GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
A mock changelog was included and the credits in each folder also tell whats new but I'll be sure to do that next time.
Cool! Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

Are you going to contact Meandraco to see if these can become official additions?

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
Cool! Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

Are you going to contact Meandraco to see if these can become official additions?
I wouldn't know how to do that, but I did hear from him on the /trash/ thread that he going to take the Niird scenes I wrote so you maybe expect them in the next release. Also I added what's new in the mod in the previous post #179.

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
MD does like a 6 hour stream a day, his work ethic is insane.
Whatever bug he has to work like that I've caught. I've been working 9 or so hours a day for the past week messing with old code, photoshoping and editing pictures, rechecking my old work with notepad++, and completely making a new NPC from the ground up (codes,scenes,sprites and a quest). I've been working so hard I've been forgetting to eat most of the time.
And both love and hate it.
Love it because I can honestly say that this is mine. Hate it because every time think I'm getting close to finishing it, I add something else and it breaks the code, then I have to spent 2 hours fixing it and the stuff I keep on adding.
So all in all I've had a productive week, expect the next mod update to be a big one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
MD does like a 6 hour stream a day, his work ethic is insane.
Whatever bug he has to work like that I've caught. I've been working 9 or so hours a day for the past week messing with old code, photoshoping and editing pictures, rechecking my old work with notepad++, and completely making a new NPC from the ground up (codes,scenes,sprites and a quest). I've been working so hard I've been forgetting to eat most of the time.
And both love and hate it.
Love it because I can honestly say that this is mine. Hate it because every time think I'm getting close to finishing it, I add something else and it breaks the code, then I have to spent 2 hours fixing it and the stuff I keep on adding.
So all in all I've had a productive week, expect the next mod update to be a big one.
A brand new NPC, with quests and stuff? Are you a wizard? :O

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
It's done.
After two weeks of work, she's finished. Along with some work from some other people from different sites(I take no credit for their work, I just add it for everyone's convenience.) this update adds a new NPC with her own quest, a new feral (not by me, only edited by me), and a ton of fix-ups of all the stuff I broke because I didn't use Notepad++ to start modding with.
As before a general changelog is in the zip and credits are in the credits of each. But just a heads up I changed so much code and stuff its just easier to replace the entire database as apposed to the folders.

Also could someone tell me how to attach files to posts? It would make it much easier to upload the mod if I knew how to do that as apposed to going through Mega.

Anyway here's the new link, the old ones have been taken down to avoid confusion.

-link removed- new version up.
See post # 391

Last edited:

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
got stuck with the grey option box with no options in it when trying to claim the reddish purple worm looking beast at the beach. no way out but to reload the game.

and when fighting it the same transparent dialog box pops up only allowing you to select the top two attacks.

i have did the ctrl+d and put 99 in all stats and still can not get close to beating the amazon, ive got her down to 35 but thats all,

Last edited:

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
got stuck with the grey option box with no options in it when trying to claim the reddish purple worm looking beast at the beach. no way out but to reload the game.
Yeah I couldn't figure out how the guy who made it, did that, so the only way to win at this moment is with ctrl+w.

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
Yeah I couldn't figure out how the guy who made it, did that, so the only way to win at this moment is with ctrl+w.
ive tried CTRL D and it works on modifying the stats, but for me CTRL W does absolutely nothing, at least not when its stuck on that screen.

spectreshadow

Apr 11, 2018
I can't figure out how to advance with the new character. Tried staying with, undressing then staying with. Any ideas?

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
It's done.
After two weeks of work, she's finished. Along with some work from some other people from different sites(I take no credit for their work, I just add it for everyone's convenience.) this update adds a new NPC with her own quest, a new feral (not by me, only edited by me), and a ton of fix-ups of all the stuff I broke because I didn't use Notepad++ to start modding with.
As before a general changelog is in the zip and credits are in the credits of each. But just a heads up I changed so much code and stuff its just easier to replace the entire database as apposed to the folders.

Also could someone tell me how to attach files to posts? It would make it much easier to upload the mod if I knew how to do that as apposed to going through Mega.

Anyway here's the new link, the old ones have been taken down to avoid confusion.

Old link broke
Oh dude, I hope MD will copy the stuffs you made and add his own drawings to it. I like the Amazon Gal a lot! It is between the feral creatures and the sentient. If you have the rope you can rape every time you met her (and defeat her) if you have not then you must convince her with words. That is amazing if you ask me.
I strongly hope MD and the other writers of the project will get this idea and put more creature where there is the option Fight-or-Talk. And maybe there will be Vice-versa scenes where you lost and you will get raped by the opponent (Shyni and the bowl like).

Can't wait for the 2.0 and the new stuffs.

Reactions: HAPPYWEED

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
Oh dude, I hope MD will copy the stuffs you made and add his own drawings to it. I like the Amazon Gal a lot! It is between the feral creatures and the sentient. If you have the rope you can rape every time you met her (and defeat her) if you have not then you must convince her with words. That is amazing if you ask me.
I strongly hope MD and the other writers of the project will get this idea and put more creature where there is the option Fight-or-Talk. And maybe there will be Vice-versa scenes where you lost and you will get raped by the opponent (Shyni and the bowl like).

Can't wait for the 2.0 and the new stuffs.
Thank you. As I said, I worked hard on her, I also made her have different dialog depending if you raped her or not. So even though she drove me crazy I had alot fun writing her,

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes