4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

yaamers

Jul 20, 2021
I wanna know in the walkthrough which route is the one where the girl does not f anyone but the main mc. Vanilla is cool B)

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Thats the classic helicopter route. Basically just survive 20 days after meeting the gasmask dude and avoid trading Minjee with other men lmao.

Sep 26, 2021
Well, the Liam's route offers you that if you have the radio before you saved him so you dont have to leave Minjee with him but that ending felt like a cliffhanger.

The first version of the truck ending also have you leaving the city with Minjee but it got updated to Duri's route which doesnt end with Minjee getting raped but she gets killed offscreen. Speaking of that route, i kinda wish Duri kept Minjee alive, like she could forced Minjee to watch her rape Deashin.
Is it confirmed Minjee was killed in that route? Also I didn't know about the radio thing ima replay it again lol.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
I wanna know in the walkthrough which route is the one where the girl does not f anyone but the main mc. Vanilla is cool B)
Found one good route survive untill day 21 and Hazmant will arrive with chopter and militaries savings refugees.
But one of my ending achievements for hygiene was steriel so how can I change steriel ?¿

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes