Wightwick

Aug 5, 2017
I have maxed the stats to 10 with cheat engine during character creation and its working fine. i am missing images though, dunno if its related or a buggy release.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Can we bang the witch yet?
Looking into the game files, not yet. The only way I found you can advance the story with her is by interacting with Nkaanmykiunsuns which ends with either
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: cooldude33

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Anyone figured out how to cheat the system? Looks like Meandrico made it so all you get is a purple screen if you try and alter your save.
You can try that 4:4 group search thing back on page 6 but I couldn't figure it out. None of the values were changing when i increased my stats. I found it easier just to find the value of the stat points themselves using exact value searches and then just giving myself 40 allocation points to max out everything.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
I will say it's annoying to have to start over to see everything as there's not enough stat points.

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
If you want to use the debug menu to max out your character:

Go to "database" folder -> "debug_functions_plz.txt" dialog -> open it, read it (you have to delete the first and the last sentence in the file)
Then use CTRL+D ingame and here you go.

I will be honest: I expected a little more feral creature and a new, bigger explore-able land with a few new sentient characters.
We got 2 new sentient (SnekGirl, BugGirl) and a bunch of old, but modded one (Caenemung, nkaanmykiunsuns...etc), with more scenes. The feral creatures remained the same, he only implemented a few m/m scenes with them. Except the kwumui race, but nothing much you can do with them and missing pictures all around. The map has a new design and now you need a mouse as well to scroll through. There are a few environmental "encounters" what you experience, and you will be able to achieve a new weapon as well. But I feel this V2.3 more like a V1.2... it isn't feels that big. You can kill another hour into the game if you are a maximist, but that is all.

Also that Sock Tree does nothing!!! Again!!!

I think Meandraco needs a crew to work with, so he only needs to draw the sketches and the rest of the bunch would make the scripts and the scenes. More guys, less stress, more content, less time... everybody would be happy.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Being the devil's advocate here, the game is pretty much being made by a one-man team; he writes, codes and draws all by himself. He's planning on accepting player commisions (provided they respect the lore and come pre-coded) down the line but so far I don't think anyone's really taken the bait. Drawing in particular can take a whole chunk of the schedule (which explains why most of the backgrounds and character art are just rough sketches). Plus he doesn't even make 500$ a month so it's fair to assume he has to juggle a real life job just to make end's meet.

No wonder updates are slow.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
But I feel this V2.3 more like a V1.2... it isn't feels that big. You can kill another hour into the game if you are a maximist, but that is all.
To be honest too... I had that dissapointment feeling from the beginning.

I kept reading wonders about the game.
When I started playing, i was like "holy shit, they were right", because everything was relly polished, the lore and starting dialogs were actually interesting and it feels original.
But after the first surprise... that was all.

A bit more than half dozen interactions depending your gender, and always the same for each. Gear/character management it's barely there. Half of the time playing it's spent in figuring what does what, since there isn't a single tooltip or guide. Almost half the other time is save-scumming to see "what the other answer does", since there are no retries (not even in sex-scenes, awful mistake).

I waited this update, but I wasn't expecting much.
It was kind of proudly advertised as "having roughly the same size as the original release"... and that's not much, really.
More considering he already has everything set-up, meaning that main and boring coding (setting up the start, interactions, UI, etc), the update is full juicy content.

So yeah, he absolutely needs more people involved, absolutely agreed.
The game has a lot of potential

Drawing in particular can take a whole chunk of the schedule (which explains why most of the backgrounds and character art are just rough sketches). Plus he doesn't even make 500$ a month so it's fair to assume he has to juggle a real life job just to make end's meet.
Well said.
Cash it's quite the issue. Too little and youhave to devote time for other money income. Too much and you're stressed about not doing enough. In this case (and I'm speculating here) it might be troublesome, since the interest is quite specific a niche, so maybe it's few people putting big money. So HE HAS to work because people put big bucks.

Aside of that, and being overly critic... there isn't anything really super-impressive or time consuming regarding artwork or writing.
The scenarios are gorgeous, and the only thing that seem to have a lot of care. But characters, events and miscellaneous are sketchy or rough (which it's actually a smart move. With a full text there's no real need to have a full ilustration... but being so sketchy means there could be at least twice the amount).

I think the game suffers from people's expectations because it's probably the only one in this style/genre (at least with such quality).
It remains to be seen if Meandraco adopts a new schedule as he said, and things start to move.
He really has some good terrain to explore and take advantage, let's hope it's not lost because the game it's -despite the critics- really good.

Synamon

Aug 21, 2017
I honestly really enjoyed the update it adds more to certain characters .. the thing I really wish was that it had more repeatable scenes. A few of the characters offer the possibility for more encounters with them but when you go back and nada.

aylmao1236

Nov 25, 2017
open cheat engine while on the character creation screen search for 4 then upgrade one of the stats and search for 6 save the adress and modify the number to 10, do this for every stat and you are set
If you want to use the debug menu to max out your character:

Go to "database" folder -> "debug_functions_plz.txt" dialog -> open it, read it (you have to delete the first and the last sentence in the file)
Then use CTRL+D ingame and here you go.

I will be honest: I expected a little more feral creature and a new, bigger explore-able land with a few new sentient characters.
We got 2 new sentient (SnekGirl, BugGirl) and a bunch of old, but modded one (Caenemung, nkaanmykiunsuns...etc), with more scenes. The feral creatures remained the same, he only implemented a few m/m scenes with them. Except the kwumui race, but nothing much you can do with them and missing pictures all around. The map has a new design and now you need a mouse as well to scroll through. There are a few environmental "encounters" what you experience, and you will be able to achieve a new weapon as well. But I feel this V2.3 more like a V1.2... it isn't feels that big. You can kill another hour into the game if you are a maximist, but that is all.

Also that Sock Tree does nothing!!! Again!!!

I think Meandraco needs a crew to work with, so he only needs to draw the sketches and the rest of the bunch would make the scripts and the scenes. More guys, less stress, more content, less time... everybody would be happy.

Thanks guys

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
so, does anyone know how to get the oral scenes with the Niirds? cuz there's artwork for them and that scene but i can't seem to get it no matter what i do (this is after getting info on the animal sightings on Umm's house btw)

Synamon

Aug 21, 2017
so, does anyone know how to get the oral scenes with the Niirds? cuz there's artwork for them and that scene but i can't seem to get it no matter what i do (this is after getting info on the animal sightings on Umm's house btw)
Read the diag.txt for the niirds and if its not there , then it's there for a later update

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
.. the thing I really wish was that it had more repeatable scenes. A few of the characters offer the possibility for more encounters with them but when you go back and nada.
I really hope he reconsiders this (getting repeatable scenes).
Maybe he's got a specific plan, like repeating scenes building affection or something like that, and it's on the works?

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
No oral for niirds... if the image name starting with __ that means it still not implemented, so there is no text/dialog for it. Maybe later.

ArmyAmy321

May 10, 2018
i think the oral for the niirds were for a mod if you go some pages back in the thread you can find it don't know if it works with this version though

4.60 star(s) 51 Votes