4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
damn, I feel bad for people who dislike NTR, this is looking really good and they will miss out on it.
Oh im pretty sure there would be people that also would be dissapointed they would be "force" to play in order to unlock the cools stuff as well, you cant please everyone.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
the trailer explicitly says "Don't down in your desires". so getting the tribe girls might trigger the NTR
I wonder who the speaker is, the actual fertility goddess perhaps?
Anyway
1721171776763.png
Its kinda odd, he did imply the mini games would influence some things. I thought losing those would trigger ntr events, maybe winning those awards you with the chance to fuck the tribals, which would again influence Claire?
Oh im pretty sure there would be people that also would be dissapointed they would be "force" to play in order to unlock the cools stuff as well, you cant please everyone.
The streets were already bitching about that :KEK:
1721172083089.png

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Hi guys. So we will have 2 tribe girls. Will we have to do well in the mini-games to be able to conquer both? Like being the alpha man of the tribe? What are your speculations?
View attachment 3839090
I think only the lust voyage has a chad ending but idk if the wife would get fucked in said ending or you could prevent that, usually is better if is a bit of rng + trying to play your cards the best possible way to have chances to avoid the NTR tot he point you really wouldnt know if she would fall or not, there isnt better suspense in NTR than that personally, but i can see someone shitting on the game because of said alternative ending lmao.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I wonder who the speaker is, the actual fertility goddess perhaps?
Anyway
View attachment 3839139
Its kinda odd, he did imply the mini games would influence some things. I thought losing those would trigger ntr events, maybe winning those awards you with the chance to fuck the tribals, which would again influence Claire?

The streets were already bitching about that :KEK:
View attachment 3839148
Those are the same people that keep asking for savefiles i bet. :FacePalm:

Donzapopan

Jun 8, 2020
SHIT this game looks amazing!

I was totally not expecting the title to be Claire dancing with the tribe, and I have so much to say about it, let alone the rest trailer.

She is so HOT! The way her eyes are lowered in a relaxed state, enjoying the time. The way the native clothes can barely cover her and she has no care in the world! The fact that she is even wearing the outfit, showing that she is accepting of their culture and ways. It's like she know she's gonna fuck one of these natives in a few moments, and that everyone's watching her being the Goddess! This tells it all, even without the sex, that she's like - Fuck the rest of the world and the zombie outbreak...I wanna stay here.

View attachment 3837385
THOSE are really big honkers(not a complain,though)

Donzapopan

Jun 8, 2020
There are 5 VA in Jap. So we may have two other females on the game. From what a beta tester told in discord there is supposedly a GILF character but take this with a grain of salt because till we don't play we won't know for sure.
One of the jp voice is from the news reporter Margot,so maybe in english one of them voiced her lines since not are so many,about the gilf,although it dont make so much sense,i hope that maybe it could be Sarah from the original comic years later

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes