4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

WOLFs TTC

Oct 10, 2023
i think you must add drop rate %, because some item like Aluminium and fuel tank could be obtained if you "restart" the day when it can get. in other word: those rare items is top tier drops gacha item.
I don´t know what your trying to say with that because the only thing that varies for drop rate are the food and medical supply and when you reload for example your Day 3 save and go outside you will get with 100% only aluminum and the bear spray. This are the only relevant items and the same goes for Day 19 fuel tank. Maybe you can explain in another way but for now I don´t consider it to be useful to add it to the walktrough because the importan items always have a 100% droprate at least for my game

Arrhythmia

Sep 28, 2019
Its hard to be negative about something free and this good but i think gameplay loop is all wrong in this game.
It just make no sense what to get good ending all you need to do is to sit home and hold skip button for 20 minutes.
In a good game, Netorare just infringe itself upon player, even against his own will instead of making him running laps around map in attempt to unlock full gallery. Scenes are all good but since almost all of them are game endings, i guess it was made in attempt to add replayability to the game. I think gust having 2-3 guys with a solid roster of scenes would be much better than having 10 different endings and no real content between day 1-16 (tbh its good game is this short, or it would be such a chore to play).
I really liked Liam tho, sadly NTRMAN come up with him way to late into development. Just having MC-his girl-her EX triangle is already enough to make a god tier game with 120 scenes in it (even as it is now, i think Liam and gasoline on day 19 should exclude one enother, otherwise it just make little sence: you can see his scenes and then drive away like nothing happened or meet Soomin and drive away with her skiping all her content)
P.S. its also kind of weird how MC bang girls left and right but all depressed the moment he sees his girlfriend cheat on him, such hypocrisy on his side.
Anyway, great game, hope NTRMAN will take a cue from feedback to use in his future projects.

Last edited:

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Its hard to be negative about something free and this good but i think gameplay loop is all wrong in this game.
It just make no sense what to get good ending all you need to do is to sit home and hold skip button for 20 minutes.
In a good game, Netorare just infringe itself upon player, even against his own will instead of making him running laps around map in attempt to unlock full gallery. Scenes are all good but since almost all of them are game endings, i guess it was made in attempt to add replayability to the game. I think gust having 2-3 guys with a solid roster of scenes would be much better than having 10 different endings and no real content between day 1-16 (tbh its good game is this short, or it would be such a chore to play).
I really liked Liam tho, sadly NTRMAN come up with him way to late into development. Just having MC-his girl-her EX triangle is already enough to make a god tier game with 120 scenes in it (even as it is now, i think Liam and gasoline on day 19 should exclude one enother, otherwise it just make little sence: you can see his scenes and then drive away like nothing happened or meet Soomin and drive away with her skiping all her content)
P.S. its also kind of weird how MC bang girls left and right but all depressed the moment he sees his girlfriend cheat on him, such hypocrisy on his side.
Anyway, great game, hope NTRMAN will take a cue from feedback to use in his future projects.
Yeah blocking choices or allowing ones depending on context can change the perception of a character or the way the same path is followed, seems like an oversight if anything.

Apr 13, 2018
This game is good and probably the best NTRman game I've played so far.
I just hope there are more options in this game in the future and not automatically end it when you reach day 21.
Also the 2 hallway girls are fcking Lit. Hoping that there are more scenes of them in the future.

Feb 9, 2021
I don´t know what your trying to say with that because the only thing that varies for drop rate are the food and medical supply and when you reload for example your Day 3 save and go outside you will get with 100% only aluminum and the bear spray. This are the only relevant items and the same goes for Day 19 fuel tank. Maybe you can explain in another way but for now I don´t consider it to be useful to add it to the walktrough because the importan items always have a 100% droprate at least for my game
well, in my case i have to load my save game 8 times to get Aluminium at day 3, but when i start another new game to unlock hypno ending, i got Aluminium at day 5 exactly on first try. i don't know about fuel tank at day 19, and doesn't try it yet because I trying to find out another thing but i just trying to say EVERY item from Outside searching has drop rate

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Does this game have enough content to justify a playthrough avoiding ntr? Im not into all that but the art looks amazing

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Weird, in my playthrough Minjee's first fuck with Nelson is because he essentially blackmails her. Is this a script rewrite from NTRman or is there variables that change the dialogues here?
And for some reason also cant get the vanilla scenes with Minjee despite answering everything right lol.

Last edited:

WOLFs TTC

Oct 10, 2023
well, in my case i have to load my save game 8 times to get Aluminium at day 3, but when i start another new game to unlock hypno ending, i got Aluminium at day 5 exactly on first try. i don't know about fuel tank at day 19, and doesn't try it yet because I trying to find out another thing but i just trying to say EVERY item from Outside searching has drop rate
Here is my Playtrough now its your turn:ROFLMAO:
This Video is for You.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Weird, in my playthrough Minjee's first fuck with Jason is because he ssentially blackmails her. Is this a script rewrite from NTRman or is there variables that change the dialogues here?
And for some reason also cant get the vanilla scenes with Minjee despite answering everything right lol.
Who is Jason?

Reactions: Kazz

Baserios

Dec 12, 2018
Just talk to her everyday and choose the right answer and you should get all of her scenes. You can save before you talk to her so you can reload the save if you got the wrong answer

i did that for 4 playthrough now and all the answer she likes it.
Still not unlocking them. There has to be something im missing.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Meant Nelson, I keep on alternating between those 2 names for him dunno why lol (besides the "non" part of the name making them sounds kinda similar).
Idk if it changed because i basically just didnt watched the aecret scenes again in this update. But basically Minjee monologues about how charismatic Nelson is when he isnt trying to grooming her. And basically she gets seduced by his bully nature, also he showed to her he is kinda of a uncle storyteller, aparently finds that interesting, kinda same deal with the Old Man who also talked to her a lot. No surprise Minjee calls Nelson daddy.

Reactions: Jeansjaulet03

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Idk if it changed because i basically just didnt watched the aecret scenes again in this update. But basically Minjee monologues about how charismatic Nelson is when he isnt trying to grooming her. And basically she gets seduced by his bully nature, also he showed to her he is kinda of a uncle storyteller, aparently finds that interesting, kinda same deal with the Old Man who also talked to her a lot. No surprise Minjee calls Nelson daddy.
I viewed scenes previously watching other peoples playthroughs, didn't actually play it myself till now that its pseudo completed, and the dialogue is different now. Nelson asks for MinJee to fuck him as insurance for the investment he's giving them with supplies. Ofc she still mentions that his cocks huge, that he's a good fuck n things like that, but at least in this playthrough I just did (since as I mentioned, dunno if variables are involved, I had MinJeee happy so dunno if when shes unhappy her dialogue is sluttier like it was in previous updates when she p much says she's fucking him just cus his cock was too huge to resist) shes's pressured into fucking him rather than doing it purely just out of heat of the moment.

Last edited:

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I viewed scenes previously watching other peoples playthroughs, didn't actually play it myself till now that its pseudo completed, and the dialogue is different now. Nelson asks for MinJee to fuck him as insurance for the investment he's giving them with supplies. Ofc she still mentions that his cocks huge, that he's a good fuck n things like that, but at least in this playthrough I just did (since as I mentioned, dunno if variables are involved, I had MinJeee happy so dunno if when shes unhappy her dialogue is sluttier like it was in previous updates when she p much says she's fucking him just cus his cock was too huge to resist) shes's pressured into fucking him rather than doing it purely just out of heat of the moment.
Then it means some people gave their feedback about the Nelson route to NTRman himself(i should try answer wrongly to see if dialogue really changes), i guess more people also agree Minjee was too slutty and the corruption was too rushed and he decided to changed it, still Minjee after getting fucked by Nelson becomes enamore for his cock? or that happened in the second secret scene?

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes