4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
From Reddit:

u/yasua0611 (works with NTRman)

AOTG Playtesting

As per u/pasxaleas request here, I have finished the playtesting of AOTG and wish to share my thoughts of the game so far.

The H-scenes are great. A lot of the dialogues really hit the right spot for me in terms of the NTR feel and really made me enjoy reading through them.

Like seriously SOME of the dialogues REALLY hit home for me, it arouses that NTR feel, A LOT.

H-scene art is hot as always, no complaints, typical NTRMAN delivery for the art. Never lacking.

The gameplay is also as what NTRMAN described, open-worldish but not as open-world as you guys think it will be.

The game and minigames will be navigated and played using Keyboard (WASD + SHIFT) and Mouse respectively.

The best I could describe the gameplay is it's like an open world game when navigating around the area and a visual novel during H-scenes.

I really wish I could go on and explain more, but I will be breaking my NDA at that point so I hope you all understand.

If you guys have any questions, leave them here and I'll answer those I am allowed to answer.

Cheers.

Q and A

View attachment 3766824
View attachment 3766828
View attachment 3766829
View attachment 3766830
View attachment 3766831
View attachment 3766837
View attachment 3766844
View attachment 3766845
Most important thing here is probably that there's no more camera shenanigans
He just answered abit more
1719276349183.png

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023
Most important thing here is probably that there's no more camera shenanigans
He just answered abit more
View attachment 3767383
yeah its odd, I guess he wants them to have a clearly distinct voice. But that 3 is interesting tho, we know there's 2 I wonder what the third is like
Anyway I'll see if I can fish an answer out of his writer over on the reddit
Maybe the *surprise* is the 3rd character you brought up that interested you, I personally think the *surprise* is directly linked to TOTD, either a character cameo, a major story point(the CURE in the epilogue sending us back to South Korea for a complete ending) or a new sex scene twist that the majority have been waiting for, a gangbang or pregnancy sex finally. Just my humble *speculation*. Can't wait for this game!!! Him taking longer and his worker's positive input is a great sign. He made it a point to say that NTR is really the main strength of this game = finally a lengthy more thorough corruption of Dr. Claire, the MC wife. No more fast falling for the bull, straight to sex like The Lust Voyage and more of a slow burn flirting and steady corruption I hope.

Takeru78

Oct 1, 2021
what a joke ... NTRMAN the king of delay
I think something you guys are not considering. It's just that while they are looking for VA's NTRMAN could release the game like he did with TOTD without the voice acting and eventually update it. In addition, he never gave a release date and only said that on June 28 he would give information on the progress of the game.

Barcuiii

Apr 18, 2021
Why has he shifted to chubby characters? His old games like Adelaide Inn, Rural Homecoming, Mother lessons had such sexy character designs. Meanwhile msot of his recent games have somewhat chubby characters, tenants of the dead, Awakening of Goddess, Lust voyage, which aren't even close. Yes they have bigger boobs and ass, but that looks less attractive than a well toned body.

Even his current game, Awakening of Goddess, for instance, the comic version of the main character has great design, but the game version character looks like 40+ year old, which is hella unattractive.

Is there any specific reason why he has shifted to those?

Here's a pic for comparision:
the-adelaide-inn-2-1.jpg

Last edited:

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Why has he shifted to chubby characters? His old games like Adelaide Inn, Rural Homecoming, Mother lessons had such sexy character designs. Meanwhile msot of his recent games have somewhat chubby characters, tenants of the dead, Awakening of Goddess, Lust voyage, which aren't even close. Yes they have bigger boobs and ass, but that looks less attractive than a well toned body.

Even his current game, Awakening of Goddess, for instance, the comic version of the main character has great design, but the game version character looks like 40+ year old, which is hella unattractive.

Because 99% of his fanbase likes the MILF body, even the mock tier list the members do on discord is full of the 'chubby' body in the higher tiers and his old models in the low ones. Only Mira is the constant one in tier A-S. Personally speaking i love the new body type, if I wanted to see supermodel bodies I have a LOT of options on this site. Sorry if I sound rude I'm just hella blunt.

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023

View attachment 3770723
The thing is that chubby bodies are not attractive ... FOR YOU XD, that is very subjective. But I agree with the idea of balance, for example, I don't like the body of Beom.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
If anything like that one cringe video, i like different types of female characters so at least i can see why we should at least have a bit more of variation with one girl with more toned body as much as a plump one or a skinny one, also may be that NTRman is just into milfs, not one can change that.

Also imagine thinking Minjee isnt attractive, like she is the right level of plump, would be different if her fat body ratio between her arms and tummy mades her curves unrecognizable, if anything Beom is the one that reach the bordeline but i think thats part of her appeal since she may be reaching past her 40s.

Last edited:

Lust4Lucy

Mar 7, 2023

View attachment 3770723
You're complaining about these?:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
IMG_20240625_203427.jpg
IMG_20240625_203419.jpg
20240625_203656.jpg
IMG_20240625_203409.jpg
Body type fit only for a fertile Goddess:WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:

Barcuiii

Apr 18, 2021
Because 99% of his fanbase likes the MILF body, even the mock tier list the members do on discord is full of the 'chubby' body in the higher tiers and his old models in the low ones. Only Mira is the constant one in tier A-S. Personally speaking i love the new body type, if I wanted to see supermodel bodies I have a LOT of options on this site. Sorry if I sound rude I'm just hella blunt.
Nah, I genuinely wanted to know the reason, and you actually gave a solid one. Seems like I'm in a minority, I prefer a youthful MC.

Also there are very few NTR games which actually have a well proportionate MC and good plot, therefore the rant.

forfuna

Apr 11, 2020
I'm still not buying that his testers and writers are the ones with 'culture'. Since the TLV, he's putting the game base on the feedbacks of them and we all know, it went shitty af. I myself think that only the Nelson route and some of the first part of the Yongsun route are bringing the right NTR feel; otherwise, it is just snoring coke and writing jokes. I'm not saying the other routes are bad, but it can be better with a little bit slow cook and logic, not just 'bend the f down and lemme have you or else you and your shitty bf are gonna die and poof she's taken'

TL;DR: Nelson and first part of Yongsun route are good, the other one could be better if those writters he hired know what they're writting

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaneki12

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Fast phasing and lack of credibility in scenes of corruption were a general cocern with NTRman stories since the beginning tho. If you ask me Nelson route feels weird as makes Minjee's corruption feel forced due to lack of exposure, she just gets dick twice and she already jokes about dumping Daeshin lmao. The oldman's route feels the most authentic due to the amount of emotion and drama that comes after but also due to how slowly Minjee experiences it even despite being one day, probably because Daeshin was aware of it from the beginning.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
NtrMAN/posts/8142013
July 22 boys!
RZcNvpLPUukVGzG9G5c4XrMi.gif
Hey everyone,

AOTG is nearly complete. Just flattening out several issues here and there and it should be on it's way to voicing and translation. Project will soft launch on July 22nd due to some left-over work that may not make it to the said date and those things are listed below:

1. Voicing may only be partial at launch...
( Since this part really does take some time and usually actor-dependent )

2. Some language locales may not be available at launch ( excluding JP )…
( Although if I manage to find passionate translators, this one might make it in time or so I hope. )

But speaking of content-wise, Everything is there. From start to end. I think I manage put everything I wanted to see in this project and it is already there at launch. you just have to see it for yourself and I'll let you be the judge.

I do know it won't be for everyone but as usual, if you don't like it just send me a message and I'll return back your month's pledge back to you, no questions asked.

I was thinking of adding a few more stuff here and there but with the current timeframe. I don't know, we'll see how it goes if time allows it.

By the way, I'm currently looking for translators for the ff. languages:
- Korean
- Simplified Chinese

( So if you're interested to earn a bit, feel free to send me a message via discord or here. )

As always
Thank you everyone!
Stay safe & well!
- NTRMAN

Last edited:

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
NtrMAN/posts/8142013
July 22 boys!
View attachment 3772551
Hey everyone,

AOTG is nearly complete. Just flattening out several issues here and there and it should be on it's way to voicing and translation. Project will soft launch on July 22nd due to some left-over work that may not make it to the said date and those things are listed below:

1. Voicing may only be partial at launch...
( Since this part really does take some time and usually actor-dependent )

2. Some language locales may not be available at launch ( excluding JP )…
( Although if I manage to find passionate translators, this one might make it in time or so I hope. )

But speaking of content-wise, Everything is there. From start to end. I think I manage put everything I wanted to see in this project and it is already there at launch. you just have to see it for yourself and I'll let you be the judge.

I do know it won't be for everyone but as usual, if you don't like it just send me a message and I'll return back your month's pledge back to you, no questions asked.

I was thinking of adding a few more stuff here and there but with the current timeframe. I don't know, we'll see how it goes if time allows it.

By the way, I'm currently looking for translators for the ff. languages:
- Korean
- Simplified Chinese

( So if you're interested to earn a bit, feel free to send me a message via discord or here. )

As always
Thank you everyone!
Stay safe & well!
- NTRMAN
The countdown starts. We will be there. images - 2024-06-27T004857.745.jpeg

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes