4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
There it is
Either this is for one of the AotG MC's colleague that would be also a potential ally or treat or probably we are going to get a new game, either one time release short one or a big project to go along with SoL for the next year.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Either this is for one of the AotG MC's colleague that would be also a potential ally or treat or probably we are going to get a new game, either one time release short one or a big project to go along with SoL for the next year.
I was wondering if there's any relation with this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Not to get anyone' hopes up but
View attachment 3832348
That said, seem to me that VA work is the only thing left, all depends now on how fast his VA's can record and implement
Also
View attachment 3832351
What kind of scientific expedition team recruits felons and gang members that's crazy :KEK:
Thats the thing, the survey may not be for AotG it can be for SoL or a new project, who knows specially considering that NTRman said AotG would be one time release i think, hopefully he changes his mind and add more to the game in future patchs.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Supposedly from what they are saying on Discord, seems to be a Prison game of sort. Of course this is mostly members speculations nothing true till Bossman says otherwise.

Reactions: Zeromorals

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
from his fanbox
There it is
I do wonder what this poll is all about.

Supposedly from what they are saying on Discord, seems to be a Prison game of sort. Of course this is mostly members speculations nothing true till Bossman says otherwise.
That's my guess as well. I wonder if a majority of people who take part in this poll will make GigaChad NTR Male Antagonist or MILFy Prison Waifus. Can you add multiple entries to this poll or just one?

Reactions: Diegoz

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
that explains the tasks/assignments and the felonies, but I wonder how it would be implemented, like Alice's Conclusion or Karryn's Prison?
I'd prefer Karryn imo, I don't think he's had any high powered, executive heroines

Shaiden11

Dec 30, 2021
If your issues are the voices, only japanese voices are avaliable.
I just downloaded the game and I have the same issue as the other guy, I had the sound of the game for the first two minutes and then everything disappeared, not only the voices but also SFX, background music.. If anyone knows how to solve this problem thanks

Reactions: Kudelia378

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
atleast 2 tribewomen you can fuck?????? LESGOOOO
There are 5 VA in Jap. So we may have two other females on the game. From what a beta tester told in discord there is supposedly a GILF character but take this with a grain of salt because till we don't play we won't know for sure.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes