4.00 star(s) 45 Votes
Nov 18, 2021
That's the absolute best case scenario, and even then it would probably be an early version without everything (voices, full arcs, gallery), like the first release of TOTD.
Actually no if he releases it this month it would be fully completed, he stated he wants to avoid another TOTD scenario and release it fully then focus purely on SOL. Doubt he would release it in June tho, so far he's completed the extra CG's/miscellaneous events and costumes+extras.

radaralert

May 16, 2022
WOW a gangbang preview, hell yeah! Considering the storyline, yeah it's got to happen. I'm pretty sure this will be the first time he'll have a fully animated gangbang. Great update along with so more info! Come on playtesters do work!!!

Reactions: Dreamsoda

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
WOW a gangbang preview, hell yeah! Considering the storyline, yeah it's got to happen. I'm pretty sure this will be the first time he'll have a fully animated gangbang. Great update along with so more info! Come on playtesters do work!!!
Possibly even the same scene that gave him trouble some time ago, I'm excited to see more dynamic positions from him

Reactions: radaralert

radaralert

May 16, 2022
Possibly even the same scene that gave him trouble some time ago, I'm excited to see more dynamic positions from him
Right? That was in my head but I couldn't find where he said that.

Also what's more intriguing is that considering all these teasers, it looks like the field of view will be zoomed in more, just like all his previous works, and not that panoramic style he did with Tenants (where there was just too much background in every scene). I can understand why adding more dynamic positions and closing in on all the animation would be much more difficult. There will be so much more moving parts (dicks, tits and tongue, lol). He just doesnt make gifs, with one single animation, like tits bouncing.. Lust Voyage, although not my favorite had good details - IE. eyes blinks, beds bounce, water ripples, sweat drips, and anatomically, every body part moves in correlation with the action. It's a full animation!

Really glad we are going back to former style, but of course wouldn't mind some of the panoramic view especially if it adds more context of the scene.

Sorry for the constant edits!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dreamsoda

radaralert

May 16, 2022
OK so I like breaking things down, and for this last preview I'm loving Claire's outfit. Obviously one path will culminate to this gang bang. But I love how she's wearing a much more lavish native outfit. Her necklace looks metallic and the earrings are very decorative. She has become the Goddess.

Compare that to her "commoner" native outfit, and also Oluchi's, which features simple strings and ropes. The revealing nature of a tribal outfit, on the outsider, is just so fucking hot.

1717893741176.png 1717893289783.png

Also, in the original comic, the female protag wears the fancier outfit in it's ending.
1717897195843.png

Last edited:

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
Can someone help me with a save on the 22nd? When I save Liam it automatically pulls me to the end and doesn't let me do a 21st, or do I have to get there without answering Minjee's questions?

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes