4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Mimic tear

Jun 20, 2023
question why is there no voice in 1.05? just asking if its a bug or something tell me if I'm wrong or just stupid to not know what's wrong
Edit: it says trial Version idk why

Last edited:

Mimic tear

Jun 20, 2023
There is sound, you need to set it in setting. Only japanese voice
okay tried in Japanse still no voice even max sfx and moans and master volume without the bgm no voices bro idk why
solutions?
Also do you have like the Trial version water mark? or nah?

Last edited:

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
okay tried in Japanse still no voice even max sfx and moans and master volume without the bgm no voices bro idk why
solutions?
Also do you have like the Trial version water mark? or nah?
delete your savefiles, there is a bug that where you change something in the sound menu it mutes everything. once you start over its set to jp dub by default.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
anyone else got this bug where after watching a scene in the scene gallery the game gets stuck and only shows the scene gallery background but no more options? I dont know how to fix this, it only happens on my old laptop but not my desktop, and the weird thing is that the first and second release versions of TOTD do not have this problem lol

FaustCrow

Sep 24, 2017
anyone else got this bug where after watching a scene in the scene gallery the game gets stuck and only shows the scene gallery background but no more options? I dont know how to fix this, it only happens on my old laptop but not my desktop, and the weird thing is that the first and second release versions of TOTD do not have this problem lol
What i do is just press ESC key and select exit to title and you will go back to the title of the game , hope this helps you so you dont have to restart the whole game .

Reactions: Mikey847

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
afther playing the game I can say that it is one of the weakest entries on his series. the 3rd character POV make the scenes look less personal and less intense. this game feels like a tech demo where the artist was trying something new for the sake of becoming a better artists.

it is a good thing he delivered a finalized and playable product. and it looks that this will have a good impact on his next works. and ok game when compared to his other entries.

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
afther playing the game I can say that it is one of the weakest entries on his series. the 3rd character POV make the scenes look less personal and less intense. this game feels like a tech demo where the artist was trying something new for the sake of becoming a better artists.

it is a good thing he delivered a finalized and playable product. and it looks that this will have a good impact on his next works. and ok game when compared to his other entries.
wdym? did you not enjoy ntr because it's a guy pov and you have to watch the replays in the gallery?
if thats what you think we have a same thoughts

minje was hot but somehow this is lame

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
wdym? did you not enjoy ntr because it's a guy pov and you have to watch the replays in the gallery?
if thats what you think we have a same thoughts

minje was hot but somehow this is lame
all the scenes, are from the POV of a cameraman. and a lot of scenes, technically do not use the screen's "real state" if you draw a square over the sex scenes, and compare that area with the rest of the image, the sex animations are taking around 30% of the screen max.

I am not saying the scenes were bad or the characters lame. is just that when you have a scene with minje and his Ex where all you see is half a body because is behind the bathroom. you realize that the artist wanted to go for a Peeper PoV but this game has no peeper character, and there is no need to constrain the views to that extent. Now, I am aware of the fact that my example is actually the exception because in that scene your character sets up a camera but i used it to ilustrate the point that most of the other scenes did not need this 3rd person cameraman POV.

at the same time most PoVs are from a top looking down perspective like a security camera further depersonalizing the prespective. have you seen those videos from security cameras where people die, or someone narrowly scapes death and how disconected they feel when compared to a video that comes from inside the camera even though you see less action and it just the car rolling around? that is the effect the PoV creates. is my only critique.

and then you see on his tribal game you can get a glimpse of this 3rd person camera peeping scenes, you can see the improvement and how better they are in context but for TotD they were pretty much irelevant and only made because the artist was experimenting.

Last edited:

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
This game... It was good but I cant shake the feeling a ton of stuff was cut off, the jiwoo route felt like it was going to have more stuff after the "rescue", it even had the ongoing label after that and when the third update dropped, there was absolutely nothing new, then we got some animations that were not used, the cult route is strange because it starts great, it is one of the only routes with some actual development of Minjee as a human instead of just a sex object, the pacing was ok and then it went at neck breaking speed for the final 30%, everything was reduced to, ok so you either have sex with the chief or we kill Dae, which is basically the same drama as the bandits route, Idk, I enjoyed the game a lot but yea maybe the fact that he was using new tech and tools for this game took a lot more time than NTRMAN had estimated and he had to cut content. Sadge. Still Im really excited for AotG, like many have said in this thread it seems that NTRMAN learned a lot from making TOTD and it shows in AotG.

Reactions: Mikey847

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
all the scenes, are from the POV of a cameraman. and a lot of scenes, technically do not use the screen's "real state" if you draw a square over the sex scenes, and compare that area with the rest of the image, the sex animations are taking around 30% of the screen max.

I am not saying the scenes were bad or the characters lame. is just that when you have a scene with minje and his Ex where all you see is half a body because is behind the bathroom. you realize that the artist wanted to go for a Peeper PoV but this game has no peeper character, and there is no need to constrain the views to that extent. Now, I am aware of the fact that my example is actually the exception because in that scene your character sets up a camera but i used it to ilustrate the point that most of the other scenes did not need this 3rd person cameraman POV.

at the same time most PoVs are from a top looking down perspective like a security camera further depersonalizing the prespective. have you seen those videos from security cameras where people die, or someone narrowly scapes death and how disconected they feel when compared to a video that comes from inside the camera even though you see less action and it just the car rolling around? that is the effect the PoV creates. is my only critique.

and then you see on his tribal game you can get a glimpse of this 3rd person camera peeping scenes, you can see the improvement and how better they are in context but for TotD they were pretty much irelevant and only made because the artist was experimenting.
Ok first of all the Liam sex scenes with Minjee were filmed by the MC who left the camera in order to know what they were doing while he was out so thats why NTRman made those shots where you can varely see as a way to increase the feeling of actually watching from a hidden camera unlike the others and even that Nelson's also have the MC peeping as well but the point of view is extradiegetic, you could say that the cult scenes have a first person point of view as MC is in front of the cult leader and Minjee but that wasnt peeping.

Reactions: Kotobiki

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
This game... It was good but I cant shake the feeling a ton of stuff was cut off, the jiwoo route felt like it was going to have more stuff after the "rescue", it even had the ongoing label after that and when the third update dropped, there was absolutely nothing new, then we got some animations that were not used, the cult route is strange because it starts great, it is one of the only routes with some actual development of Minjee as a human instead of just a sex object, the pacing was ok and then it went at neck breaking speed for the final 30%, everything was reduced to, ok so you either have sex with the chief or we kill Dae, which is basically the same drama as the bandits route, Idk, I enjoyed the game a lot but yea maybe the fact that he was using new tech and tools for this game took a lot more time than NTRMAN had estimated and he had to cut content. Sadge. Still Im really excited for AotG, like many have said in this thread it seems that NTRMAN learned a lot from making TOTD and it shows in AotG.
What kind of development are you talking about in the cult route?

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes