AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
anyone knows what to do with the sock that is nailed on the tree and how to open those gates i found 2 of them ? : P

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I really mean it, go sell the sock ;)
(I guess it might also have some use by itself at some point, the description seems very specific -particularly being soaked on sap-)

Now, story wise... it ends waiting for Umm to come back?
I did the cave quest (Shyni got possesed, and I knocked her out), told me to see Umm, she's away, and I can chat a bit about creatures with the caterpillar-thing... that's it?

(something that could get adressed/fixed is that you can't repeat talks with NPCs. Missed a lot of talk with the guy at the bar...)

Reactions: AlienAnal

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
I really mean it, go sell the sock ;)
(I guess it might also have some use by itself at some point, the description seems very specific -particularly being soaked on sap-)

Now, story wise... it ends waiting for Umm to come back?
I did the cave quest (Shyni got possesed, and I knocked her out), told me to see Umm, she's away, and I can chat a bit about creatures with the caterpillar-thing... that's it?

(something that could get adressed/fixed is that you can't repeat talks with NPCs. Missed a lot of talk with the guy at the bar...)
yeah that might be well im off to sleep i saw enough them big dinosaur looking things they like to suck on fruits and sausagesxD

Dec 30, 2017
I'll see what I can do about uploading some of my diag.texts This one is the female Braqs because I really happen to like the Braqs
Just curious, how do I install this change, I have the other mods but this I can't seem to save, it just opens here.... I'm not very tech savvy.

Synamon

Aug 21, 2017
Just curious, how do I install this change, I have the other mods but this I can't seem to save, it just opens here.... I'm not very tech savvy.
You would simply replace the Diag.txt file with the one you downloaded .. and place it in the braq_f folder so it would look like teraurge> database> characters> Braq_f

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
can somebody post updated flash here, i really dont want to download the installer...

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes