4.00 star(s) 45 Votes
Apr 5, 2022
I really hope that the corruption is different from the HQ, because there she ends up being induced with all this tribal Goddess business, it turns out that she doesn't necessarily cheat because she has the desire. I hope that in the game she ends up cheating out of temptation, and not because she was induced by something.

Reactions: Ostomeloni

Donzapopan

Jun 8, 2020
I get that the supported languages are English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Spanish, but what does the "VI" stand for? Visayan?

The space screenshot is interesting to say the least. Though as others have said in this thread, an NTRMAN game "iiiinnnn sssppaaaaaaaaacceee" would be a cool concept. Would the Prison Game be set on a prison colony in space? Be it a space station or a planet that is essentially Space Australia in it's humble beginnings as a Penal Coloby?

Is the GILF character from the tribe or one of the doctors looking for a cure?

Not gonna lie, I wish you could buy NTRMAN's games on Steam. Because they're definitely something I would buy on Steam if that were an option.

Did not expect someone to bring out coordinates calculations in this thread, but I'm glad you did. Though in hindsight I probably should've seen that coming since we saw a screenshot of a scene in space.

She definitely wants the tribal dick. NTRMAN once again delivers on the character design department with a slightly chubby looking MILF that exudes fertility from her mere presence.

So Claire might be British then? Also, who is this Admiral that you speak of? I haven't fully played Tenants of the Dead because I was waiting for the full English Voice update. But now I might not have to since Arrival of the Goddess seems to have a full English VA first day of release. Also, only the women get voiced in their respective languages, right?

You certainly have the endurance for a possible No Nut November, that's for sure.

Yeah this tends to happen whenever a new NTRMAN game gets announced. Since no one makes any threads for the new NTRMAN game until it's actual release, the last game's thread gets dominated by discussion of the unreleased game until it finally gets it's own thread.

Would be nice if Sarah was in the game as well. Though to be honest, the comic this game is based on seems more like a prototype to this game's semingly more fleshed-out exploration of this NTR trope/plotline.

Yeah the 3 universes thing seems about right. Would the Space one be in the Fantasy or Anomaly Universe? I could see the Prison one being in the "normal" universe unless NTRMAN himself introduces something vaguely supernatural within this hypothetical prison game.

Does anyone have a bigger picture of the Season 2 banner with a higher resolution? I can't see the supposed space MILF very well.
We will discovered in a few days but until we know the space is related to anomaly as well the prison game,but who know,with the little information we have about Sol spring is not disposable connect this games,maybe satoshi will meet people from there,or maybe ntrman just was hyped about gta vi and wanted to make related content

And if im not wrong the space milf was never reveled

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I really hope that the corruption is different from the HQ, because there she ends up being induced with all this tribal Goddess business, it turns out that she doesn't necessarily cheat because she has the desire. I hope that in the game she ends up cheating out of temptation, and not because she was induced by something.
Thats either a hit or a miss with NTRman games, im pretty sure the other heroines would get tempted by the MC tho.

Donzapopan

Jun 8, 2020
Do you want NTRman's patreon to get nuked? Im surprised he managed to pass Tsugumi as legal despite being a highschooler that develops a DLG fetish in her NTR route with the gym teacher lmao, specially considering how other creators got nuked despite using the same strategy.
Lol thats true,i say it more like having a tribal young femake apart of the milf oluchi

Sep 26, 2021
I get that the supported languages are English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Spanish, but what does the "VI" stand for? Visayan?

The space screenshot is interesting to say the least. Though as others have said in this thread, an NTRMAN game "iiiinnnn sssppaaaaaaaaacceee" would be a cool concept. Would the Prison Game be set on a prison colony in space? Be it a space station or a planet that is essentially Space Australia in it's humble beginnings as a Penal Coloby?

Is the GILF character from the tribe or one of the doctors looking for a cure?

Not gonna lie, I wish you could buy NTRMAN's games on Steam. Because they're definitely something I would buy on Steam if that were an option.

Did not expect someone to bring out coordinates calculations in this thread, but I'm glad you did. Though in hindsight I probably should've seen that coming since we saw a screenshot of a scene in space.

She definitely wants the tribal dick. NTRMAN once again delivers on the character design department with a slightly chubby looking MILF that exudes fertility from her mere presence.

So Claire might be British then? Also, who is this Admiral that you speak of? I haven't fully played Tenants of the Dead because I was waiting for the full English Voice update. But now I might not have to since Arrival of the Goddess seems to have a full English VA first day of release. Also, only the women get voiced in their respective languages, right?

You certainly have the endurance for a possible No Nut November, that's for sure.

Yeah this tends to happen whenever a new NTRMAN game gets announced. Since no one makes any threads for the new NTRMAN game until it's actual release, the last game's thread gets dominated by discussion of the unreleased game until it finally gets it's own thread.

Would be nice if Sarah was in the game as well. Though to be honest, the comic this game is based on seems more like a prototype to this game's semingly more fleshed-out exploration of this NTR trope/plotline.

Yeah the 3 universes thing seems about right. Would the Space one be in the Fantasy or Anomaly Universe? I could see the Prison one being in the "normal" universe unless NTRMAN himself introduces something vaguely supernatural within this hypothetical prison game.

Does anyone have a bigger picture of the Season 2 banner with a higher resolution? I can't see the supposed space MILF very well.
Funny thing is I've always failed NNN even when I do something productive like working out. Yet the thing that would make me surpass my limits is.......a Ntrman game lmao

GxZero14

Sep 29, 2018
Funny thing is I've always failed NNN even when I do something productive like working out. Yet the thing that would make me surpass my limits is.......a Ntrman game lmao
The ironies of life, but it will all be worth it boy, when we have the game it will be time to fly high, beyond what we have been able to dream of and you will know that all the sacrifice was worth it

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes