4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Ok first of all the Liam sex scenes with Minjee were filmed by the MC who left the camera in order to know what they were doing while he was out so thats why NTRman made those shots where you can varely see as a way to increase the feeling of actually watching from a hidden camera unlike the others and even that Nelson's also have the MC peeping as well but the point of view is extradiegetic, you could say that the cult scenes have a first person point of view as MC is in front of the cult leader and Minjee but that wasnt peeping.
ok so that is 3 routes out off 10. lets be gentle I will give you the raiders scenes too. can it explain the reasoning behind the other 6 scenarios? hell why is there a peeping POV when having sex wit your own girlfriend?? or when you are cheating with the tatooed girl.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
ok so that is 3 routes out off 10. lets be gentle I will give you the raiders scenes too. can it explain the reasoning behind the other 6 scenarios? hell why is there a peeping POV when having sex wit your own girlfriend?? or when you are cheating with the tatooed girl.
Artistic choice, thats basically the only constant among all the sex scenes regardless of the context. I thought it was obvious.

So far Liam's scenes are the only ones which the sight is blocked by objects in order to enphasize you are now watching a recorded video.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Artistic choice, thats basically the only constant among all the sex scenes regardless of the context. I thought it was obvious.

So far Liam's scenes are the only ones which the sight is blocked by objects in order to emphasize you are now watching a recorded video.
I see, I thought you were disagreeing but you were actually filling up the details I missed for the sake of keeping it brief. IT pretty much loops back to the first post i made. that POV is less personal than the other ones. good for practice but that POV has its own weaknesses as i previously said.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
You know man, I got this theory that NTRMAN started out the game with the concept of the MC seeing ALL the h scenes through the camera just like in Liams route, it would make sense in other routes like Nelsons where you couldnt even see when minjee and him had sex at the beginning and those scenes were added straight to the gallery, and all the angles would make sense like that, but I believe that at some point NTRMAN scrapped the whole idea for whatever reason but had already made the animations. Just a theory but it would explain it lol.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
You know man, I got this theory that NTRMAN started out the game with the concept of the MC seeing ALL the h scenes through the camera just like in Liams route, it would make sense in other routes like Nelsons where you couldnt even see when minjee and him had sex at the beginning and those scenes were added straight to the gallery, and all the angles would make sense like that, but I believe that at some point NTRMAN scrapped the whole idea for whatever reason but had already made the animations. Just a theory but it would explain it lol.
i think so too, since most of the scenes happen in the building. it would make sense to setup a CCTV system. or to find a CCTV room.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Thats such a bizarre thing for him to do that, those 2 Nelson scenes being only avaliable on the gallery, i guess he didnt manage to find a way to include the MC in it or he actually wanted to try something new like giving us secret scenes that happens under the MC's nose, Liam route is a good example since you can either decide to watch or not till the end where you finally discover Minjee was cheating on you and in your next playthrought you can choose to see that whole event unfold.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes