Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Just saw this pop up on Denpasoft so it shouldn't take long for it to be in other places soon.

zangetsux20a

Jun 28, 2019
Honestly I can't see it, because there are only a few choices in the game, it's mostly a kinetic novel. The choices aren't massive and none of them happen after the Split Routes happen.

The only choices after picking a girl are if you want to cum inside or outside, and that doesn't seem to affect anything.
There's an after story in the scene gallery for Kon's route that shows up after the ending movie - it also has an additional scene after you watch that one. I suppose the same thing happens for Shiro's route, but I didn't go down that one.

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
So months later I have fixed the errors I encountered with playing this on Windows 10 and it finally runs. It was a bit convoluted and I'm just going to summarize what I did unless there is someone who is still having the problem and wants to play this. If so PM me.

Turns out Windows 10 is hot garbage with updates. And anyone with a newer machine would have 10 preinstalled. It mistakenly gives a false positive for being fully up to date on restarts, and needs to be manually updated before it can run a lot of games. This involves some use of the admin comman console and far to much restarting. But once your system is actually up to date it should work.

You will probably run into an error when you try to update that will make it show that the update is progressing but it will get to a certain percentage and just look stuck. If you need help look up Windows 10 update stuck on google and it will help walk you through the fix. You may need to figure out what files you can't download and specifically download this.

When its all done the game should work (remember it gets a false positive from mcaffee and similar programs) and your system will run MUCH better.

Reactions: Furyous D

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
So months later I have fixed the errors I encountered with playing this on Windows 10 and it finally runs. It was a bit convoluted and I'm just going to summarize what I did unless there is someone who is still having the problem and wants to play this. If so PM me.

Turns out Windows 10 is hot garbage with updates. And anyone with a newer machine would have 10 preinstalled. It mistakenly gives a false positive for being fully up to date on restarts, and needs to be manually updated before it can run a lot of games. This involves some use of the admin comman console and far to much restarting. But once your system is actually up to date it should work.

You will probably run into an error when you try to update that will make it show that the update is progressing but it will get to a certain percentage and just look stuck. If you need help look up Windows 10 update stuck on google and it will help walk you through the fix. You may need to figure out what files you can't download and specifically download this.

When its all done the game should work (remember it gets a false positive from mcaffee and similar programs) and your system will run MUCH better.
well i guess it's time to bite the bullet and upgrade to windows 10, RIP windows 7 u will be forever missed/remembered as the best opperating system

Reactions: zetta216

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
It crashes for me when trying to run it.

============================= 19/07/20 17:27:06.596 (C)INTERHEART TENKIAME/天気雨 ver 1.0.3.0
eax=00000000 ebx=00000000 ecx=00000000 edx=00000000 esi=00000000 edi=00000000 ebp=00000000 esp=00000000 eip=00000000
Stack Dump
FramePtr ReturnAd Param#01 Param#02 Param#03 Param#04 Param#05 Param#06 Param#07 Param#08 Param#09 Param#10 MachineCode

Any idea why or what I need to do to fix?

edit: there is probably a problem with the install. give us the installer instead of a ready-to-play folder plz.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeZKyMaN

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
does anybody found the fix for win 7 ?
got to second title then crash with error "sytemc1902-..."
applocale+admin run...
I got stuck at same place. Overcoming one error to meet another one... I'm giving up until (or if) a solution ever turns up.

Schizz0

May 24, 2018
I got stuck at same place. Overcoming one error to meet another one... I'm giving up until (or if) a solution ever turns up.
Hi, not sure if that will help, so that's why I'm not posting it in the thread. Try using NTLEA. That was the only way I found to run the game on Windows 7. Someone said that this is happening cos the game was uploaded pre-installed, so it could be something included in the installer that's not in older versions of Windows, just a guess, no idea, but the NTLEA fixed that for me. That's the one I used: Extract in the game folder and run start.bat
start.bat needs to be next to the game exe file.
hi. if you still stuck you might want to try this. credit to superelmo for the workaround

pipon

Sep 3, 2019
Hi, not sure if that will help, so that's why I'm not posting it in the thread. Try using NTLEA. That was the only way I found to run the game on Windows 7. Someone said that this is happening cos the game was uploaded pre-installed, so it could be something included in the installer that's not in older versions of Windows, just a guess, no idea, but the NTLEA fixed that for me. That's the one I used: Extract in the game folder and run start.bat
start.bat needs to be next to the game exe file.
sadly mega link is dead

VME

May 1, 2020
Mega workaround link above is dead and I can't make the game work with ntlea on my own, can someone reupload the workaround or tell me how to configure ntlea for this game?

Avesin

Jul 30, 2018
So, anyone happen to know what the game means by "Invalid DirectX version"? I can't really update directx further so, problems have arisen on that front.

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
anyone else having terrible framerates in the menus/when the text overlay is open, when i press space to hide it framerate is fine

Note: to fix, open syscfg.exe and check "use D3DX for text"

Reactions: Ace7777777
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote