m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.0.0):

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Reactions: f9account

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Mac/OSX Port (1.00):
This is a trial run to see if people actually want Macos ports. If you are a mac user and want more ports in the future vote here.
Vote is over, Mac/OSX ports will continue, here's the list

x64 (intel) tested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

If you run into an Erofs issue, restart the app
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
It's done by a very well-known artist who's produced a billion CGs and hentai in the past. On top of that, the hand looks completely fine (other than the fourth finger being kinda long). I'd highly doubt it was done using AI.
i'll have faith in your faith (y)(y)

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
tried it for 10 minutes. premise was stupid, fmc didn't need to be a special investigator nonsense. and the game proper is just a search and rescue rpgm.

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Am really disappointed in this one, this circle is known for having highly reputable BF games.. Why they didn't implement that fully here is questionable

Aquablast

Apr 21, 2019
There's always something about No Future games that makes them unbelivably boring no matter how much I love their concept.

supersuster

May 8, 2022
Such a nice game! It's more along the vein of exorcist charlotte which i also liked.
Shame that there's no real bonus for finding all the missing people, also wish there was some sort of bad ending with the warden if you kept going to him with high lust, but what's here is still good.

Reactions: jackbob24

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I only found key from bathroom, kill big slime and other doors are locked. Where can I find something else?
same prob
Iirc, you need to return to the safe area (the game expects you to want to wash up, I think, the dialogue at least suggests that). Once you do (and maybe after you wash up?) when you return to the main hall there will be an event that's needed to progress.

Reactions: usernameisblocked

usernameisblocked

Jun 11, 2022
Iirc, you need to return to the safe area (the game expects you to want to wash up, I think, the dialogue at least suggests that). Once you do (and maybe after you wash up?) when you return to the main hall there will be an event that's needed to progress.
also make sure that your clothes are repaired

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes