4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Arrhythmia

Sep 28, 2019
so its more like netorase instead of netorare?
Chief force you to take some silly trials but if you fail, they will have their way with your wife.
and then MC is like "ok dude, whatever" and girl sucking some big D day 1 like wtf, man.
this is so ealy so make good, i have no idea whats happened. like you realy could hid half of the scenes and it will only make game better.
instead we have truckload of dresses for all the girls in a half hour game with no branching plot.

okawaridesu

Apr 23, 2019
Chief force you to take some silly trials but if you fail, they will have their way with your wife.
and then MC is like "ok dude, whatever" and girl sucking some big D day 1 like wtf, man.
this is so ealy so make good, i have no idea whats happened. like you realy could hid half of the scenes and it will only make game better.
instead we have truckload of dresses for all the girls in a half hour game with no branching plot.

ngl I prefer this more than boat loads of text thrown at me and the plot that has been retold million times already

i just wanna fap, knowing the plot is enough to me and seeing the art that explains it

Reactions: Lust4Lucy
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes