4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Agreed, it would certainly be more healthy for him, we don't want another burn out especially since he'd be going back to SoL (again)

Reactions: Mikey847

radaralert

May 16, 2022
Wow what great updates. There's way more gameplay that I even anticipated!

But now we finally have a name for the secondary female character - Oluchi. And I am digging the last snip in the preview. They are all dancing around the bonfire and Claire is already in native outfit..fire..literally!

Reactions: Lust4Lucy

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
One thing i wish he changes tho, there shouldnt be a text indicating what goals are optional and what arent not, if any mission we decided to complete or not affects our route and ending, it kinda gives me the impression the game may be more linear than expected and with clear game overs if you fail to complete some main goals.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I bet after AOTG released, ntrman probably wont release stuff for a while..dude has been working since last year no? (since TOTD production, heck maybe even since lust voyage)
There is SoL that being said he would take a break till the end of the year probably or him making a break just means he working in a very slow phase, the guy seem like the type of person that always wants to keep his hands busy, i kinda wish i was that productive as well

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
So I assume it won't be voiced. Which is (unpopular opinion, I think) great imho, shouldn't take too long considering the pace it's going at.
It'll probably be voiced after the first full release, just like TOTD was. Jury's out on if it will be JP voice only or if it'll include EN voices.

Reactions: Mikey847

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
People can be so fricking stupid sometimes. A big reason me being hyped is the gameplay, NTRMAN VNS are okay in my book but i have been looking forward to experiencing the new tool since he published the previews back in 2022
Indeed, i understand if people want to just stick to VNs but the guy have shown he really wanted to move on to do games with his engine, hopefully more people are excited and curious to try than bothered by the new gameplay.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Now that i think about it NTRMAN is the only dev that tells you to stop your subscription when content isnt coming out for the month some other devs could learn a thing or two lmao
yeah that honesty keeps his reputation afloat, despite various setbacks and the issues some ppl have with his ntr progression
1716508092956.png
And even then his leavers aren't that bad either at worst its just a little under a thousand

radaralert

May 16, 2022
And at least he doesn't leave us hanging at all. He keeps his word and ends up releasing his projects...on top of pausing billing. I'd still pay him especially this month since he's cranking it up for AOTG. Shoot... whatever the money can do, like feed him or pay a bill here and there....

I got it...he needs onlyfans bahahaha!

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes