Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Is this game completed? If so, does it have a mobile/android/phone version or no?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is this game completed? If so, does it have a mobile/android/phone version or no?
It's complete, if you look at the threads title you'll see the complete prefix. The DLSite page and the opening post say Windows PC only I'm afraid.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Again censored cancer this girl look so pretty ahhh shame have censored, any chance in the future to appear uncensored version?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...any chance in the future to appear uncensored version?
Hard to say. It would really need to be published by a company outside of Japan, one that would also go to the effort of getting the pre-mosaic images (if they exist). This did happen to NekoMiko, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
was hoping someone had found a fix for the dump.txt error, was looking forward to playing this game but ah well

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
I mean that I've never seen a VN boast 10-30 hours. A VN is just a book with images attached.
a visual novel is more than just a book with images attached, a visual novel is a type of game and play time in games are a big thing to allot of people, that being said play time for a VN let's the player roughly know how long it will take for them to read through it and if it's not a kinetic novel how long with the added replayability of the extra routes now 10 to 30 hours i could def see a decent VN taking it all depends on how much content is in the game

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
anyone find a solution to the: because of application error, 'TENKIAME/????' has stopped.
please check the information in 'dump.txt'. error yet? i've tried everything i could think of to fix it but no results other than getting to the second logo by running as administrator (i am using a windows 7 pc btw)

Atimesaku

Feb 11, 2018
I will try changing files with original Japanese version maybe somehow it will work
someon should try to launch it by their normal system region dunno like US
didn't work ,_, (changing files)
ps: finally a reason to use win 10 lel

Last edited:
Reactions: Furyous D

Sturflain

Nov 1, 2017
Surprised you guys even have an .exe file to run on. I extracted it using 7-zip and only have syscfg.exe as my only run-able application

something879

Nov 2, 2017
Surprised you guys even have an .exe file to run on. I extracted it using 7-zip and only have syscfg.exe as my only run-able application
Your antivirus killed the .exe then. I know mine did the first time I tried doing anything with this game.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote