4.10 star(s) 43 Votes

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
That was fast, for a proper thread of this game. Now time to watch it. All I gotta say is, this game is already better than Season of Loss imo

SuicideBoy69

Aug 14, 2021
I've been told that Nelson has only 2 scenes atm. Since the game is still unfinished, better do the other routes while waiting for updates.
That's strange, because if I didn't have more scenes, they wouldn't appear blocked in the gallery, besides that when I unlock the 2 scenes, in the game one scene is in a doggy position and when I go to the gallery, they appear in another position and said position does not appear in the story.

Reactions: sircryuff and x0run

Atwill

Aug 12, 2020
Is only the beginning voice acted?

Got kinda disapointed that it was only the first lines of dialog.
Would pay for a voice pack.

Reactions: minoslune

Blueshadow14

Oct 7, 2020
been wondering why there is so many NTR were people get cucked but not enough NTR were you are screwing other people's wife behind their back
Becouse in real life there is more cuck then alpha, and I'm not criticize NTR fan but that the truth about NTR lover.:BootyTime:

Reactions: Futamania

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Man I had already multiple playthroughs and only got the Hyuna hscenes. Am I that dumb or unlucky lmaoo

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
That's strange, because if I didn't have more scenes, they wouldn't appear blocked in the gallery, besides that when I unlock the 2 scenes, in the game one scene is in a doggy position and when I go to the gallery, they appear in another position and said position does not appear in the story.
No idea about that. I stopped playing the game after the 1st hscene on Jiwoo. Game has a few bugs atm as well.

Aynway, I dont wanna rush the game as it's hard to get good ntr releases atm.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
No idea about that. I stopped playing the game after the 1st hscene on Jiwoo. Game has a few bugs atm as well.

Aynway, I dont wanna rush the game as it's hard to get good ntr releases atm.
I might as well stop too coz I keep getting the good ending lmao.

Jan 13, 2019
It seems this game is like 60 seconds a game where you have to do it in multiple runs to get different results.

beat it within 20 days only got one hscene, saving sometimes fucks up everything and changes options like certain options not showing up or not getting the same result.

also got a bug you can get a fire axe by exploring but after reloading the save the fire axe is gone and its replaced with a bat. dunno whats the problem with that

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes