VN Ren'Py Tennis Ace [v0.68] [WorstOfTheBunch]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

OldBear

May 23, 2020
well, it is weird (what im gonna say).
the character of Shoichi is urging for the MC, best old friend ever, and if he doesnt get him he will lose himself. but he is bottom
the character of Keisuke is being pushed over and manipulated by his nana. he actually idol MC cause MC is doing stuff he cant. so that should be good bottom, but since his life experience, he can pass a naughty 50 shades of gray top

Reactions: CluelessDork

CluelessDork

Mar 6, 2020
the character of Shoichi is urging for the MC, best old friend ever, and if he doesnt get him he will lose himself. but he is bottom
the character of Keisuke is being pushed over and manipulated by his nana. he actually idol MC cause MC is doing stuff he cant. so that should be good bottom, but since his life experience, he can pass a naughty 50 shades of gray top
Fair enough! I'm just weird and prefer to connect with doms since I'm a sub irl. So therefore hope for a top Keisuke heh.

Reactions: Kallisto

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
Wait, Shoichi is bottom? the last time i played, the scene with him, he was top.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Witchy95

Feb 20, 2018
Bit of an odd request, but does anyone have a version of the game pre 0.21? I'm feeling a bit nostalgic and wanted to see the old sprites again. Thanks :D

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes