4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I feel like 3 VAs are enough for a project of this size, does NTRman doesnt know VAs can interpreted multiple roles? or does he really think is worth the headache of giving each heroine and male NPC their own VA to voice?

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
I feel like 3 VAs are enough for a project of this size, does NTRman doesnt know VAs can interpreted multiple roles? or does he really think is worth the headache of giving each heroine and male NPC their own VA to voice?
yeah its odd, I guess he wants them to have a clearly distinct voice. But that 3 is interesting tho, we know there's 2 I wonder what the third is like
Anyway I'll see if I can fish an answer out of his writer over on the reddit

dude84

Dec 6, 2020
Why did you say that we won’t get the release in July? Maybe he’ll release in the last decade/week of the month, after the voice recording…or maybe the voice recording is a kind of bonus after the standard release…

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
yeah....we're not getting it this month
View attachment 3765581
continuation
1719236742033.png
wow thanks for the TL, google
text says
"I thought it was strange that there was no information about the characters, so I'll just leave the images.
The main heroine, Claire, is on the left, and the sub-heroine, Orchi, is on the right.
The other person hasn't been released yet, so it's a secret."

Also some bookwork stuff some might find interesting
1719236882054.png
I think 5 yen per character refers to the word count? So that rounds up to about 0.031 USD per word so about 155 USD assuming 5000 words

Ironhound

Jun 30, 2023
continuation
View attachment 3765695
wow thanks for the TL, google
text says
"I thought it was strange that there was no information about the characters, so I'll just leave the images.
The main heroine, Claire, is on the left, and the sub-heroine, Orchi, is on the right.
The other person hasn't been released yet, so it's a secret."

Also some bookwork stuff some might find interesting
View attachment 3765697
I think 5 yen per character refers to the word count? So that rounds up to about 0.031 USD per word so about 155 USD assuming 5000 words
5 yen per character, goddamn that was cheap. And I mean awfully cheap. iirc the standard VA price per word (or per character) is 100 yen, so that was extremely steep

Reactions: Dreamsoda

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Pretty surprised about the third character. Wonder who it would be. Maybe an older tribeswoman? Maybe even Sara from teh comic, if we really wanna go deep with it? Also the fact that it's been kept under wraps....curious.
Well considering the main Heroine may can be the dorky innocent one and the tribeswoman would probably be some kind of assertive type, i think the third heroine could be either an assistant, an activist or a reporter making a documentary of the tribe and she may be the straightman character of the three.

But at the end of the day im speculating out of nothing because NTRman was pretty good on hiding this third heroine, maybe she is going to be a bonus extra character? What a surprise if it ends being one of the girls from SoL

Reactions: Lust4Lucy

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Since we hage a darkskinned and a blonde heroine, i guess would be nice to have a red head. The last red head was Adelaide i think. Hopefully with a different bodytype, we need more flatchest representation, i was surprise when i saw Duri in TotD, i never expected NTRman would be interested on making an skinny woman.

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
From Reddit:

u/yasua0611 (works with NTRman)

AOTG Playtesting

As per u/pasxaleas request here, I have finished the playtesting of AOTG and wish to share my thoughts of the game so far.

The H-scenes are great. A lot of the dialogues really hit the right spot for me in terms of the NTR feel and really made me enjoy reading through them.

Like seriously SOME of the dialogues REALLY hit home for me, it arouses that NTR feel, A LOT.

H-scene art is hot as always, no complaints, typical NTRMAN delivery for the art. Never lacking.

The gameplay is also as what NTRMAN described, open-worldish but not as open-world as you guys think it will be.

The game and minigames will be navigated and played using Keyboard (WASD + SHIFT) and Mouse respectively.

The best I could describe the gameplay is it's like an open world game when navigating around the area and a visual novel during H-scenes.

I really wish I could go on and explain more, but I will be breaking my NDA at that point so I hope you all understand.

If you guys have any questions, leave them here and I'll answer those I am allowed to answer.

Cheers.

Q and A

20240624_134919.jpg
20240624_134935.jpg
20240624_134948.jpg
20240624_135000.jpg
20240624_135046.jpg
20240624_135101.jpg
20240624_135140.jpg
20240624_135200.jpg

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
From Reddit:

u/yasua0611 (works with NTRman)

AOTG Playtesting

As per u/pasxaleas request here, I have finished the playtesting of AOTG and wish to share my thoughts of the game so far.

The H-scenes are great. A lot of the dialogues really hit the right spot for me in terms of the NTR feel and really made me enjoy reading through them.

Like seriously SOME of the dialogues REALLY hit home for me, it arouses that NTR feel, A LOT.

H-scene art is hot as always, no complaints, typical NTRMAN delivery for the art. Never lacking.

The gameplay is also as what NTRMAN described, open-worldish but not as open-world as you guys think it will be.

The game and minigames will be navigated and played using Keyboard (WASD + SHIFT) and Mouse respectively.

The best I could describe the gameplay is it's like an open world game when navigating around the area and a visual novel during H-scenes.

I really wish I could go on and explain more, but I will be breaking my NDA at that point so I hope you all understand.

If you guys have any questions, leave them here and I'll answer those I am allowed to answer.

Cheers.

Q and A

View attachment 3766824
View attachment 3766828
View attachment 3766829
View attachment 3766830
View attachment 3766831
View attachment 3766837
View attachment 3766844
View attachment 3766845
The hype is fucking insane, f*ck I haven't been this desesperate to play a game in a long time. spongebob-squarepants-hyperventilating.gif

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Well it looks like people dont have any way to describe what is obviously a top down perspective adventure game with different areas to explore, if anything the game is basically "Darkwood" but without a combat mechanic probably and the gorgeous backgrounds of said game. I find weird that people are still insisting on an android ports.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Well it looks like people dont have any way to describe what is obviously a top down perspective adventure game with different areas to explore, if anything the game is basically "Darkwood" but without a combat mechanic probably and the gorgeous backgrounds of said game. I find weird that people are still insisting on an android ports.
F95 has made popular android ports, I see people begging for one in nearly all threads. Luckily i still have my old potato laptop hahaha

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes