now after reading it yesterday in another post. (I am only 4 days in, first playthrough).
I saw the 1.0 release and got hyped so I pushed the game on top of my backlog.

No ending CGs, at least for me, is a huge letdown and took the whole momentum out of it knowing it now.
You get no final reward for achieving a particular ending and thats pretty dissapointing.

Will put it aside for now in hope that NTRMan will add this in future updates. Maybe some of the patreon guys here can ask him directly if this is in the cards?

Please correct me if I am wrong but Adelaide Inn had ending CGs and shows that this game was his best work yet again. (And the game with the Queen and Goblin. My guilty pleasure xD)

Reactions: momook and Epigonid
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes