4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Oh that's good. He really is the GOAT
Hotline Miami gameplay style. Just imagine an ending where the MC goes insane or tries to save Claire by escaping in the helicopter, you can either going to a killing spree and dying or not would determined your ending as much if you get caught while escaping as well.

Reactions: Lust4Lucy

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
DAMN, this looks interesting.

As a long-time fan of NTRman, the one thing that was miss or hit for him is the build-up and the scene flow.

But with this kind of gameplay can you imagine the different possibilities and outcomes??

1- Imagine if we could hear about secret details when talking with the villagers like how they pervert over Clair's body or how someone saw her last night going somewhere.
2- Hidden or optional scenes at night or maybe spying over houses maybe watch Clair or other villagers having sex and the husband getting scared by all those men lol
3-could some of the mini-games be a challenge for the husband himself with the prize being Clair herself whether it's a kiss or a grobe or spending a night at the chef's tent ??
4- Am praying for a pregnancy ending I mean it's a tribe story after all but I also want a really bad ending like maybe the husband is forced to live in the village while the chef or the boy marries Clair and the husband is forced to watch them daily lol.

Either way, this game with this setting has the potential to be on top of the list for the whole NTR genre and I can't wait for it.

radaralert

May 16, 2022
den or optional scenes at night or maybe spying over houses maybe watch Clair or other villagers having sex and the husband getting scared by all those men lol
3-could some of the mini-games be a challenge for the husband himself with the prize being Clair herself whether it's a kiss or a grobe or spending a night at the chef's tent ??
4- Am praying for a pregnancy ending I mean it's a tribe story after all but I also w
We all know NTRMAN weakness is def the lack of build up. Here's hoping the gameplay itself (multiple paths, minigames, and optional missions) creates the heavy build-up, and makes up for his shortcomings.

mmbu

Feb 4, 2023
What no one is saying is that the trailer shows other investigators besides the protagonist and his wife, so it would be possible that some of them try to sleep with the women.

Reactions: Mikon373

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
What no one is saying is that the trailer shows other investigators besides the protagonist and his wife, so it would be possible that some of them try to sleep with the women.
which trailer, there is another trailer or did i missed something?

Edit: Oh yeah paying attention to the last teaser there are two white dudes playing the drums.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
at the very end of the gameplay preview there's other whiteskins by the drumss on the top side of the screen
I dismissed this as tribal paint sine its a ceremony but its not impossible
Thanks dude. Yeah i had to watched it again, tho it may not be white paint since would come out as very random for them to be the only ones with it.

That being said maybe would be a betray path involving the MC's colleagues

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes