Jul 5, 2017
hey, guys, if you want more pictures, they are full color, Meandraco has been creating erotic art in this style for damn near 6 - 7 years before releasing Teraurge. he has an account on Fur Affinity, where he has posted everything besides private commissions. here's a link . you need to have an account and turn off content controls to see it though, as far as I am aware.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Nice, liking this. I just have one issue:
Why can I not leave the village until nightfall? When you run out of topics, you're stuck in Taodal until the day you restart.

EDIT: Oh fuck, I forgot to try mouse wheel down. That could be dare I say a little more user-friendly. Such as a little down arrow indicating more options or a horizontal menu system.

Jul 5, 2017
t
Nice, liking this. I just have one issue:
Why can I not leave the village until nightfall? When you run out of topics, you're stuck in Taodal until the day you restart.

EDIT: Oh fuck, I forgot to try mouse wheel down. That could be dare I say a little more user-friendly. Such as a little down arrow indicating more options or a horizontal menu system.
here should be a small greyish bar to the right of the choices, it can be hard to see though.

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
All right. A little helper/information source to the new players.
I played only as a male character and as a guy you can have naughty moments with these characters below.
ATM means After Talked with Miggpli in the town. He will appear after a while.
TBA means To Be Added, so there are pictures/scripts pointing to the act but it isn't in the game yet

Braq (Animal - Wildlife/Forests - Cattle like creature)
- Blowjob (ATM)
- Vaginal
- Titjob (ATM)
Breirb (Sentient - Sejan Beach Cave - Worm pile - Perception 6+ required)
- Blowjob (More like wormjob. After you fought off the beast in the lake. It will be like a boss fight, though one)
Bykaas (Sentient - Taodal Town, Tavern - Insect Bartender Girl)
- Handjob (costs money, after you talked with Punflen in the Taver and payed him 40 bucks)
- Cloacal (costs more money, after you talked with Punflen)
Couxur (Animal - Wildlife / Forests - Leech like thing)
- Vaginal (ATM)
Naigad (Sentient - Senjan Lake - Snake Girl - Charisma 6+ required)
- Vaginal
- Kissing
- Blowjob (According to the scripts/pics there is an outcome from kissing, but i couldn't coax out from her)
Niird (Animal - Wildlife / Beaches - Two legged creature)
- Vaginal
- Anal (TBA)
- Blowjob (TBA)

Poh-ack (Animal - Wilflife - Alien without legs, blade arms)
- Vaginal (ATM)
Shyni (Sentient - Taodal Town, Market&Shyni House - 3 horned girl)
- Vaginal
Subni (Sentient - Taodal Town, Tavern - Little, horned, Gambler Girl)
- Vaginal (you have to lose a lot money then accuse her to cheating)
- Blowjob (optional, looses all other options)
- Anal (optional, looses all other options)

Try a character with
Cha 6
Will 4
Int 4
Perc 6
Agi 8
Str 8
End 8

With this settings you can beat anything with the axe. So first route should be the village and buy an axe. Then you are good to go to everywhere.

I hope I could help a few of you guys :)

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Well, at least he has thought to include a female route. Hope he continues to flesh it out as well as the male one. One of the scenes does kind of hint at pregnancy, wonder if he has any intention to include something like that.
Impregnation risk is definitely one of my more favorite fetishes in games, especially when you get to play as a female character. I also just enjoy male monster and female human stuff. :p

And it does seem like there's meant to be more in there eventually? Because having the blacksmith cum in you does activate a flag related to the "bitter water" he suggests you get from the tavern to prevent pregnancy. MD hasn't done anything with the flag yet, but it's there.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
ATM means After Talked with Miggpli in the town. He will appear after a while.
It should be pointed out that "after a while" means after you do the Shyni quest involving the cave and the cursed bowl. When you talk to her after at her house, Shyni suggests you go talk to the person well versed in that sort of thing. And the person isn't at the house, but Miggpli is.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I think the developer could benefit from having more Patreon options because the ones he has right now are too few and don't really offer much variety in terms of quantity we wish to donate. It's going to take a while to reach 1000$ dollars a month with the current options... not unless he manages to attract people in droves.

1, 5, 15, 25, 50 - would have been my options. The writing is good, the art and lore are amazing, gameplay shows promise, the entire premise of the game IS different, there is content for everyone (sex or celibacy), RPG, male or female protagonist, beings that actually look alien and otherworldly but still manage to look attractive in their own way, etc. This has the making of a great game, assuming he keeps at it.

Getsufun3

Sep 21, 2017
The writing is good, the art and lore are amazing, gameplay shows promise, the entire premise of the game IS different, there is content for everyone (sex or celibacy), RPG, male or female protagonist, beings that actually look alien and otherworldly but still manage to look attractive in their own way, etc. This has the making of a great game, assuming he keeps at it.
∑d(°∀°d)
I totally agree! Great game~ <3

Oct 16, 2017
Impregnation risk is definitely one of my more favorite fetishes in games, especially when you get to play as a female character. I also just enjoy male monster and female human stuff. :p

And it does seem like there's meant to be more in there eventually? Because having the blacksmith cum in you does activate a flag related to the "bitter water" he suggests you get from the tavern to prevent pregnancy. MD hasn't done anything with the flag yet, but it's there.
So, there's actually a flag for it? Didn't notice that, interesting. That would indicate at least pregnancy "risk" will be something he's going to touch on.

One other thing I noticed, if your will is too low, it looks like you -could- lock yourself out of the questline with Uum/Miggpli:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
So, there's actually a flag for it? Didn't notice that, interesting. That would indicate at least pregnancy "risk" will be something he's going to touch on.
Yeah, the flag is specifically "add_flag tornoth_bitter_water_bykaas". What's interesting is that, if it was just a general bitter water option being added to the Bykaas conversation line eventually for you to drink it, then you would expect the flag to just be "bitter_water_bykaas".

But the fact that Tornoth specifically is mentioned as a part of the flag implies to me that there will be different flags such as this for different characters.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
From my experience, if there's a stat check, you need about 7-8 points invested into that particular stat to succeed. Anything bellow that is an automatic fail or merely insuficient.

Jul 5, 2017
Hey guys, Meandraco just released a huge aftermath blog post that includes content that will be included in 2.0 and the general ideas going forward. He also said that Teraurge exists because he liked the basic concept of Corruption of champions, but was let down by the content, themes, and systems, and wanted to make a better game. You can read it all here: .

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
That sneaky Draco teasing us about the sock tree. He is such a liar. :p I have scoured through the sock tree code, there is no such portal event.

Kubikiri

Sep 12, 2017
Well, at least he has thought to include a female route. Hope he continues to flesh it out as well as the male one. One of the scenes does kind of hint at pregnancy, wonder if he has any intention to include something like that.

And I didn't encounter any real bugs actually. Just ones related to the unimplemented scenes.
Gotta follow the solid Hand rule that Subni follows, 3 fingers vs 5 fingers, the logic is impeccable ^^

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Gotta follow the solid Hand rule that Subni follows, 3 fingers vs 5 fingers, the logic is impeccable ^^
The code for those scenes reveals the "logic" issues there directly. :p If you cum inside of her, you set a flag that directly says she was impregnated.

Reactions: Kubikiri

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So, if he was inspired but disappointed by CoC, does that mean Transformation will be a theme, too?

Also: Come on, potent futa! ;)

Jul 5, 2017
So, if he was inspired but disappointed by CoC, does that mean Transformation will be a theme, too?

Also: Come on, potent futa! ;)
probably not, he didn't quite enjoy the themes or content.

"I was very frustrated by the content, theme and the systematization and I really wanted to make a better ones. Yes, CoC is the reason Teraurge exists, as silly as that sounds."
i.e. he wanted to make better themes and content than CoC has.

i'm guessing he just liked the general idea: getting whisked away to a bizarre foreign world.

Reactions: notajetfighter
4.60 star(s) 51 Votes