Jul 5, 2017
the only bestiality scene is with snakes?
No, see below. Miggpli appears in uum's house after completing market girl's questline.

All right. A little helper/information source to the new players.
I played only as a male character and as a guy you can have naughty moments with these characters below.
ATM means After Talked with Miggpli in the town. He will appear after a while.
TBA means To Be Added, so there are pictures/scripts pointing to the act but it isn't in the game yet

Braq (Animal - Wildlife/Forests - Cattle like creature)
- Blowjob (ATM)
- Vaginal
- Titjob (ATM)
Breirb (Sentient - Sejan Beach Cave - Worm pile - Perception 6+ required)
- Blowjob (More like wormjob. After you fought off the beast in the lake. It will be like a boss fight, though one)
Bykaas (Sentient - Taodal Town, Tavern - Insect Bartender Girl)
- Handjob (costs money, after you talked with Punflen in the Taver and payed him 40 bucks)
- Cloacal (costs more money, after you talked with Punflen)
Couxur (Animal - Wildlife / Forests - Leech like thing)
- Vaginal (ATM)
Naigad (Sentient - Senjan Lake - Snake Girl - Charisma 6+ required)
- Vaginal
- Kissing
- Blowjob (According to the scripts/pics there is an outcome from kissing, but i couldn't coax out from her)
Niird (Animal - Wildlife / Beaches - Two legged creature)
- Vaginal
- Anal (TBA)
- Blowjob (TBA)

Poh-ack (Animal - Wilflife - Alien without legs, blade arms)
- Vaginal (ATM)
Shyni (Sentient - Taodal Town, Market&Shyni House - 3 horned girl)
- Vaginal
Subni (Sentient - Taodal Town, Tavern - Little, horned, Gambler Girl)
- Vaginal (you have to lose a lot money then accuse her to cheating)
- Blowjob (optional, looses all other options)
- Anal (optional, looses all other options)

Try a character with
Cha 6
Will 4
Int 4
Perc 6
Agi 8
Str 8
End 8

With this settings you can beat anything with the axe. So first route should be the village and buy an axe. Then you are good to go to everywhere.

I hope I could help a few of you guys :)

Reactions: mspopo5000

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
the only bestiality scene is with snakes?
What are you defining as bestiality? Do you mean the feral scenes? Because there's currently 3 (technically 4, but I don't know if the sound-based one's scenes are working right now) different feral creatures with scenes. And they're all pretty different from each other.

Oct 16, 2017
Because there's currently 3 (technically 4, but I don't know if the sound-based one's scenes are working right now)
You mean the cuoxur? They are working for female characters, did not test with male. As in male cuoxur on female character, gender matters and you can't tell by looking at them, have to defeat one first then check its gender, like with the niird.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
You mean the cuoxur? They are working for female characters, did not test with male. As in male cuoxur on female character, gender matters and you can't tell by looking at them, have to defeat one first then check its gender, like with the niird.
Male and female both work with cuoxur. I think the only feral that doesn't work is male poh-ack/female PC.

Reactions: awawei

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I got my FProtag nailed good by that cuoxur. I admit, the first time I saw the name I could have sworn it said "cucksaur".

Quetzalcoatl

Aug 2, 2017
Where the hell do I find these Braq things?

I tried every inch of the forests multiple times by now and all I find are the Poh-Ack and Cuoxur

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Looks like there's a new blog post with the high res colored images requested by the Patreons, along with some short snippets of future dialogue.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Looks like there's a new blog post with the high res colored images requested by the Patreons, along with some short snippets of future dialogue.

Jesus look at that ass Subni is sporting. That didn't look as big in the actual game.

Kubikiri

Sep 12, 2017
For version 1.2 MEGA link, and changelog. Someone can probably update the OP with the information in the link. Mostly adjustments and fixes, though female protagonist gets some more scenes it seems.

Jul 5, 2017
For version 1.2 MEGA link, and changelog. Someone can probably update the OP with the information in the link. Mostly adjustments and fixes, though female protagonist gets some more scenes it seems.
yea, looks like i'm no longer able to edit the OP. gonna see if I can get permissions back.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes