4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
To me its the contrary, thats what makes her top tier, since it isnt lack of love, its just immaturity at play. Its easier to be critical of MinJee cus we are stuck with her the entire story, meanwhile the rest of the girls we just see them as fun fucks cus we dont interact with them much besides that, but all the girls are actually even less innocent if one pays attention to their characteristics:
- Hyuna has been or is at least willing to be in any range of the fidelity (or infidelity) Spectrum, she even finds stuff like that fun. She is a formar sex worked and involved in drug dealing.
- Beom showed 0 remorse at cheating on her husband even tho neither does the story nor her bio ever confirm or imply him Dead, if anything her apprehension towards having sex with another man came from her insecurity about still being attractive, she even directly states she wants to get pregnant from the affairs - she has literally known you for like 10 minutes at that point lol.
- Dan-Bi similarly has 0 remorse, in fact she's like "fuck my boyfriend" (although TBF, fuck her boyfriend, dude sounds like a leech from the info we have on him)
- Duri is literally a serial killer, possibly has cheated as well given the details regarding her previous husbands murder, and she's a rapist that locks you up in her basement lol
Literally only girl who might be a better person than MinJee is Soomin, since she legitimately doesn't present any blazing red flags, but given its a NTRman girl if she actually had a longer route or múltiple routes id wager that we would get shown that when she gets too drunk she'd let first big guy she comes across hit It or something lol. But that's just speculation given on how NTRman writes his girls, so we can say Soomin is the only puritan/trustworthy girl amongst the cast as far as we know.

IMO
In relationship reliability:
Soomin>>MinJee, Dan-Bi>Beom, Hyuna>>>>>Duri

In likeability:
MinJee>Hyuna>Dan-Bi>Soomin>>>Beom, Duri
I mean I also dont dislike Minjee and I agree with you otherwise the game would be unplayable for me, is just a matter of personal preference that I either prefer someone more mature like Soomin or having fun with Hyuna which also at least despite being on cheating she leaved a note to Daeshin which says quite a lot about her who basically is a prostitute, in the Nelson's route Minjee absolutely dont give a fuck about Daeshin after getting told from him that there is not excuse on her being that easy tho Daeshin being unreliable to her still is a valid excuse in a survival scenario like in the game, she still just goes 180° on him, probably result of the phasing and lack of exposition to her corruption, given the right circunstances and time any heroine in a NTR game can potentially fall and cheat or being corrupted.

I aprecciate someone like Hyuna because of how brutally honest she is and her dynamic with Dae looks more like a reverse of The beauty and the beast, and i liked it when she forced Daeshin into admitting she is a better "onahole" than Minjee, sadly not too much deepdive into ReverseNTR with her. I really wanted her to move to the apartment and find her way to corrupt Minjee turning her into a cuckquean.
Also surprise to find someone who doesnt like Beom.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I mean I also dont dislike Minjee and I agree with you otherwise the game would be unplayable for me, is just a matter of personal preference that I either prefer someone more mature like Soomin or having fun with Hyuna which also at least despite being on cheating she leaved a note to Daeshin which says quite a lot about her who basically is a prostitute, in the Nelson's route Minjee absolutely dont give a fuck about Daeshin after getting told from him that there is not excuse on her being that easy tho Daeshin being unreliable to her still is a valid excuse in a survival scenario like in the game, she still just goes 180° on him, probably result of the phasing and lack of exposition to her corruption, given the right circunstances and time any heroine in a NTR game can potentially fall and cheat or being corrupted.

I aprecciate someone like Hyuna because of how brutally honest she is and her dynamic with Dae looks more like a reverse of The beauty and the beast, and i liked it when she forced Daeshin into admitting she is a better "onahole" than Minjee, sadly not too much deepdive into ReverseNTR with her. I really wanted her to move to the apartment and find her way to corrupt Minjee turning her into a cuckquean.
Also surprise to find someone who doesnt like Beom.
Of course, in question of tastes it's just preference. I was only pointing out how MinJee isn't actually bad unlike how some people perceive her, specially in comparison to the other girls, it's mainly the fact that we're stuck with her the whole game vs the other girls on-screen time being just fun sex scenes which creates this illusion.

Yeah, Dan-Bi and specially Hyuna are pretty standout and brutally honest in their approach and I do like that, hence why I have them pretty high. I don't dislike any of the girls, so I don't dislike Beom, I just like her the least along with Duri. Not too into Beom's body type (although she's still decently attractive) and for Duri... Well as much as I love Yanderes, I don't like them murdering my GF nor do I like being chained into a basement, so that kinda offsets her sexyness lol.

BigJoeHanson

Mar 29, 2020
This is my interpretation
Most of my interpretation is base on the question Minjee asks Dae so...this is what I think
-Regarding Minjee's past, yes I think that she dated Liam when around 13-17 bc there was a line Liam said you(Minjee) are a bit bigger than the last time I saw you
ps. I asked my friends when he had his first time he said 14 so..it possible
-About two timing I believe that it's possible but I'm not giving that theory too much value, I think she broke up with Liam before starting dating Daeshim in High school. There also a question she asks Dae that Is he believes in love at first sight, I think that means Dae

Why she got Kick out of K-pop agency and the past with Liam The theories that I can think of are
-When Dae fuck Minjee for 3rd? time she strongly insisted not to take sex video like she had a past with it.
-There a question that she asks "as how Dae thinks about open relationships", This line I think it means Liam was a playboy while dating her he also dating others too so when Dae answer that "mutual agreement is a must" she liked that
-There is also question that "Do you think there's different between emotional and physical infidelity">This supports above that Liam is cheating on her so she asks us to check that is she the weird one to thought it weird
So this are the Theory
-1. she was dating Liam when she is k-pop trainee and Liam cheated on Minjee. >Liam wanted to record sex video Minjee agree somehow> Liam bragging to his friend and the video got leaked so agency kick Minjee out
So This is why she hated sex taping
-.2she was dating Liam when she is k-pop trainee and Liam cheated on Minjee >Liam want to record sex video and she quite uncomfortable with it, so she consulted with her friends >but it turned out that her friends want to destroy her career her friends leaked the video and she got kick out
-3. she was dating Liam when she is k-pop trainee and Liam cheated on Minjee ,> so she consulted it with her friends somehow her friends suggest revenge by taking video of her cheating on Liam with another guy> it turned out that her friends want to destroy her career her friends leaked the video and she got kick out

-and after all that she fall in love at first sight with Dae

this support by question "would you call your friends to discuss it or try to sort thing out with me?"> bc she got betrayed by her friends or Liam got video leaked bc his friends
and also question "If I told you that I have cheated on my ex, would that make a difference between us?" > she want to test Dae that if he will hate her or not

This theory leaning on Minjee side but I believe it's the most possible one from my pov
About Liam's route why Minjee easily cheat on Dae?...you know it ntr part of the game so it might be quite fast
You guys realize NTRMans stuff is really simple story board shit that follows common tropes right? You didn't give a theory, you just explained the standard for this situation. I could list about 100+ NTR doujins that follow this exact path. Its not like the guy is some amazing writer with deep story plots.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
You guys realize NTRMans stuff is really simple story board shit that follows common tropes right? You didn't give a theory, you just explained the standard for this situation. I could list about 100+ NTR doujins that follow this exact path. Its not like the guy is some amazing writer with deep story plots.
I think they are just having fun with all the speculation based on the times the game doesnt explain stuff that happens under the table like days phasing or characters motivations behind every single comment and action. In my case I apologize if my comments indirectly overselled or over praisde NTRman as the next Orson Welles. Lol

I have been in other threads where people spend their entire time sucking the author's dick, NTRman is not one of those authors, actually this is the second time after Adelaide Inns that people are not trashing him as much for the way he handles phasing and other underwhelming aspects of his writing.

BloodSoulx

Mar 22, 2019
Your theory is pretty fair (which is why I say I dont like hinting being so open, it could be a lot of very different things so makes hard to have a solid opinion on some things), although I disagree with MinJee not having cheated before. On topics like open relations and cheating she expresses some clear nervousness making it a pretty indirect nudge that those inquiries are also about herself. Your interpretation seems possible, but her way of tiptoeing around the topic of her sleeping with other men to the point she pretty much starts redherring seems pretty telling. Not saying she did or didn't do It to Daeshim, just that I find it doubtful that she hasn't done It herself before given how she acts whenever someone beings up the possibility of her sleeping with men besides her at the time boyfriend.

To me its the contrary, thats what makes her top tier, since it isnt lack of love, its just immaturity at play. Its easier to be critical of MinJee cus we are stuck with her the entire story, meanwhile the rest of the girls we just see them as fun fucks cus we dont interact with them much besides that, but all the girls are actually even less innocent if one pays attention to their characteristics:
- Hyuna has been or is at least willing to be in any range of the fidelity (or infidelity) Spectrum, she even finds stuff like that fun. She is a formar sex worked and involved in drug dealing.
- Beom showed 0 remorse at cheating on her husband even tho neither does the story nor her bio ever confirm or imply him dead, if anything her apprehension towards having sex with another man came from her insecurity about still being attractive, she even directly states she wants to get pregnant from the affairs - she has literally known you for like 10 minutes at that point lol.
- Dan-Bi similarly has 0 remorse, in fact she's like "fuck my boyfriend" (although TBF, fuck her boyfriend, dude sounds like a leech from the info we have on him)
- Duri is literally a serial killer, possibly has cheated as well given the details regarding her previous husbands murder, and she's a rapist that locks you up in her basement lol
Literally only girl who might be a better person than MinJee is Soomin, since she legitimately doesn't present any blazing red flags, but given its a NTRman girl if she actually had a longer route or multiple routes id wager that we would get shown that when she gets too drunk she'd let first big guy she comes across hit It or something lol. But that's just speculation given on how NTRman writes his girls, so we can say Soomin is the only puritan/trustworthy girl amongst the cast as far as we know.

IMO
In relationship reliability:
Soomin>>MinJee, Dan-Bi>Beom, Hyuna>>>>>Duri

In likeability:
MinJee>Hyuna>Dan-Bi>Soomin>>>Beom, Duri
Well, I also think there possibility that happen but I didn't write it down to specify bc I'm taking Minjee side right there haha

Reactions: Kotobiki

BloodSoulx

Mar 22, 2019
Well...tbh I didn't know shit man. Maybe you can guess so you warning me. Yes, I never played his game before so I didn't know that you trashing him that much lol.

And I use the word theory just bc even though it simple story it not that certain you know...maybe some other people out there might not think like you or me, there are possibilities. I didn't use the word explain bc I don't want to force others to believe what I believe something like that you know...No offense here btw

BloodSoulx

Mar 22, 2019
I think they are just having fun with all the speculation based on the times the game doesnt explain stuff that happens under the table like days phasing or characters motivations behind every single comment and action. In my case I apologize if my comments indirectly overselled or over praisde NTRman as the next Orson Welles. Lol

I have been in other threads where people spend their entire time sucking the author's dick, NTRman is not one of those authors, actually this is the second time after Adelaide Inns that people are not trashing him as much for the way he handles phasing and other underwhelming aspects of his writing.
I also didn't know people trashing that much haha this makes me scratching my head lol

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Well, I also think there possibility that happen but I didn't write it down to specify bc I'm taking Minjee side right there haha
Lmao gotta throw baby girl a bone huh? Well as a fellow Minenjoyer I can respect giving her the benefit of the doubt. It never hurts to consider possibilities.

N this is debatably NTRman's 2nd most well received game after Adelaide Inn (that one is like universally loved).

Reactions: BloodSoulx

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
It has been like... 1 and a half or 2 years since I played a game by NTRMAN and just found about this one. So I decided I could play again some old games or even play the ones I didn't try before Tenants of the Dead (like lust voyage, Rural Homecoming or Small Village)...

View attachment 3302646

If tomorrow or in the next days you see a dead guy with 3 billion gallons of milk on some gore/snuff site, that's me.
Damn, I played most of these games on the first 2 weeks (didn't had a lot of time tbh) and I was waiting for TOTD to update so I could play it for the first time and then I saw this old message lol. Now I can finally be like some guys right here, a part of the game theorists but only focusing on the NTRMAN NTR UNIVERSE!!!! (yey). Some of these games were pretty epic NGL. Here are some of my thoughts about them:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Damn, I played most of these games on the first 2 weeks (didn't had a lot of time tbh) and I was waiting for TOTD to update so I could play it for the first time and then I saw this old message lol. Now I can finally be like some guys right here, a part of the game theorists but only focusing on the NTRMAN NTR UNIVERSE!!!! (yey). Some of these games were pretty epic NGL. Here are some of my thoughts about them:

I actually agree with you on most of these. In example I think the saving grace of Lust Voyage is that FMC is one of the hotter NTRman girls, likely thanks to her style/outfit being pretty standout, but the game itself is kinda a chore to go through and there's next to no insight on how the corruption happened. Rural Homecoming interested me a lot but not a fan of ugly bastard and old man trope so couldn't get into it. TotD I have also pointed out MinJee being one of the top NTRman girls imo (although I don't think the Liam storyline is bad, more so the placement and limited endings, I'd have liked some endings where MC decides to not speak up and see how that develops). But the mechanics make getting all the content a bit of a chore without a guide - and this coming from someone who loves the small sub-genre that is zombie apocalypse/survival NTR. Adelaide Inn is borderline perfect for a NTR game (for a NTR game, not as some opera prima of literature before someone says "But NTRman isn't even that good a writer!" lol), although I think we needed a bit more soft NTR/Cheating scenes, p much only one was when Mira does it with Merchant second time even though MC rejects further dealings with him (and then gets caught by MC), rest is just NTRS or hard NTR, there's almost no Inbetween there. Like I said, agree on almost everything you've said tbh.

Last edited:

BigJoeHanson

Mar 29, 2020

The lack of motivations has to mostly do with cutting and last minute changes. If the last few games had released the same way Adelaide did folks would notice this. There are about 6 other versions of the game before the final edit.

I appreciate the guys art and use of situations, but it truly is the most basic of writing styles to the point it might as well be your average Hollywood script.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
The lack of motivations has to mostly do with cutting and last minute changes. If the last few games had released the same way Adelaide did folks would notice this. There are about 6 other versions of the game before the final edit.

I appreciate the guys art and use of situations, but it truly is the most basic of writing styles to the point it might as well be your average Hollywood script.
Yeah, nothing new with that, specially for NTRman fans who already knew that but I guess is worth pointing it out from time to time.

Reactions: Jeansjaulet03
Dec 21, 2022

Ain't "A small village" still unfinished and literally without an ending?

Jun 19, 2022
official? No, but im surprise NTRman's works havent getting an unofficial port at least, i guess his games arent good enough to inspired people into making one, he still got a ways to go.
Well that's not true, a lot of his other works have unofficial ports. And Adelaide Inn is objectively one of the best NTR games of all time.

Lemon-2002

Jan 26, 2024
official? No, but im surprise NTRman's works havent getting an unofficial port at least, i guess his games arent good enough to inspired people into making one, he still got a ways to go.
well, in terms of character depth, pacing, development of NTR, his games still has a lot more to improve. Tho his art is superb already.

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes