4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I for once like that he can fuck other women, but I do agree that there is simply no buildup. The trials should have taken longer than a week and the nights the goddess spends with the men should have a buildup at least going from groping, hand job, public groping, oral, hidden quasi sex, to full blown sex, to hidden sex to public sex.

I have yet to play the whole game but loosing the fishing game and going straight to paizuri felt rushed. NTRMAN must have been influenced by the "how to master unlock all the gallery" people.

anyways my biggest gripe is that i get the feeling that I have to replay the game several times to unlock all the scenes and that is something that triggers me.

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
The ‘no buildup’ thing is a problem in all his games.
When this AOTG was announced as having 50 scenes, I assumed this would fix the issue.
the issue is he make so many scene and not have time for making story telling.. so how do you put all those 50 scenes together? This happen in every games he make now

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I just leave this here:

Quick Outfit & Room Unlock:
1. Please make sure to delete your previous save by deleting this folder
C:\Users\{YOUR_PC_NAME}\AppData\LocalLow\NTRMAN\TenantsOfTheDead

2. Click on the Build version text ONCE.

build version.jpg

3. After that, you should see a pop-up of a confirmation and that should do it. just go ahead and check the gallery if it all worked.

Have fun!

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
I wish claire had a lot of adventures in the village before the corruption or events aside from being the price after the match and i wish the village was much larger in tems of population and thus more event before the end. The corruption route seems a bit short but this is a major upgrade compared to the last release, it was really good indeed aside I dont explore the two tribe chics yet. And also you dont have to repeatedly go to a reminiscene room to watch claire getting fucked unlike in gaptax armor solgante which is kinda of dumb (unless ur a goddamn fucking pathetic hippy cuck, though i believe that game is a wasted potential). This game is fucking great and I see it as a launch pad for a series of great games to come.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
lots of people here sure are entitled

why don't we just let the man make whatever he wants and stop setting expectations of our own
Indeed, the only people who has the right to vote with their wallet is his subscribers, if anything TotD may bet he game that gave him the audience he wanted, something that is in the middle, because both NTRfags and Vanillafans would still bitch about it if no mixing is involved, aparently isnt even about NTR as a genre but just one type of NTR seem to be ok now lmao. Maybe Im just not a true NTR fan, not like i could care less about having or not the label.

On the otherside i do feel a bit dissapointed with how fast the phase is, also not. proper introduction we just go head on the trials or maybe we should do them in the first day, idk if you ignore the trials it is considered autolosing.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I for once like that he can fuck other women, but I do agree that there is simply no buildup. The trials should have taken longer than a week and the nights the goddess spends with the men should have a buildup at least going from groping, hand job, public groping, oral, hidden quasi sex, to full blown sex, to hidden sex to public sex.

I have yet to play the whole game but loosing the fishing game and going straight to paizuri felt rushed. NTRMAN must have been influenced by the "how to master unlock all the gallery" people.

anyways my biggest gripe is that i get the feeling that I have to replay the game several times to unlock all the scenes and that is something that triggers me.
Lack of buildup and phase has been the constant critic to NTRman games for the most part so im not surprised but also, to this day he keeps doing it.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes