GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Heheheh, I edited some of the files and got the M/M Taulsol scene (which is already written for at least one branch and in his file) to proc. So now it works in my game. :)

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
How did you manage that bud? For uhh Science...
Just editing around his dialogue text files. The reason why it doesn't proc right now is that there isn't any name link between everything, they all just have the default "pointer" name, which doesn't make them visible.

Since the previous main dialogue file was doing a numbering scheme for the names, I just continued that in the sex dialogue text file, adding in the connector names and numbers. Though I wasn't able to figure out how to transition between files, so I ended up just copy-pasting all the sex stuff I had fixed into the diag_pier file. Then it worked fine.

Here, i've attached my diag_pier file in this post, replace your version of it in Taulsol's Characters file. Then it should work if you are a male and do the leg sweep training with him.

Do note that i've removed all the other sex options other than fucking him, since there isn't any text written it seems for the other options and clicking them might screw up the game, so I removed them from even being options to click. Makes it a bit linear right now though.

Reactions: CypherXXX

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
I had no idea I had a fetish for giant serpent deep-kisses.

Thanks OP.
Been there. I was against kissing at the first time and convinced her to give me more. But at the second try I was like 'well, I will scroll that through' but then I got myself on fapping XD

Also I like the 'I will fuck that' mentality in the game. That I can have sex with almost anything and anyone I encounter. If Meandraco won't give up I hope there will be at least 20 different creature with options to force/convince to oral and vaginal. And I would like to see more like the Worm-Thing (Breirb). So not exactly male/female but has a hole to fuck with. He created many creatures during the years I would like to meet in the game. I hope he will get inspiration and motivation to focus on adding features and more story. if I win the lottery I will donate him fortunes to make it into UE4/Unity with animations and everything XD

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Really wondering what the next updates will bring. There's already some small seeds being planted, like Subni leaving town after sex but the dialog file making it clear she's impregnated so it's pretty obvious we can either follow her directly or we will encounter her by chance.
Then of course there's the city that's been mentioned.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Really wondering what the next updates will bring. There's already some small seeds being planted, like Subni leaving town after sex but the dialog file making it clear she's impregnated so it's pretty obvious we can either follow her directly or we will encounter her by chance.
Then of course there's the city that's been mentioned.
I assume we'll eventually have a way to get past the locked gate and/or climb the beach wall locations that are on the bottom right.

Oct 16, 2017
Took the liberty of enabling the female main character's encounters with Breirb and the male Poh-ack. Not entirely sure if they were disabled or just bugged, because both seem to be at least mostly complete. (both pics and dialogue are present)

Not sure what was up with the Brierb one, the battle with the serpent would loop for me, not allowing the dialogue to continue. I altered something that shouldn't have affected the battle, so I think it was just stuck in a loop. Fixed it for me at least.

Attached for anyone who's interested.

Reactions: IvoryOwl

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
Thanks for the fixed files. Don't forget to snag mine up above for the M/M Taulsol fix. :)
Maybe you guys should contact with Meandraco and send him the files as well. Could make the things faster and easier for him.

I was wondering how to add dialog to the game itself. As there are pictures for the Niird female face rape scene but there isn't any text. So I thought I should write one.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Maybe you guys should contact with Meandraco and send him the files as well. Could make the things faster and easier for him.

I was wondering how to add dialog to the game itself. As there are pictures for the Niird female face rape scene but there isn't any text. So I thought I should write one.
MD has a Writing Guide and plenty of other directions in his shared Google Docs. You can find them here:

He fully plans on other people writing content. Just make sure you follow the setting rules and how to make choices properly and all that.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Just realized that if you download the "Lore" folder in that Google Docs link I just shared, you can find images and details about the Muds area and the city therein.

I assume that place will be coming along soon.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
A new blog piece from MD, looking at how to write dialogue for the game. This should help all those that want to write scenes for it.

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
A new blog piece from MD, looking at how to write dialogue for the game. This should help all those that want to write scenes for it.

Yes! This was all I need. Now I can write scenes and do dialog for new characters as well. This was a smart move from MD. Easier to fill the game with content if there is a community behind it.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes