4.00 star(s) 45 Votes
Mar 25, 2023
if AOTG drops without voice update would you go for it, or would you hold your patience more and
wait for the voice update to drop to get the full experience

trungq108

Apr 27, 2020
idk if u guys realize or not, but on the trailer on the scene of bonfire, there are 2 white more people who's play music on the background. im just assuming that they are part of the research team
True, when i recheck , only this 2 character had white shoulders , they maybe with research team. And I think this game with have more Woman, not just Clair and Oluchi. 50+ scenes with only 2 woman feel not right...

lilkrusty

Oct 2, 2020
True, when i recheck , only this 2 character had white shoulders , they maybe with research team. And I think this game with have more Woman, not just Clair and Oluchi. 50+ scenes with only 2 woman feel not right...
yeah thats what im saying

radaralert

May 16, 2022
one interesting thing that didn't get much attention is that AOTG will also have outfits, I'm excited to see some. it seems like the unusual constant previews have stopped though
I gotta agree with what you say about the unusual constant previews....right!!? Like where are they?!?! But anyway, here's hoping he's cooking at a good pace.

I didn't realize that there was gonna be different outfits, was just expecting here initial outfit and then the tribal wear. Also, underneath her initial outfit (the green shirt), she's wearing a black thong and bikini top. The loose strap melts me. Looking forward to that outfit. But other than that..I can only imagine more crazy lewd native stuff.

GJ2Nm2pb0AAnDWM.jpg

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes