MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
Thank you. As I said, I worked hard on her, I also made her have different dialog depending if you raped her or not. So even though she drove me crazy I had alot fun writing her,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some suggestions:
- It would be better if we could talk ourselves out from the rape too. (blaming niird again maybe?)
- I was missing the oral rape scene really much :)
- There should be an outcome of the fight where we loose and she rapes us... (I don't know if there is any random number generator but maybe it could be implemented with a special item in our inventory. If we have she rapes, if not she won't.)

Also that wormy thing has a few bugs. Without knowledge it could stuck in mid "conversation" and only the dev.con. can save the game by summoning something else. BTW I liked that wormy thing... playing fetch and "rewarding" afterwards is really a funny idea. :D

Reactions: madmax20

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
Some suggestions:
- It would be better if we could talk ourselves out from the rape too. (blaming niird again maybe?)
- I was missing the oral rape scene really much :)
- There should be an outcome of the fight where we loose and she rapes us... (I don't know if there is any random number generator but maybe it could be implemented with a special item in our inventory. If we have she rapes, if not she won't.)

Also that wormy thing has a few bugs. Without knowledge it could stuck in mid "conversation" and only the dev.con. can save the game by summoning something else. BTW I liked that wormy thing... playing fetch and "rewarding" afterwards is really a funny idea. :D
The wormy thing is not mine so I had noting to do with its development. I try to leave mods by other people alone as mush as possible.
Also what did you mean by missing the oral rape?
As to Kouras herself, I'm don't think I'm going to do anything with her for awhile. Her entire being was meant to be a meta joke anyway. I managed to piss off alot of people yesterday on the stream when I told them that, I even broke MD.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017

New artwork up for 2.0. I want a scary bone werewolf chick... I'm a freak like that.

Reactions: GravGrav

Volke

Aug 14, 2017
New artwork up for 2.0. I want a scary bone werewolf chick... I'm a freak like that.
Is all of it artwork for 2.0, or just some? Cause that's SCP-1471.
Wouldn't complain if it was in there, actually. I mean.. I'd hit that.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Is all of it artwork for 2.0, or just some? Cause that's SCP-1471.
Wouldn't complain if it was in there, actually. I mean.. I'd hit that.
I don't think any of it is necessarily for the game. The creator has been doing several full-detail pictures a month based on what monsters the patrons want him to draw. Some of them may be used in the game, possibly, but they're not being made directly for that purpose.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
I'm sure some will and some won't be used. All depends on what he wants I guess.

Slire

Apr 19, 2018
Hey, does anyone know any other games like this where the creatures you have sex with are actual monsters/aliens? I have no idea how I'd go about looking for said types of games(as most of the terms you'd use to search for it just would involve monster girls :x) This is the only game I've played with such non-traditionally attractive characters to do it with.(The most I've usually seen is the typical plant monster, or slime)

(also, I really love how in this game your character is just from the start like "yes, I am physically attracted to whatever this is, on sight", not even any "I like you for who you are inside" cliches XD)

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
+ does anyone have infos on updates for this game?
Last info was 12 days ago:

"I've slightly fallen behind my schedule on the V2 content because of IRL happenings but the work is progressing well. There has been an influx of capable writers submitting work this month."

So let's hope he will do the V2 update in the beginning of June. Also as he got more writers there is a slight chance there will be more content than we anticipated.

Reactions: leacher

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
So, two new things to point out.

First, Meandraco has set up a Twitter account for Teraurge where he can post smaller game update information more regularly so people stay informed.

Secondly, there's been an update to the Google Drive page. Looks like MD has added a world map (both a regular and an annotated version) image to it, giving us a better view of the scope of the game world.

Reactions: leacher

Godfather922

Aug 9, 2017
Hey, does anyone know any other games like this where the creatures you have sex with are actual monsters/aliens? I have no idea how I'd go about looking for said types of games(as most of the terms you'd use to search for it just would involve monster girls :x) This is the only game I've played with such non-traditionally attractive characters to do it with.(The most I've usually seen is the typical plant monster, or slime)

(also, I really love how in this game your character is just from the start like "yes, I am physically attracted to whatever this is, on sight", not even any "I like you for who you are inside" cliches XD)
Ever since I posted that only meandraco can satisfy, I stand by that statement. I've traveled across the web, searching far and wide.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Monthly images are up for May!

And some tweets since the ones posted before.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I expect art to be somewhat of a lengthy process, but I do wonder when MD says he "worked on dialogue", just how much progress that implies per day/post? I know he's not naturally fluent in English, so that may inhibit the speed of things a bit.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes