4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

mekmek6969

Dec 21, 2021
Strange thing. In the credits of v1.0, it shows all the JP Voice Actors' names, while for v1.05, most of the JP Voices are given a "??? (TBA)"

Did the game got rid of some of the VA's or something for some reason?
Or will the names be revealed after completion?

EDIT: Turns out it didnt. The JP VA's in v1.05 arent shown, and I think they dont exist there as well.

Last edited:

sapoleon

Feb 22, 2019
I love how NTRman's work is improves in its craft in each iteration. TotD and whatever else they cook up are going to be awesome.

Reactions: Lust4Lucy

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
like, having a route with Hyuna?
Among other things, there's a surprisingly large cast of characters that just has nothing to do, there were even some members of the bandit gang that didn't participate in the gangbang. There's also the ghost-girl, the hitman, and just about all of the routes invite a possibility for an epilogue if not a full blown after-sequel.
This game is also supposed to be made with his N-tool so I kinda expected some amount of gameplay when scavenging too

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
So close to the dream, boys. This is ntr gaming taken to the next level
True, I'm still huffing hopium that his late July estimate is just him giving him and his team breathing room :HideThePain: :HideThePain:
This little bit of gameplay also scratches a nostalgia itch for me, it kinda reminds me of old flash games somehow
EDIT: spoke too soon i guess haha, yet another update
1716468218528.png

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
So I assume it won't be voiced. Which is (unpopular opinion, I think) great imho, shouldn't take too long considering the pace it's going at.

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
50% Intergration!!!

Observations and New theories:

1. Day and Night Cycles. Days are Counted. Goals and Objectives HUD. "Check on Claire" Optional?
Screenshot_20240523-054134_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240523-054148_X.jpg

2. Goals: "Find something to do" means interact and explore with the world JRPG style. Our darkskinned Tribal Goddess has a name, "Oluchi".
Screenshot_20240523-054204_X.jpg

3. Day 12, the world is scattered with NPCs for you to talk to.
Screenshot_20240523-054229_X.jpg

4. Plenty of Mini-games!!! Downstream Fishing, Boat Races and Cage Fights!!! All in competition against a tribe member. Which then leads into my theory later.
Screenshot_20240523-054245_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240523-054322_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240523-054334_X.jpg

5. You and your wife joins a "ritual"???
Screenshot_20240523-054352_X.jpg

Theory time:
The competition are against the tribesmen. Meaning the reward for beating them means you're seen as the alpha Male therefore the worthy tribeleader. Here's how I think it will play out.
The minigames competition made me believe that there are 3 paths into the game:

1. Either, you chose to keep checking in your wife, take care of her and focus on getting the cure = vanilla/good ending "Both of your survives the island with the cure in hand, minimal hentai scenes(maybe the villagers watch your wife Claire bathing) but no Netorare.

2. You succeed into beating all the minigames, dominate all the tribesmen put before you, meaning you're more focused on winning that Alpha Male next leader title you neglect checking on your wife because you're so busy leveling up = You lose your wife but, gained the respect of "Oluchi" the tribewoman seeing you're more powerful than her tribemen ending. (You become the tribe leader, Oluchi becomes your Queen goddess, you find out your wife has been cheating on you with a tribe boy so you banish her, let her gets used by multiple tribesmen)

3. You purposely lose all minigames(meaning the tribe, obuchi lose respect on you meaning they will Bully you while fucking your wife behind your back, neglect your wife(lose her respect) and just focus on the cure = bad ending, ultra cucked netorare ending. You get the cure, escape the island. You wife becomes the Queen/goddess. You get cucked left and right.

Side quests, Main quests. This is bound to be epic!!!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 46 Votes