VN Ren'Py Tennis Ace [v0.68] [WorstOfTheBunch]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

usurus91

Apr 16, 2020
Who knows? For what the creator says the route of Shoichi it's close to get a end. But he talks about get a good, neutral and bad ending. So he going to give only one of that endings for now.

Anerion

Jun 14, 2019
In my opinion years are needed to end Tennis Ace, at least 4 or 5, but also more depending on the author. Well, for me it means that I'll have a good game for lots of years to come, I know it could be boring for someone, but patience is necessary for such kind of games, if we want a good work, like until now, we need to adapt and wait patiently. A good work needs time, and Tennis Ace will need lots of time since it's a marvellous game

Reactions: FreakyHD

OldBear

May 23, 2020
well, Patreon agreed on the poll that a good end will be released first then the bad one. and there is another poll, to release each route separately, after all the author is having difficulties focusing on the game and the college. so yeah, it would take a long time to finish the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, for the author and this current time, this is a good source of income.

Reactions: Anerion

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Probably a long shot, but is there anyway to change the MC's name midgame? I named mine Haruki and then met someone else in the game named Haruki, so now I get fun scenes like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Choky

Jun 19, 2019
can't they just make regular gay human games ?
Whu do I see gay furry everywhere nowadays :LOL:

No idea but they are a lot of gay human games, the most popular one is Coming Out on Top.
A few years ago, the majority of those games were just regular gay human games.

CluelessDork

Mar 6, 2020
I just want to say this is a freaking amazing VN. I spent about 15 hours on Shoichi and about 12ish on Keisuke (due to skipping the earlier same scenes), I have zero interest in Jun through. I have a freaking pit in my stomach from the "Show Hole" knowing it will be months and months for more updates to come for each of them. I feel so bad for the both of them, their lives are horrid. Shoichi's asshat of a father and Keisuke's unhuman grandmother. It pained me to know what Shoichi was going through and *SPOILER* quitting volleyball and pretending it was fine because I wasnt there for him. I really love Keisuke too. One note though for the author or anyone reading this. Do you think Keisuke is going to be the dom? I really really hope so. He teases you, calls you cute, slaps your butt, and "takes the lead". I hope so.

I subscribed to your patreon, please keep up the tremendous work.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
I just want to say this is a freaking amazing VN. I spent about 15 hours on Shoichi and about 12ish on Keisuke (due to skipping the earlier same scenes), I have zero interest in Jun through. I have a freaking pit in my stomach from the "Show Hole" knowing it will be months and months for more updates to come for each of them. I feel so bad for the both of them, their lives are horrid. Shoichi's asshat of a father and Keisuke's unhuman grandmother. It pained me to know what Shoichi was going through and *SPOILER* quitting volleyball and pretending it was fine because I wasnt there for him. I really love Keisuke too. One note though for the author or anyone reading this. Do you think Keisuke is going to be the dom? I really really hope so. He teases you, calls you cute, slaps your butt, and "takes the lead". I hope so.

I subscribed to your patreon, please keep up the tremendous work.
true to that, i was taken by this VN, very well written and make you connect to them. it has laughter it has sadness. i liked Shoichi's route the most, i wanted to do all i want to make the main route. played Keisuke, it was really interesting route, but still loved Shoichi's route, that when i played Jun's route, *spoiler alert* and the accident scene happened and you couldnt save him. i decided to write an alternative route that leads to Shoichi heart again. presented to the author. i understand that probably i focused more about heart healing and effort of connecting after the trauma, therefore the author said he would like to keep the spirit of the game to himself (paraphrasing).
but since i, personally, hate to keep redoing the same game over and over again, i'm just taking my time to forget the details of the game, and reading it once all is finished.

Reactions: CluelessDork

CluelessDork

Mar 6, 2020
true to that, i was taken by this VN, very well written and make you connect to them. it has laughter it has sadness. i liked Shoichi's route the most, i wanted to do all i want to make the main route. played Keisuke, it was really interesting route, but still loved Shoichi's route, that when i played Jun's route, *spoiler alert* and the accident scene happened and you couldnt save him. i decided to write an alternative route that leads to Shoichi heart again. presented to the author. i understand that probably i focused more about heart healing and effort of connecting after the trauma, therefore the author said he would like to keep the spirit of the game to himself (paraphrasing).
but since i, personally, hate to keep redoing the same game over and over again, i'm just taking my time to forget the details of the game, and reading it once all is finished.
Aw that's awesome! Shoichi is definitely my fav, though Keisuke is pretty darn close. I honestly don't care for Jun, and won't attempt his route. I also like "pushy" Shoichi, though the author is angling towards *SPOILER* domestic abuse same with Keisuke. I wish the white wolf (Haruki? Hakuri?) gets a FWB route after the game is finished. Also Kiyoshi was so annoying, definitely slogged Kei-kuns route.

If you dont mind me asking directly, your opinion on Kei-kuns top or bottom? I hope top cx

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes