MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
haha that is the great thing about being able to edit the game :) I mean your supposed to beat and defeat the beast yet you made it able to solve it peacefully
You are right. I might give HER a new way of solution * pervert eyebrows movement *

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
I got the info on Picarto chat that it could be the end of this month when the V2 will be out. MD currently is working on the sketches as it will be tons and tons in the game (he said), but he sees the future bright for the end of Sept - beginning of Oct.

Meanwhile I'm working on a new character for the game and once I finished I will send to MD. Maybe he will implement that too in the final production with his drawing skills... as I have non :D

Synamon

Aug 21, 2017
So just curious has anyone else bothered to edit the scenes , make any changes .. I know I am super looking forward to 2.0 but its not out yet. share em if you edited em !

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
Dec 30, 2017
I could really use a walkthrough, I think I locked myself out of so much, can't fight the big water snake again, can't talk to the scientist about animal mating again.

Also big question, is there same sex male option? I would like to fuck all the animal and people if possible
EDIT: Nevermind, checked the CG, no male on male.

Synamon

Aug 21, 2017
I could really use a walkthrough, I think I locked myself out of so much, can't fight the big water snake again, can't talk to the scientist about animal mating again.

Also big question, is there same sex male option? I would like to fuck all the animal and people if possible
EDIT: Nevermind, checked the CG, no male on male.

IF you look perhaps a page or two back there is a mod that allows you to repeat certain scenes

Dec 30, 2017
Actually, one last question, how do I have sex with the two legged worm thing on the beach, I was told to kick up sand but the game doesn't give an option for that.

Synamon

Aug 21, 2017
Actually, one last question, how do I have sex with the two legged worm thing on the beach, I was told to kick up sand but the game doesn't give an option for that.
Well in the normal version of the game you kind of have two options with knowledge or without , without means you have to beat the animal down and then use it for your entertainment .. with should provide you more options .. you gain knowledge by talking to Miggpli in town

Dec 30, 2017
Well in the normal version of the game you kind of have two options with knowledge or without , without means you have to beat the animal down and then use it for your entertainment .. with should provide you more options .. you gain knowledge by talking to Miggpli in town
See, that's the issue, I did talk to him and he mentioned kicking up sand or something, and I can't fight them either because they just run away. I can't chase them either because they just run away too.

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
See, that's the issue, I did talk to him and he mentioned kicking up sand or something, and I can't fight them either because they just run away. I can't chase them either because they just run away too.
Your stats are probably too low, just Ctrl+D all your stats to 50 & give yourself 500 of both moneys and you should be good.

Reactions: Synamon
Dec 30, 2017
Your stats are probably too low, just Ctrl+D all your stats to 50 & give yourself 500 of both moneys and you should be good.
Ok, you are probably sick of hearing from me but I did all that, but I still can't get a blowjob from the Niird (beach worm)
Also one little thing, when I start a new game the option for Gore, Rape and stuff, I can't tell if it's on or off, the button is either grey or orange. That doesn't help.

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
Ok, you are probably sick of hearing from me but I did all that, but I still can't get a blowjob from the Niird (beach worm)
Also one little thing, when I start a new game the option for Gore, Rape and stuff, I can't tell if it's on or off, the button is either grey or orange. That doesn't help.
Alright first off did you download the mod I made? The Niird oral was something I did up + some other thing from some other people.
As for the buttons it should be highlighted to show that its on.

Here's the mod just unzip and replace the core files. It should be under, C:\Program Files (x86)\Teraurge

dead 391

Oh and you should take a look at the stuff on page 14 as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Synamon
4.60 star(s) 51 Votes