4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I haven't gotten the time to play so haven't been able to get the screenshots, but if nobody does it before me I will ss the dialogue and post it here within few days as soon as I can. Didn't get time to memorize dialogue properly cus family came around when I was watching that scene so I just skimmed through final part and closed the game lol.
I still have the previous version, if anyone need it

FilthyPOCK

Oct 31, 2018
Honestly I wish NTRMan did more segments like the Liam route, absolutely boiled my blood.
Really well done, just wish it were longer.
For real, Liam and Nelson route was the best route in context to this world that he made, it feels like every time it was getting good, NTRMAN stopped :(

Sep 26, 2021
I feel like all the mofos complaining about not being able to get certain scenes, are just lying and gaslighting other people into providing full saves. :confused:
Cause I installed this game a couple days ago and haven't encountered any of the issues described by those individuals. :unsure:
Only real bug I've encountered is in the gallery after replaying a scene it just freezes in the apartment & you can't do anything but close it & restart the game.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Then it means some people gave their feedback about the Nelson route to NTRman himself(i should try answer wrongly to see if dialogue really changes), i guess more people also agree Minjee was too slutty and the corruption was too rushed and he decided to changed it, still Minjee after getting fucked by Nelson becomes enamore for his cock? or that happened in the second secret scene?
Here are the SS for the dialogue I got, although ofc MinJee does admit she feels sexual pleasure, she never gives in overall since the dialogue of her doing it because he liked his dick (with her actually feeling put off by how he advances on her and ends pressured into the situation instead), never accepts for him to cum inside (although he still does), and doesnt tell him shed come see him again are all different here.

Here is my Playtrough for Minjee Scenes I hope it helps
Thanks, I'll check it out. Kinda funny cus I unlocked the scenes in gallery for my correct answers (even before finishing the route) so game seems to have been registering me as having sex with Minjee/performing the scenes but didn't show them to me through regular playthrough. I'm wondering if that was a bug or something, but I'll take a look at your playthrough to see if there's something more I can do here.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes