• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Thanks for sharing!

I'm soo hyped for this man, i can't even put it into words. For me this is the one game i have been waiting for for years. The comic this is (loosely) based on has been the first work of ntrman i have seen. Husband & Wife in a tribe beyond civilisation is peak ntr potential.
I'm hoping so so much that this will have a slower corruption and although my expectations are really high this game will live up to it and be a blast.
But definitively a game i will support/buy. Damn, it's not even out yet and i already hope we will get a sequel, dlc or similiar game XD

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
What mades you think the last screenshot isnt part of one the game endings or an scene? the flower pretty much could be of alien origin and this scene is paart of some plotwist but is hard to guess.

But ngl, a scifi NTRman game sounds cool as fuck.

Reactions: Diegoz

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
What mades you think the last screenshot isnt part of one the game endings or an scene? the flower pretty much could be of alien origin and this scene is paart of some plotwist but is hard to guess.

But ngl, a scifi NTRman game sounds cool as fuck.
right, let's have some fun with it, Zvezda is the Russian module for the ISS, the coordinates is right on the tip of Greenland
1721139595384.png
I'm gonna guess its facing Iceland as the Newfoundland coast is a national park
Way out of the way for a tropical island, i swear to god if he pulls a resident evil move out of his ass and sends us to a lab in arctic conditions

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Admiral Wanker

radaralert

May 16, 2022
SHIT this game looks amazing!

I was totally not expecting the title to be Claire dancing with the tribe, and I have so much to say about it, let alone the rest trailer.

She is so HOT! The way her eyes are lowered in a relaxed state, enjoying the time. The way the native clothes can barely cover her and she has no care in the world! The fact that she is even wearing the outfit, showing that she is accepting of their culture and ways. It's like she know she's gonna fuck one of these natives in a few moments, and that everyone's watching her being the Goddess! This tells it all, even without the sex, that she's like - Fuck the rest of the world and the zombie outbreak...I wanna stay here.

1721139648552.png

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
right, let's have some fun with it, Zvezda is the Russian module for the ISS, the coordinates is right on the tip of Greenland
View attachment 3837381
I'm gonna guess its facing Iceland as the Newfoundland coast is a national park
Way out of the way for a tropical island, i swear to god if he pulls a resident evil move out of his ass and sends us to a lab in arctic conditions
Actually, know that I think about it Ivy has a very thick british accent and there's *some* proximity to the UK. If she is voicing Claire then maybe the Admiral is right about how the flower was initially discovered

radaralert

May 16, 2022
Thanks for sharing!

I'm soo hyped for this man, i can't even put it into words. For me this is the one game i have been waiting for for years. The comic this is (loosely) based on has been the first work of ntrman i have seen. Husband & Wife in a tribe beyond civilisation is peak ntr potential.
I'm hoping so so much that this will have a slower corruption and although my expectations are really high this game will live up to it and be a blast.
But definitively a game i will support/buy. Damn, it's not even out yet and i already hope we will get a sequel, dlc or similiar game XD
Heck yeah and this is how it should be.. hopefully NTRMAN gets the subs so he can keep producing quality products! I mean, he even pauses billing when there's nothing to be released, so pretty safe to subscribe anyway.

distro003

Oct 4, 2023
Hi guys. So we will have 2 tribe girls. Will we have to do well in the mini-games to be able to conquer both? Like being the alpha man of the tribe? What are your speculations?
1721169499108.png

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes