Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
Sorry my bad English. Does anyone know any similar games? Where it is necessary to rape monsters with an anatomy far from anthropomorphic. Or where do monsters rape monsters.
Honestly can't think of anything; Teraurge is unique in that the things you can fuck are actual monsters instead of monster girls. Closest I can think of is maybe Flexible Survival but even then it's not a big part of it.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
Wow another flash game that vaguely reminds me of TITS or COC. What is going on here? How did I never hear of this?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Looks like there will be another delay on the release of V0.2. Which isn't all that surprising, MD is better off without setting strict deadlines.

And V0.2 is looking huge. It's 2/3rds the size of the entire original game and that original version took him over a year to make. So this is still a significant boost in production speed regardless.

Here's the blog post with info on that and lots of details on what will be included in V0.2.

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
Whooooooooooooooaaaaaaa COOL!:heartcoveredeyes:
(if this game is actually like TiTs and CoC my mind will be blown!)

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
allot of characters seem to be getting updates on their quests and interactions, also bet one of the unnamed characters to be added will be the professor to advance Shiny quest, can't remember her name but you're supossed to tell her about the bowl and the devil entity in the cave.

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
allot of characters seem to be getting updates on their quests and interactions, also bet one of the unnamed characters to be added will be the professor to advance Shiny quest, can't remember her name but you're supossed to tell her about the bowl and the devil entity in the cave.
Spooky satanic stuff always showing up in every game:oops: :confused: :idontcare: :evilupset:
I hope I can just avoid that part if I ever start playing it TBH.:angel:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Spooky satanic stuff always showing up in every game:oops: :confused: :idontcare: :evilupset:
I hope I can just avoid that part if I ever start playing it TBH.:angel:
just increase your will and you can overcome the satanic urge to kill and advance Shiny quest, also said quest gives you new info about the creatures which unlocks new sex scenes so is not that bad. :D

JesterHell

Jun 2, 2017
One Item of Note in the recent V2 Release date update is that that giant serpent in the beach cave Caenemung is listed as an updated character, could explain why such a large predator doesn't kill and eat the player on a fight loss.

vincenttheone

Aug 3, 2018
I could throw together a mini-guide for the female playthrough if people are interested. Was going to wait though since the dev is still actively working on it and several of the female scenes are not quite in-game yet (although text and even pics in some cases are in the game files).
Pleas do. i'm lost.

Oct 16, 2017
Pleas do. i'm lost.
I will probably wait until he updates. At this point it's been too long since I played to give you accurate information (my memory isn't that great), and the upcoming update will likely change everything anyway. (and it looks like the update will be soon-ish) I'll make a female playthrough guide/FAQ when I play the new version.

(the one thing I'm hoping for is that he includes pregnancy at some point, saw some things that at least hinted at it in the files)

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
MD put out a new blog post today about the V2 update.

My favorite part:

"How big is V2 anyway?
V2 is currently same size as the base game in terms of words (100k), it was never meant to be this large, but initial planning and work set me up for large amount of work and downsizing it is very hard in terms of development. I have pressed on and completed the necessary work however."

The game is completely doubling in size!

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
1.13 can be found here
but seeing as how the creator is taking a hiatus seeing as how they haven't posted anything for the past month.
oh he's not on hiatus, v2 is being worked on. and he has been posting updates on his blog, he just posted on August 27th. and plus hes in his chatroom on picarto almost daily.

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes