IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Thanks!

Man, I'm glad I found this game! I was a bit skeptical at first but it turned out to be really good, just my kind of alien world and not overly sexual either but with enough sex to quench that thrist!

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
I can't get to Niirds at all. The caterpillar guy told me I had to drop sands and so on to get friendly but no dialog to that at all. I figured out the rest and had various sex scenes with all the other animals. But nothing with that wormy-thingy. Is that a bug?

Saligia

May 12, 2017
so, this game cost me a good few hours of my day. But i've STILL not found the sock tree, maybe i'm just overlooking something super obvious but where the heck is it?

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
so, this game cost me a good few hours of my day. But i've STILL not found the sock tree, maybe i'm just overlooking something super obvious but where the heck is it?
Have you found Sejan Lake? The sock area is 1-2 spots south-west of it, in the forest line. What can you do with the sock?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I can't get to Niirds at all. The caterpillar guy told me I had to drop sands and so on to get friendly but no dialog to that at all. I figured out the rest and had various sex scenes with all the other animals. But nothing with that wormy-thingy. Is that a bug?
I forget if it's strength or agility (probably the latter) that controls you catching the Niird. But, basically just catch it, fight it, beat it, then you can do a sex scene with them.

But, yeah, the special calming options after talking with Miggpli don't seem to be activating for all but the big six-legged monster. I wonder if there's some sort of accidental coding block stopping it.

Oct 16, 2017
I forget if it's strength or agility (probably the latter) that controls you catching the Niird. But, basically just catch it, fight it, beat it, then you can do a sex scene with them.

But, yeah, the special calming options after talking with Miggpli don't seem to be activating for all but the big six-legged monster. I wonder if there's some sort of accidental coding block stopping it.
I think the consensual scenes for those creatures just aren't in the game yet, looking at the dialogue in the text files. EDIT: looks like it is there for the Poh-ack, not sure why it's not implemented for them.

As for the Niird, looks like you can catch them with either strength 7 (lunge), agility 7 (sneak up on it), or endurance 8 (run it down). Requirements are the same for male or female MC. I've only played with female MC though, haven't tested for male.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I think the consensual scenes for those creatures just aren't in the game yet, looking at the dialogue in the text files.

As for the Niird, looks like you can catch them with either strength 7 (lunge), agility 7 (sneak up on it), or endurance 8 (run it down). Requirements are the same for male or female MC.
I have 8 agility but it still doesn't let me catch 'em. I can approach them quietly to observe them but other than that the only option is to lunge at them, which I fail spectacularly due to lack of stats.

Also when I ask the worm creature something about a symbiotic relationship, their response is a big wall of text that manages to overlap our response, meaning I can't click it, therefore I'm stuck unless I close the game and reload.

Oct 16, 2017
I have 8 agility but it still doesn't let me catch 'em. I can approach them quietly to observe them but other than that the only option is to lunge at them, which I fail spectacularly due to lack of stats.
Ah, okay, so maybe you need strength and agility at 7 to trap it, or endurance at 8 to run it down? Or maybe all three? Seems like a steep cost if it's all 3.

Jul 5, 2017
I think charisma is needed. I tried with multiple settings and when I added a few points to charisma I was successful with her. When I did not I wasn't.

I think the consensual scenes for those creatures just aren't in the game yet, looking at the dialogue in the text files. EDIT: looks like it is there for the Poh-ack, not sure why it's not implemented for them.

As for the Niird, looks like you can catch them with either strength 7 (lunge), agility 7 (sneak up on it), or endurance 8 (run it down). Requirements are the same for male or female MC. I've only played with female MC though, haven't tested for male.

Also when I ask the worm creature something about a symbiotic relationship, their response is a big wall of text that manages to overlap our response, meaning I can't click it, therefore I'm stuck unless I close the game and reload.
Since people are having issues seeing things I will post my stats, this'll let you see every sex scene in the game. remember, to have sex with the poh-ack and the couxur, you must encounter them, then go to uum's house. the niird requires certain stat checks to be met.

Cha- 8 (for naigad and most other named npcs)
will - 4 (unnecessary stat)
Int - 4
per - 6 (for breirb)
Agi - 8 (niird)
Str - 8 (niird)
End - 6

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks!

Man, I'm glad I found this game! I was a bit skeptical at first but it turned out to be really good, just my kind of alien world and not overly sexual either but with enough sex to quench that thrist!
Glad to see i've unleashed a hidden fetish of yours :p.

But for real, I also like the balance between the erotic and non-erotic. the sex is not completely up in your face, and you can go around being celibate and it's a viable way to play the game. I see all these erotic RPGs that force sex, and it disappoints me, not because i'm opposed to it, but because I would like to see how they would pan out if I were to be celibate. it's like playing kotor twice in order to see both the light and dark ending. I want to see the differences in these erotic games if I were accept sex, versus declining it.

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
I think I aced the game as a male. It took me 3 hours to find everything and read every dialog.
So I thought I scroll through the game's folder contents and I found a few "TBA" in the script and a few additional artwork for the Niird Female and Suni also has various scenes. So I don't have to start another 23 character to find out what could happen. XD
Oh and of course Nagiad also has a blowjob scene which I wasn't able to coax out in-game no matter what (believe me I have tried at least 10 times).

So Overall the game is going to be Epic if Meandraco will ever finish it. I gave him my 1$ as I'm not rich but it's a project worth supporting. As I see he is at 171$ now which isn't much but maybe after the game will get a little more publicity he will earn more money and motivation to continue.

Jul 5, 2017
As I see he is at 171$ now which isn't much but maybe after the game will get a little more publicity he will earn more money and motivation to continue.
he was at $108 when I decided to post Teraurge onto this site. in three days he has nearly doubled his income, and I think a majority, if not all, of the new patrons are from here.
I'm glad I was able to introduce his game, and his work, to a slightly larger audience.

Oct 16, 2017
Looks like most of you are playing male characters but here are a couple of things about female playthrough.

After playing around a bit more, Poh-ack scene is definitely not implemented yet for a female MC. Leave is the only option after defeating one, even after talking to Miggpli about them.

Breirb scene is also not implemented.

And for the Niird, it is either strength -and- agility 7+ to catch it -or- endurance 8+ to chase it till it's exhausted, and you don't need to see Miggpli first for the niird.

And while Will is not a hard requirement for anything I could see, it does affect how the cave scene plays out if you pick up the bowl.

Jul 5, 2017
Looks like most of you are playing male characters but here are a couple of things about female playthrough.

After playing around a bit more, Poh-ack scene is definitely not implemented yet for a female MC. Leave is the only option after defeating one, even after talking to Miggpli about them.

Breirb scene is also not implemented.

And for the Niird, it is either strength -and- agility 7+ to catch it -or- endurance 8+ to chase it till it's exhausted, and you don't need to see Miggpli first for the niird.

And while Will is not a hard requirement for anything I could see, it does affect how the cave scene plays out if you pick up the bowl.
yea if i remember right, in his blog, he said that the female route has far less content as is potentially more buggy.

Oct 16, 2017
yea if i remember right, in his blog, he said that the female route has far less content as is potentially more buggy.
Well, at least he has thought to include a female route. Hope he continues to flesh it out as well as the male one. One of the scenes does kind of hint at pregnancy, wonder if he has any intention to include something like that.

And I didn't encounter any real bugs actually. Just ones related to the unimplemented scenes.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes